BACKSTREET

BACKSTREET

 

 

Hmm my MILK dein mame butjyo
Mame butjyo mame butjyo my MILK dein
Hmm my MILK bein mameul jeoksyeo
Mameul jeoksyeo mameul jeoksyeo

A voice  of a smartphone ringtone rang  , signaling for incoming calls. With fumbling hands of the table beside her bed for several minutes, finally Sulli is getting the i-phone  . Then she lazily open the blindfold she wore to see who is calling.

Minho oppa calling

"Oppa Yeobboseo ?."

"Chagiiiiiaahhh ,,,  Why so long to pick it up EOH ?."

"Hehehe, mian oppa, I just woke up. What is it EOH ? call me early in the morning? You're messing up my dream,  oppa.... huuhhffttt. "Sulli has successfully pursed her lips as koi fish,  what would happen if minho look at this pose ... her lips will not be saved, hahahahaha ...

"Mwo? What do you dream about? Beware if you just imagine the face of the other man,   your koi fish in your aquarium will swim in the hot pan, hahahaha. " minho laughed out loud * Maximum *

"Yaakkk,,, watch out you ,oppa ! "

"Oke... oke... it's enough, oppa just want to say that can't fetch you up today, my car was hospitalized  Even I join "The Chiken" , you're okay ,right ...chagi?." Hehehe ...

"Who's in the hospital oppa? And why oppa bring any chicken?.

"Oh my God !"

Minho's head getting dizzy, his girlfriend's dumb   recurrent  back for the nth time, -_-

"Aigooo, chagi....... Look, the point  is today I can't fetch you up , okay ?." he try to make it easy for her.

If the conversation be forwarded there will be no end.

"NDE,,, arasho oppa, annyeong oppa and gwaencana .

Sulli hangs up, leaving  Minho who completely dazed on the other side.

"Ya ya yaaak,,, me who called first why she hangs up first ...?"  Minho sighs   with difficult expressions  to describe. " oh , my  dear girlfriend  ..."

After hang up  Minho's called , Sulli still not  conscious, Her head still spinning as she slept midnight to perform tasks college. When she is daydreaming in bed ,she remember her conversation with Ji Eun yesterday afternoon, her brain still thinking about it abysmally.


Flashback

"  Hey Ssul, tomorrow  Is your relationship with Minho anniversary ,right ? Are you planning to celebrate? "Said Ji Eun enthusiastically.

" I don't know Ji Eun, Minho oppa not talk to me...."

" Yes yes yes, of course Minho oppa  will not surprise you on campus, we know you're backstreet of all people, except me and Jinki oppa."  Ji Eun taunted by a little evil poses to Sulli .

Checkmate...!!

Sulli lost direction and purpose. Indeed it's  words  the most pierced , that always said by Ji Eun to her.

End of flashback

 

" Hufth ... !!"

Sulli  exhale her breathing harshly , She wakes up to take a towel and goes to the bathroom to do her morning ritual. Not until 10 minutes Sulli has come out of the bathroom to get ready to go to college.

 

 


Seoul University Campus

 

 

Sulli set her foot in  her beloved college . She enters the second half on college of this year.

Today Sulli actually lazy to go to college, because the profesor  of today is Lee Seonsangnim, she saturated to meet her teacher, especially in subjects which make her nauseated enough and too difficult to digest by her brain.

 

Today it is quite early to go to college, let alone without Minho. Usually before entering the classroom Sulli and Minho always taking the time to have breakfast together in the cafeteria.

 

When going into class Sulli is shaken by two human presence in the classroom,,, yap Sulli is stunned ... they are her best friends. And what they did early in the morning?

Damn ... Jinki and Ji Eun are caught making out in the classroom. Jinki is   ji eun's backs while Ji eun's hands around  his neck...  interlock perfectly. They are kissing very intensly , with no one  who wants to finish. They are kissing each other, passionately.

 

Sulli still gawking at their activities. Even Sulli intend to stop them.  How could they do it in a public place, even her friends do not feel upset for existing a pair of eyes which noticed their activity.  But there are flashed in her hearts a desire to  do so with her boyfriend , considering their backstreet relationship  far enough to make both intense met. Only Jinki and Ji Eun who know their hidden relationship, even another friend saw Minho and Sulli just friend because they are friends since high school.

 

Sulli is still reluctant to move from the place until someone tapped her shoulder from behind.

"Ssul .. !!!"

"Kyaaa ... oppa you just startled me."

"Yaak ssul, oppa want to tell you. You know , Jinki didn't pick me up ! Ahh ... it's ! He had promised to pick me up, he instead chose to pick Jieun for fear she would upset to him. Huuhh,,,watch out Jinki !!  ... oppa  have to go by bus because taxi was very hard to be found in my housing. "Minho complained to Sulli with spoiled  .

"Oppa ... look at that !" Sulli pointing into the classroom.

Minho quite surprised to see  the scene in front of them.

"No wonder " that chicken" didn't pick me up , hmm ... turns out  he was engrossed in doing this." inner Minho.

