Manager of 2PM's Dorm?

Lovely Complex

"So that's what happened and now I'm 2PM's manager..." IU cleared and bowed 90 degrees, as she was back outside of 2PM's dorm in front of all the members. "My name is IU. Nice to meet you all."

Nichkhun stood behind IU with a smile in his face. Wooyoung averted his eyes elsewhere, waiting for the others' reaction. Chansung looked at her in shock. Taecyeon looked at her in amazement. Stunned, all Junho can mutter was, "B... Bwo?"

"I- I..." Jun.K clenched his fist. "I won't allow it! Why should we let this little girl be in charge of us?!" The Jun-bros each took ahold of her cheeks and stretched it out.

Desperately trying to remove their hands, she cried, "What can I do about it!"

"Why the heck is a little girl gonna be 2PM's manager?!" Jun.K exclaimed in disbelief. "We haven't even lived with her long enough to know what she's like and look what happened! She got kicked out!!"

IU backed up from his outrage. "Um!"

"And she also can't stop touching inappropriately!" Junho added.

"I can explain that-"

Crossing his arms, Wooyoung looked at her suspiciously. "Now that you mention it, she saw me and didn't even bother to cover her eyes."

IU's legs were getting weak from all the attacks.

"... Well, they're Jinyoung-hyung's orders," Nichkhun jumped in to save her. "What can we do about it?"

The rest of 2PM looked at him in shock. They began to murmur amongst themselves. "Jinyoung-hyung! We can't disobey him. Well..."

IU spoke up, "Um... About everything-"

"... Gwenchana, we understand," Jun.K announced with a sigh. "We now accept you as the new manager."

"Bwoyo..." Her eyes widened. "Jinjjayo?!" They all walked inside the dorm without a second to lose. "Where are you going all of a sudden?" Realizing that Wooyoung was still there, she smiled at him. "W- Wooyou-" He quickly walked inside without even a look back. She hung her head low in defeat. He really doesn't like me. And we were getting along so well.

~*~

"... How strange?" IU lay on her bed with her limbs sprawled. "Their sudden change of attitude... and that Jinyoung-ssi entrusted me with 2PM. What's on his mind anyway?" She quickly skimmed the fax papers, but her eye stopped at a certain spot and read it carefully. After a while, she sat up, she smiled. "At least I have the right to live here now. I have to really thank Jinyoung-ssi for this." Biting her lip, she began to get excited. "Come to think of it, 2PM's manager can't be assigned to just anybody." Considering my life then when I totally had no appeal to boys, my life has completely changed. This job has possibilities! There's almost always a chance for a sweet romantic affair with the 2PM members... She began to drool from all her thoughts about the boys.

A knock on her door snapped her from her imaginations. She opened the door and her eyes widened. "J- Jun.K-ssi?"

"I have a favor to ask of you." He smiled. "Come here a second will you?"

A sweat drop appeared on her forehead as she ended up following him anyways. "'Come with you' where to exactly...?"

"The bathroom."

"Bwoyo?? The bathroom??" Her cheeks instantly turned pink.

Opening the bathroom door, he stepped inside. "Come on in and don't forget to take off your clothes."

"Wait a minute." She placed both her hands over her chest. "Now he suddenly wants to take a bath with me? I'm so happy but I think I'm not ready for this yet!"

~*~

IU pushed up her glasses as she was now wearing baggy clothes and holding a bucket with cleaning supplies in one hand and a mop in another. "You want me to clean this bathroom on my own? Waeyo??"

"Isn't this what you're expected to do?" Junho asked.

Taecyeon added happily. "Cleaning up is one of the duties of a manager."

A sweatdrop formed on Wooyoung's forehead as he remained silent.

Jun.K snickered. "Or maybe you were expecting something else? Say it, say it," he nudged her playfully as she turned bright pink.

Taecyeon whispered from behind her, "Byun~tae."

"It's ok if you don't want to do this. You just have to give up your responsibility as the caretaker," Jun.K said matter-of-factly.

"What? That can't be!" IU began to panic as she observed the mansion-like bathroom. Her eyes widened when she saw a fountain in the middle of the room. And WHY is there a fountain in here?! But I have to do this!

"It's alright with us." Jun.K nonchalantly began to walk away.

"Arassoyo, I'll clean it up right away," she gave up through tears.

~*~

Wooyoung watched as IU zipped past him multiple times, wheezing and gasping. "Aigoo, this bathroom is huge!"

"Fighting!" Taecyeon swung an arm around Wooyoung with a smile.

