Before First Day Meal

Half Vampire, Half Love??!!!

Normal POV

“What are you saying?” Gui asked confused. “When a prince gives his blood, that means the vampire, or person who receives it will be their slave.” Aaron clarified for Gui. “And be honored, you’re my very first slave, since we were young my cousins had slaves and I didn’t, their slaves are all nobles but you are a half-half vampire.” He added and threw a little candy box to Gui, “There’s blood tablets inside. Since you’re a half-half vampire you shouldn’t need many, but I advise you to drink them all, because when I get hungry.” Aaron said while his lips trying to pinpoint that Gui will be his drink. “What??!!” Gui asked shocked. “It was a deal” Aaron said and went back to his room. Gui Gui was confused, why she didn’t faint even though he drank her blood, usually, Gui, even if humans came in contact with her blood, she’d faint. That’s why her skin is so flawless because she was so careful that no one would come in contact with her blood in cuts.

 

Aaron POV

What a nice meal… Now I can really consider myself a prince. Then Calvin, Jiro and Chun came into my room. “Hey Aaron, do you have any tablets there?? Ella isn’t here yet.” Chun said. “Yeah, and Hebe isn’t here too.” Calvin said, “Yup!! Selina is so late!!” Jiro shouted. “Well.. tell your slaves you’re hungry. There’s tablet boxes at the table.” I said to them not even looking, I just stared into space smiling thinking about what happened. “How can we tell them we’re hungry if they’re not here??” Jiro asked. “I don’t know. Use your telepathy or something.” I told him. “Ya! Aaron what’s wrong with you?? There’s one box missing, you only bring this for emergencies right, It’s a miracle is you drink two tablets and now, a box is missing, and what are you doing there staring into nothing like an idiot smiling???” Calvin shouted from the table. “Did something good happen, care to share the joy??” Chun asked. “I’ve got good news.” I told them, they were surprised they never got good news from me. “ I have a slave” I added.  They were happy for me. “Can I            have a taste of her?? Who is she??” Chun asked me. “NO!!” I said angrily. “SHE’S MINE!!” Then Hebe and her gang arrived.

Hebe: Prince Calvin!!

Selina: Prince Jiro!!

Ella: Prince Chun!!

And they hugged each other.. Yuck!! Calvin, Jiro, and Chun quickly posed all they want. Calvin was in the middle of the room, Chun was sittin and so was Ella, and Jiro and Selina was lying down the couch. They then ate their meal. Filling their stomachs with their slave’s blood. After they ate, the girls were asleep and they made them swallow tablets. Hebe was awakened. “It’s so unfair… Slaves give prince her blood while she only drinks tablets and human blood.” She pouted.“Well… That’s life.” Calvin said. What a bunch of selfish vampires. “Hey!! All of you get out of my room, I need to sleep for today, we have school tomorrow.” I told them. The three who were carrying their slave bridal style looked at me confused. “What??!” I asked them. “Nothing… It’s just that we don’t sleep.” Chun said. “I don’t care” I told them. Honestly I just want them out. Gui, I want You, I can really devour you. I can’t hide this feeling I am being consumed by it. I need your blood, your taste, your warmth. I want you…