 

Minho turn his back  of them, with pounding he looks towards Sulli. Their eyes met. Suddenly, they are a bit awkward after seeing the passionate scene. With great difficulty they swallow saliva. Minho and Sulli actually want to do it, too. Since they ever kissed only one time, at their first anniversary,   Their physical contact was limited just to holding hands.

"Sulli ... you shouldn't see it!"  Minho close Sulli's eyes with his hand "Later, your eyes are not innocent anymore, let's go ... "Minho pull Sulli to leave their friends who are still busy with their activities.

 

Rear Park of Campus

 

Two people are sitting but back-to-back position, who knows what  they thinking about  . Awkward atmosphere covering them , between Minho and Sulli, no one wants to start a conversation.

 

After a few minutes ...

 

"Oppa ... Did you have breakfast ?."

 

Grepp !!

 

Minho suddenly hugged  Sulli's body tightly , Sulli confused of this namja's behavior who has status as her boyfriend. But pleasure also include  Sulli's heart because he is so sweet to her at this time.

 

"Wae opp ... hmmmpppp"

 

Minho suddenly kiss Sulli's plump lips  .

For the second time  Sulli is surprised with Minho's behavior so sudden, but in the end Sulli closed her eyes to feel Minho's lips kiss hers. Minho sip her upper lip... then lower lip intensely , A few seconds later, he crushed her lips hungrily. Sulli was unable to resist the passion that caused by minho.

Because she doesn't kiss him back, Minho is biting her lips  gently.

 

"Akkhh",   Sulli moan  

 

Minho's effort succeed  because Sulli   finally kiss him back. Minho bring her body closer to his embrace  , Sulli is lulled so automatically her hands upraised and around his neck. Their kiss getting hot,  Minho's  naughty hand down to her chest and slowly squeezed hefty sized s for her age

"Euugghhh"

A sigh break out from their lips , It's  made both of them getting hot, especially the deserted state park very support  of their activities. . Minho's hand  getting down and started to touch her thighs. Sulli suddenly pushed his body making him fell backward and nearly fell down

"Opppppaaaa ..." Sulli scream

Minho fix seat position, blushing. While Sulli looked with anxiety and guilt.

"EOH, mian oppa ... this is not the right time." she whisper.

"I'm sorry ,ssul...after seeing what Jinki and Ji Eun did .. Oppa want to do it , mian....  sorry."

"Gwaencana oppa."

Sulli smiles for calming the his nerves.   Both are embarrassed over the incident that  they just  did.

"Oppa, this is our second kiss on lips ... lol"

" Aigooo,,,it's funny, you even count it ... hahaha..." minho laugh regardless Sulli being flushed  like a boiled crab. 

 


At Sulli’s room


Currently the two friends were lying in bed while gossiping, ewww ... surely you assume all women are the same, and in fact is yes, Sulli and Ji Eun were talking about the news that is in their class.

"Hey ... you know Jessica, ssul ? It turned out that she was in relationship with that ahjussi who was  pick her up yesterday  . Iyuuuhh ... he is y and beautiful.. but  why she wants relate toan ahjussi like that ?"

"Really ???"

" I even saw  Jessica out of the car with groceries, It seemed they have been shopping, it certainly she had to pay for .. after that ajjushi accompany her and having fun together ."

 

 Come on girls, stop gossiping ...  -_-

 

" So.. where will you guys go tomorrow ? It's your annual of  2nd Anniversary, right ?" Ji Eun said directly to the point.

The  question enough to make Sulli  upset... a lot.

"I don't know Ji Eun, even Minho oppa was not  talking about it, so I don't know ..."

"Helooow... Why should  Minho oppa who started it? You should to start  it Sulli, make an unforgettable memories between the two of you, memories that make you float in the air. "

Ji Eun cried while imagining a beautiful things  in her mind.

"Memories that make floatng in the air ??? Hey ... don't use excessive connotations, I don't understand. "

" Issshhh ... never mind...   you're not a child anymore , please think for yourself. " said Ji Eun upset , throwing the pillow right on Sulli's face.

"Yaaakkkk ... Ji Eun-aaaaaaaaa ..."

But...Cliiinnnggg ... !!

Sulli's  brilliant brain appear  ...

" I'll make a surprise in his apartement , suliiii yeeee ... fighting ..." Sulli cried merrily.

"Sshhhuutttttt", shut up. sulliiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ...!"


In other places there are two men who were talking in the cafe of their subscription,  one whose round-eyed  and brown skinned,   the other one is  white and slanted eyes, even when you laugh you might be able to ran to hide so make him confused. Kekekeke ...

"You have to make unforgettable memories with Sulli", Jinki with quasi wise to give advice. Things like this certainly could easily digested by Minho,    His nasty brain exceed Jinki but somehow Minho never do it  with Sulli yet.

"But I'm afraid  of Sulli will be mad,,, hyung, I'm afraid that  she turned me down and even dumped me. I'm very fond of her, she was still very innocent , hyung. Surely she has not minded like that hyung. "

"Heiii,,, try it minho ... isn't that a sign of affection and love? Prove that you're serious with her. "

 Minho is considering his words while sipping a drink in front of him. He is still weighing whether he is right to do it or not this time

 

The next day ...promptly at 23:55,

It's time of  Sulli surprise for Minho on the anniversary of their relationship

Sulli goes and settles sneaking enter Minho's private apartments . and....

