Chapter 6

I'm A Gumiho

Chapter 6

SeoJin's POV

It was past midnight. My aura felt strong, as it was quiet and dark. Most people is already sound asleep. I walked aimlessly around the city. Should I visit Baekhyun? My mind signel where I should go and I reached a house in no time. All Exo's members lived there. I guess that's their dorm.

Exo is sleeping peacefully. Okay, not really. Baekhyun is snoring loudly. Luhan is literally hugging Sehun's rightleg. D.O is embracing his teddy bear tightly as if it was a pure gold bar. Cute! And Chanyeol is drooling like a baby. Also, Kai sleeptalk. "I am so handsome." Okay, whatever. This is ridiculous. Not saying he's ugly, but why bother self- praising? I take a picture of them now, it will probably go viral online.

I stared at BaekHyun's face. I have to admit that he is really charming and handsome. Hey hey hey, I'm on a mission. I shouldn't fall for a human guy. I have to remember Grandma's words. Sigh...

All of a sudden, Kai moved slowly. Oh no. I quickly teleported outside. Luckily I'm fast.. Yes, for a human, real fast. 

Next morning.

Baekhyun"s POV

I am so nervous. I'm working with my ... crush. She is very early. Probably one of the first ones to reached school. Eunji is always early, and she is already chatting happily with SeoJin. How I wish I was her... Soon, it was English lesson. I think my stomach is going to burst from being to anxious. What's wrong with me? Okay, calmed down and stay cool. I keep telling myself that, but it hardly works. Maybe not at all. I mean how am I supposed to act manly in front of a beautiful and brave girl? She is too 'brave'. She's very open, she tends to make my heart melt with those words.

"Okay. Get to work with your partner now!" Oh dear... I want to go to the future. "Baekhyun~ Shall we start?" She asked me with a warm smile. "S-sure." I tered. I wonder when I can start talking confidently. I guess the other members are right, I look like a kind that is confident and speaks well, oh well, it's a complete opposite. 

At first, we were awkward. She's always the first to suggest an idea. To be honest, she's really smart. Or is it I'm dumb? My heart can't stop pounding fast. *Awkward. Awkward.* 

After 10 minutes, we have already done the work for today. Just jotting some suggestions down, do some work and random discussion. Surprisingly, we were the first to finish! Since there is 10  minutes left, we decided to talk. As usual, she starts the topic.

SeoJin's POV

"So... what's your ideal type?" My question 'stunned' him. Well, at least he reply after 15 seconds. "A girl that is 159 - 169cm tall. And must w-weight 40kg. She must look good in jeans, and have to be full of charms." He replied slowly while scratching his nape. Shy boys are cute uh? Only some I guess. Some boys in our class will look terribly werid if he's shy. "Ooh~ I guess I can't be your girlfriend then?" Okay, what am I saying? It's like I want to be his girlfriend. Aigoo.. Why the hell did I say that!? 

BaekHyun's POV

What did she just say..? Alright, my face is burning red, really red. I feel like a tomato now to be honest. 🍅 After a while, I managed to regain my senses. "You are full of c-charms though..." I mumbled under my breath. She heard it. ARGHHHHH. "Okay.. Thanks." She smiled a little. I could tell she's a bit embarrassed.