Chapter 2

My Romance

I woke up in the morning with puffy,red eyes because I kept crying last night.I know that I should'nt reject him and I know that I love him but I cant fall in love again because of love I was in pain for 2 years.I went to the bathroom and took a shower,after taking a shower I covered my puffy eyes with make-up and went to my closet to change my clothes.I immediately went downstairs and left without breakfast,I called Yoona.

Conversation:
Yoona:Yoboseyo?Yuri-ah.
Me:Yoona,lets eat breakfast at the school cafe.
Yoona:Sure,are you in school already?.
Me:Not yet still driving,you?.
Yoona:Already at the parking lot.
Me:See you there in 3 minutes.Bye.
Yoona:Bye.
{End of Conversation}

I was in the school parking lot already,I saw Yoona and Jessica waiting for me.I parked my car beside their cars and got out.I greeted them with a smile.

"Annyeong!!"I said and waved at them.
"Annyeong,Yuri-ah!!"they smiled and waved
"Let's go?"I asked and they nodded

We walked in the school cafe.I saw Minho staring at me,I just looked away and we went to the counter.The cashier asked us.

"Ma'am,what would you like to order?"she asked
"I will just have a blueberry cheese cake and a cappucino"I said
"For me umm...one latte and a strawberry cake"Yoona said
"Uhmm...black coffee and a apple pie"Jessica said,and the cashier repeated our orders.
"Okay,1 blueberry cheese cake,1 strawberry cake,1 apple pie and 1 cappucino,1 latte,1 black coffee"she said and we nodded and went to a 3 chaired table.

We were there chatting and suddenly Minho and his friends approached us.

"Hi Yuri,Yoona and Jessica"he said and the two girls replied but I did'nt.
"Uhmm...Yuri can we talk after school"he said and I just nodded with a poker face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TO BE CONTINUED