 

Klick ...!!

 


Suddenly the light off  and it all was the work of Sulli.

 

Minho, who is enjoying the shower activity, soon complete his activities and   immediately  meet the trouble maker...  who else if not his beloved girlfriend, Choi Sulli.

Suddenly ...

"Happy 2nd Anniversary dear"

Sulli comes complete with a cake along with the wax figures 2 to celebrate their togetherness. Yep ... not felt 24 months they had been romantically involved, although through many misunderstanding, not make their love inseparable

Indeed, the fact that Minho was always yield to Sulli. Minho as much as possible try to realize the desire of Sulli, but one thing that has not been embodied . their relationship. Backstreet.

Minho didn't dare to proclaim their relationship to everyone except Jinki and ji eun. As a normal woman , of course Sulli wants everyone to know that she is    Minho's woman. But Minho just wants no one to interfere   their relationship.

"Sulli  ...do  you prepare all this ? Hmm .. I was deeply touched ... Happy 2nd anniversary, dear  , that we will always be together. "

Minho approaches Sulli, he takes the cake of Sulli's hand and put it on the table. Then Minho is hugging her tight, doesn't want to miss a romantic moment for granted.

"EOH... dear oppa ...the cake ... um ... the  candles  still not blown yet ." 

Sulli interrupted romantic atmosphere that created by minho  .

"Okay, let's celebrate tonight."

"Fuhh ..."

Minho and Sulli blow out the candles together and do not forget to praying in their hearts for their relationship.

The romantic atmosphere began to burst again. Especially in the dark atmosphere of Minho's  apartments .  Sulli has been replacing light bulbs with candles lit. The room  atmosphere is dimly lit,  makes both be carried away by the situation.

Minho stares Sulli ,intensely  . His hands move toward Sulli's hair, then gently tucking her hair behind her ear.. to be able to clearly see the face of her lover's beautiful.

Sulli's hearts fluttered, its pounding  erratically... suddenly the atmosphere in  minho's room  ... errrr ... begome hot, although there are   air conditioning in the room.

Chuu... Minho kiss her  lips gently,  sip her warm cherry lips that still feels sweet as usual. For Minho its sweet beat of sugar from any country.

 

Slowly.... They both kissed each other. Gently... then heated up ... and more passionately.

 

Looks like Jinki and Ji Eun effort to affect both to create a wonderful memories that make them  float are successful.

Unconsciously by them, another couple...  Ji Eun  and Jinki smiled smugly outside the apartment door because they heard a gasp from  Minho and Sulli.

"Oppa ... yeeee ... we succeed. Surely they're having fun now ,"  ji eun exciting and yells with joy

"Yeee ... ji eun dear, oppa hope they appreciate  2 years of their togetherness with beautiful things for both of them."

"... Let's go home." Ji Eun and Jinki  happily leave the apartment.

 


Minho’s  room

 

Brakk ...!!

 

Both body are slumped to the mattress, they can't stand the volatility of their young blood. Without releasing their kiss, minho take a blanket to cover their bodies.

Sreeet ... sreeet ... 

There was a sound of their activity under  the blanket.

"Hah ... hah ... hah ..",

Sulli uncover the blanket to take a breath .

" Oppa we can't do this, can't ... "

Sulli's blouses and Minho's shirt  had lost somewhere, leaving Sulli who still uses a tanktop and Minho already bare chest... showed his abs .

" Waeya chagiya ???  don't you want to do that ?"

"Aniya  oppa, I don't mean ...  but I'm hhmmmmpphh ..."

Minho doesn't give time for Sulli to explain it  and instead he devoured Sulli lips.

"Euhhh ... oppa, andweyo,isshhh..."

Minho kisses down her neck  , and create various types of   mark on.

"Oppah, I.. but  I ... I'm in my period...EOH ..."

Minho's kiss stopped, and he is digesting of Sulli's words.

"Mwo ??? aiishhh ... why it come at the wrong time ... huaaaaahhhhhh ... "Minho exclaimed angrily and disappointed to hear her words.

"Lol, mian oppa, I'm helpless...".

"Aigoooo ... damn period ... Sulli-yaaaaaa" Minho ruffled his hair ... frustrating to curse his own fate.

" Hahahahahahaaa .... "

Sulli laughs out  loud... Her  laughter echoed in  Minho's room today. On the second anniversary of their relationship. Their backstreet relationship.

 

FIN

 

 

 

 

 

Hi all !!

The atmosphere is romantic, isn't it?

They hope that in their annivesary of relationship, both heart remains the same, still love and cherish.

But what about their backstreet relationsip? Are they going to reveal their relationship ???

I do not know.

Just Minho and Sulli who knows ...

Okay ... this weird story, I made ​​it  exactly when I'm in my period....,,

#kiding # hahahahaha XD

  "Happy 2nd Anniversary TTBY" ^ _ ^