Chapter 2

I'm A Gumiho

Chapter 2

"Hey, who are you? I've not seen you before," The security guard asked rudely. Wow... Have humans always been that rude? SeoJin thought unhappily.

"Oh. My name is SeoJin. I'm was just transferred to this school!" SeoJin lied with a fake grin plastered onto her face . 

"Where's your school bag then? You are not even wearing school uniform.Yah, don't try to fool me. Do you think I'm dumb?!" The security guard chided her. SeoJin was pulled out of the school without hesitation. 

Aish! This just signal a bad omen... How am I gonna seduce like this? SeoJin thought. She noticed that students was entering the school with heavy bags. Some were looking at her, wondering who and why is she doing in front of their school. Boys started praising her for her pretty looks, completely falling for her.  

Target Located. Something in her mind made her looked at a guy with headphones on walking to the school. He was Byun BaekHyun. Instantly, SeoJin walked towards him. 

"Hello BaekHyun!" SeoJin put on her prettiest smile and waved at him happily. BaekHyun stared at her. 

BaekHyun's POV 

I put down my headphone. Who's this girl? Wah... She's so pretty and cute. I looked right into her eyes. There was something wrong with it... Argh, maybe not, my imagination? "Hello?" the mysterious girl said. I snapped out of my thoughts and asked,"H-hello. Who.. are you?" I'm sure I'm stammering. What's wrong with me? She's just too gorgeous even in that simple dress and a pair of boots. "I'm SeoJin. Nice to meet you! Don't ask me if I know you or not. You will know about me soon, see you," SeoJin winked at me shyly before walking away. 

"Wah hyung, you got it lucky, huh? That pretty girl just asked you out?" My best friend, Chanyeol, joked. I lightly slapped his head and played along,"Yeah. She asked you out too."

"Oh really? Let's go!" Chanyeol placed his arms on my shoulders before walking in the school with me. 

SeoJin's POV

That was okay right? Hope so. Well, I got my powers:mind reader. I can make things appear too... Well, at least I've read his mind. He's about to ask me who I knew him earlier. I guessed that's what humans say when they met someone unfamiliar? Lame. 

I need a school uniform and a bag filled with textbooks and plenty of useless stuffs. Hmm... Using my 'magical necklace' that my grandmother gave me, the things I wanted appeared in an blink of an eye. I've changed into the uniform too. Picking up the red classy bag, I walked into the school once again. I've heard that red is attractive for boys, it should help in my mission right?