Collapsing on the ground, she continued to wheeze. "I- I'm done."

Jun.K swiped his index finger across the counter and observed the speck of dust. "You missed a spot. Do it over!"

IU quickly stood up from shock. "Jinjjayo?!"

"There's trash over here, IU," Junho informed, pointing it out.

She quickly ran over, "Ne!"

"Over here and here and here!" Taecyeon announced, pointing at various places.

"Ne!" Gasping, she quickly ran over there as well.

Jun.K snickered and whispered to Junho, "If we keep picking on her, she'll give up and leave! We'll call it the 'Get Rid of IU' plan!"

Junho nodded. "Very well."

"We can't disobey Jinyoung-hyung's orders. We have to make him want to leave on his own."

"Ne."

Having overheard everything, Wooyoung continued to watch over IU in silence.

~*~

After a while, all the members left, giving her time to sit down and take a break. "Why is this bathroom so large? How will I finish it all by myself?" She looked at her red hands that were unvoluntarily trembling. "My hands are full of bruises and are hurting all over. Quitting now seems to be a good idea," she sighed. "But I can't quit now. The fax that Jinyoung-ssi sent had very clear conditions..."

"Yah! Were you saying something?"

"Bwoyooooo!" Surprised by the sudden voice, she quickly turned around, hitting a pail of water into the air.

Shocked by her reaction, Wooyoung slightly jumped. "Yah, watch it!"

"Omo!"

The bucket landed perfectly on his head, making him drenched. "You..." Through clenched teeth, he took the bucket off his head. "What are you doing?"

Bowing 90 degrees, she began to apologize, "Mianheyo! I didn't do it on purpose..." When she looked up at him, her eyes began to trail down.

Noticing her eye movement, he followed where her eyes were focused on. He looked down and noticed that his white v-neck had become see-through from the water. Flicking her forehead really hard, he yelled, "Byuntae!"

She rubbed her forehead rapidly to ease the pain. "Aish! That really hurt!"

Fuming, he walked away.

"He..." With one hand still rubbing her forehead, she pushed her glasses up with her other hand. "What was he doing here? Bwo?" Catching her attention, she picked up a box of bandages with baby chicks on it. Bandages?

~*~

"Aigoo~!" With the sun setting, IU collapsed on the floor of her bedroom. "Finished cleaning up at last! I'm so exhausted I just want to lie down all day." Extending her arms out in front of her, she observed all the baby chick band-aids all over her arms and hands. "I didn't expect that a manager's job was this hard. My expectations were far away from reality! Bwo?"

"Omo!" Her eyes widened when she saw a hole on the ceiling. "Aish! This place is in worse state than I imagined..." Putting a chair on top of the table, she reached up into the hole. "I should call maintenance to fix this up quickly. What's in here anyway?" Reaching up, she noticed that there was a cover. "Wh- What's this?" With her head, she peeked though the hole.

Wooyoung stood there after just taking off his shirt. IU bit her lip, watching each water droplet drip down every crevice of his toned body. He grumbled, "It's all her fault that I'm all wet." As he began to his pants, IU's head caught his eye.

With pink cheeks, a sweatdrop formed on her forehead. "Uh..." With a small wave of her hand she smiled nervously. "Annyeonghaseyo..."

"Pabo!" Irritated, he pushed her head down with his foot. "You still have the guts to peep!"

"Ouch!"

~*~

Wooyoung banged his fist on the living room wall. "How could I have been so blind? She's really a byuntae..." He clenched his fist tighter. "And a pabo too!"

With a smile, Jun.K approached him cautiously. "Wooyoungie?"

"Hyung!" Wooyoung snapped, startling Jun.K. Grabbing both of Jun.K's shoulders, Wooyoung announced with determination, "I'll give my full cooperation on 'Operation Kick-Out IU'! That kind of erted idiot shouldn't be allowed here! Tell her to pack up and leave!"

Jun.K chuckled nervously. "N- Ne..."

~*~

In her room, IU rubbed the top of her head. "Aish! Does he really have to use his foot to kick me out? I'm a delicate lady."

[Author's Note: this was definitely a pun intended]

Taking out the fax papers that she received from JYP, she scanned the dorm's floor plan. "So that's why..." She looked back up at the hole. "Wooyoung-oppa's room is on top of mine."

Stomping down the hallway, Wooyoung stopped at a door and swung it open. IU jumped from the sudden sound. Marching towards her, he grabbed her by the collar. "Can I ask you a favor, manager?"

