Chapter One ^^

My Romance

This is the day of Im Yoona's birthday May 30,she is having a party at her house that's why I need to dress formal.I heard that Choi Minho is coming too my crush since I was a freshman,Yoona is my bestfriend since childhood she knows about Nickhun and everything.I looked at the clock it was 5:00 p.m already I need to go her house now,Im driving my newest porche,I'll need to see her in a few minutes.I got in my car and drove there.After a 10 minutes I was already in front of the gate the guard welcomed me.

"Hello Ms.Yuri,please come in"he greeted me with a smile and I nodded in return.

On my way to Yoona's room I saw Minho chatting with his bestfriends,I went to the second floor of her house and knocked on her door.

"Yoona-ah,knock knock"I said and she opened the door
"Oh hi Yuri,you look beautiful"she said
"You too,well are you ready to come down?"I asked and she nodded

We came down and all eyes are on us two,I wore a pink dress with big circles on the side to show my curved body and a white killer high heels with glitters on it,she wore a sky blue and black dress with a pink belt and a light blue glittered shoes.Suddenly Minho approached me.

"Yuri-ah,you look like a Goddess"he said exposing the word 'Goddess'
"Well you look handsome"I said which is true.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to an empty corner,he suddenly kissed me passionately and I accidentally kissed him back,but then I pushed him.

"M-minho,w-why did y-you k-kiss me?"I asked him shyly
"I kissed you because I like you"he said woah that was a sudden confession

I dragged him out of the house and went to the backyard.

"Minho,I cant accept your feelings"I said and a tear fell
"Yuri,I can wait until you can accept me"he said being serious I cried 
"Minho,its not really right,please find a girl suited for you"I said crying and stole a peck from him and then left.

I went in the house and went to Yoona,"Yoona-ah,I need to go home already"I said and smiled and she just nodded,I went out and saw Minho I jut looked away and bowed a bit and then left.