Your camera, my camera

Your camera, my camera

It was our first schedule all together in a while and I was happy. It was the AIA festival in Seoul. Two dates with our original fans, In the city where all began. And it was raining.

-, the rain is totally ruining my hair!- TOP Hyung shouted annoyed and I smiled. Our bingu Hyung will never change.

-Why don't you cover your handsome face a little more?- here it go...I turned towards Jiyoung Hyung and as usual, my heart skipped a bit. How can he be so handsome even while wearing such an unfashionable yellow raincoat?

-Maknae-ah...- his voice softened while speaking to me...or maybe was just my imagination -Give me your phone-

-Eh?- I really couldn't help but making a dumb face. Why did he want my phone?

-Your phone, Maknae-ah...- he said again, a little less sweet than before.

-Why?- the question slipped on my lips without me knowing it but the moment the last letter was said I was already regretting it. With the corner of my eyes I saw Taeyang and the others stiffened.

-If I ask you for your phone you give me your phone, Seungri- JiYoung glared at me and put emphasis on my name, a clear warning. He was starting to get pissed.

-No- behind me Daesung breathed hard. I didn't give a damn . I was again able to control my emotions and, as usual, I just couldn't let JiYoung go has he wanted. Really, we are tommy and Gerry for a reason - If you don't tell my why, Hyung-nim- Taeyang relaxed visibly, TOP too. They understood what I was doing. -

Seunghyun...- JiYoung glared at me, again - Hyung is asking you, politely, to give him your phone...you don't want me to ask it in a not very politely way, do you? - Ok. He was scary. He moved a step closer and I moved back, towards Taeyang

- If it was me who asked you your phone you would have wanted to know why, wouldn't you?- top chuckled earning a dead look from GD. -

You don't really want to play this game, maknae- again, he moved closer but this time I stayed there, staring at him. We looked at each other for some seconds and then I chuckled giving him the phone. Seriously is not that I'm really scared of him...it's just that I love to give him what he wants. I just want to make him happy...teasing him a little and giving him the sensation of winning over me. He really likes to win and be the best in something. But he's so caring and cute sometimes. It's because of these things that I love him. He smiled like nothing happened and ordered us to pose for a pic. We did it and, of course, we all did weird poses. We are Big Bang after all. He then played with my Instagram account to upload it asking me advice for the caption.

-Yah...- Taeyang back hugged me and looked at the phone over our shoulders - top Hyung has actually covered his face more!- I started laughing along with him and Daesung but TOP and GD remained quiet. TOP just smiled, half covered by the raincoat and the sunglasses. GD was staring at me and Taeyang. Better, he was staring at Taeyang's arms wrapped around me. Figured out what he was looking I tried to escape from the singer embrace but he strengthen the grip.

-Hyung...- I whispered -mmm..?- I looked up and he was grinning at GD amused by the reaction he has caused. -Hyung...- I whispered again but Taeyang was deaf to my words. -

Problems, Ji?- he asked. Seriously why he enjoys so much teasing GD like this I don't know. GD didn't even answer, instead he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him with all his strength. Taeyang let me go so I literarily flew into JiYoung's arms which tightened around me the moment I hit his chest. I couldn't see Taeyang satisfied expression but I could hear GD growl as he pointed out, once again, his right of property over me.

-He's mine- -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyo! Here my Nyongtory one shot. It's not as good as I wanted but I promise that if they'll have some more interaction I'll come up with something better :)

P.S: possessive GD is my death T.T