Although he asked politely, his evil aura ruins everything. She smiled nervously. "N- Ne..."

Leading her outside of her room, he looked back at her. "First things first: Please wipe all the wooden floors from first to second floor."

Shocked, she responded, "All of them?!"

"This is the manager's duty," he simply replied.

~*~

"Faster!" Wooyoung demanded as IU quickly used a rag to wipe the floors.

"Cook. Do the laundry. Repaint the outer wall." He demanded each task right after another.

With every demand, she quickly attended to, but the last task left her baffled. Her eyes widened. Repaint the OUTER wall?!! He's trying to kill me!

~*~

"Dinner's ready!" Nichkhun announced.

Chansung happily served everyone like the good maknae he is.

"I'm finished." Junho quickly finished his serving.

"It's good," Jun.K smiled to Nichkhun.

"I'm going for another serving!" Taecyeon happily helped himself to another serving.

"Is there some more food?" IU walked in like a zombie. Chansung nodded hesitantly at the sight of her. Clasping both of her hands, she stared up as if she had been blessed. "That's great! I'm starving!"

"Take it." Wooyoung placed a cup noodle in front of her. "That one's yours." Walking away mercilessly, he added, "And boil your own water."

Chansung looked at her in concern while she sadly accepted the food given to her. A sweatdrop formed on both Junho's and Jun.K's forehead. Jun.K could only force a chuckle. "Oh boy... He's quite the devil."

~*~

Banned from the kitchen table, IU ate her cup noodle in the hallway. "Aigoo~ It's lonely. To think that I expected that being a manager of 2PM has its good points... All I do is hard, physical work. I don't even experience any good things here. I'm so busy, I can't even find time to compose music for my debut. And that boy..." She slurped her noodles, as she thought of Wooyoung. "What's with him? Why is he so mean to me? Even considering that I did see him shirtless, it was an accident! I didn't mean for it to happen." She also added with a mutter, "It also wasn't the first time I saw him shirtless..." Her ears perked, as she could hear the guys begin to talk. She placed an ear against the door to hear them a little bit more clearly.

"She's so tough for a little girl." Jun.K chuckled.

Taecyeon laughed while nodding his head. "I agree with you. Doing all these things... A normal girl wouldn't allow herself to be treated that way and would have quit already."

"I just hope she quits sooner or later," Junho added into the conversation. "Our 'Operation Kick-Out' doesn't seem to be going out smoothly."

IU gasped. 'Operation Kick-Out'? Is this what they were doing all along?! Shocked by what she just heard, she dragged her feet into her room.

Junho continued, "I still can't find it to forgive her."

"Why is that?" Curious, Taecyeon began to nudge at him playfully.

"She's a crazed byuntae. I don't even see her as our fan; I just see her as crazy. We're not even sure if she's telling the truth about being a trainee or not. She could've done something to Jinyoung-hyung to force him to let her be our manager."

"Is that so?" Taecyeon smiled. "She's funny and kinda cute; I think I like her."

"If you look at her in another way she does have her good points," Jun.K agreed with him. "For one thing, she seems very diligent as she does everything we tell her to do without complaining, and no matter how crazy the task, she still won't quit."

Wooyoung subconsciously nodded his head, aggreeing with what Jun.K said.

~*~

"First day as a manager and it was horrible!" IU sighed in defeat as she lay on the floor.

"You're still awake?" Her eyes widened, as she saw Wooyoung through the hole on the ceiling. He scoffed. "You're a real pabo, and not just a pabo, but a byuntae too. I can't believe you..."

"Arrassoyo!" She glared at him with a pout. "You're not any better. You guys were running your little 'Annoy IU Until She Leaves' scheme on me while I was trying all my might to it up so you guys won't disband!" Shutting her eyes, she began to explode, "I don't know why, but Jinyoung-ssi said that if I quit or fail as manager, there will no longer be 2PM! I don't even know what's going on his mind- Ouch!"

A bandage box hit her right on the forehead, ending her rampage. "Arrasso." Wooyoung averted his eyes, his cheeks turning slightly pink. "Just put on some band-aids and go to sleep. Don't you still have practice tomorrow?"

Picking up the box, she tilted her head. "Hmm? This band-aid..." She looked at the baby chicks on the bandages. "The same as the one I saw this morning... Hold on!" When she looked up, the hole was covered. She let out a small giggle, "He's not so bad after all."

[Author's Note: And with that, the second chapter is out! Whooo~]