1/1

You Have Me

first, idk why i made this. plus i had a bad fever when i was writing this story. so just bear with it.

and this is based on an episode of "ROOMMATE" when they went on vacation. but i just took a little scene and it's different with the original scene.

((warning : jealous!yeol))

 


 

Chanyeol lies down on the sheet, sighs loudly after the two ing hours concert tonight. He and s straightly back to the hotel after the concert in Taiwan ended. He doesn’t bother to fight with other members to shower first, instead he goes straight to the bed and drops his tired body there. He grabs his phone quickly from his pocket to see messages on his Kakao.

His eyes searching for a name on his chat list but no message. He exhales deeply, frustrated. He nearly throws away his phone before he decides to type a message.

 

I just got back from the concert. What are you doing now?

 

After he taps the send button, Chanyeol tosses his phone beside him and closes his eyes.  His group holds so many concerts recently and he’s starting to deal with it. But he can’t resist the exhausted feeling after a concert and how his energy is drained from his body. It doesn’t really matter because he always have this great feeling meeting his fans and enjoying the concert. And of course there’s this person who always cheers for him before and after his concert. But seems that that person forgets to do the daily task to Chanyeol today. And that makes Chanyeol a little bit upset. Not mad, definitely not. Just a slightly annoyed?

“Get into the shower, hyung.” Sehun says as he stepping out from the bathroom, rubs his hair with the towel.

Chanyeol takes a peek towards Sehun before halfheartedly stands up. He checks his phone once again. Scrolls, scrolls. Still no reply. He almost puts it down again when he sees a notification message. Seho hyung. Seems that Chanyeol doesn’t notice it before.

 

Jo Sae Ho

I went out with Nana tonight. Don’t be jealous of me because it was you who told me to always stick with her everywhere, right? Kekeke~

 

Okay, okay. Chanyeol grumbles at Seho’s habit to always . Sometimes he indeed jealous of him because Seho’s like 24/7 with Nana meanwhile he can’t even promise her to meet her at least once in a day. Yeah, because the ing tight schedules.

Chanyeol’s eyes turn bigger as he reads the text above the previous.

 

Jo Sae Ho

But be jealous of this cutie guy Nana and I met tonight. Nana personally wanted to meet him by herself BUT of course I should do my job. I tagged along :D

 

That’s not really helping. Chanyeol frowns as he scrolls his chat box.

 

Jo Sae Ho

The two seemed can’t take their eyes off of each others ouch! ;(

 

Chanyeol bites his lower lip to prevent him from any tantrum he’s gonna throw to everything.

 

Jo Sae Ho

This guy really likes Nana that much woahhh Chanyeol be careful

 

Oh, that.

 

Jo Sae Ho

He’s a composer and he’s gonna make a song for Nana in the future. Yah, Chanyeol-ah! What are you doing? You compose songs too, why wouldn’t you make a song for her??

 

Shut up. I just don’t have enough time to compose a song for her. Of course i prepare a song for her.

 

Jo Sae Ho

He kissed Nana’s hand!!! Chanyeol this is not my fault! He did it in a flash i couldn’t even have the time to stop him. And by the way, Nana enjoyed it though. Kekeke~

 

 

Okay. It’s enough.

 

Chanyeol closes his chat before finishing Seho’s texts and grips his phone in anger. He has a thought to fly to where Nana and the other roommates stay in Taiwan. But it’s impossible for now. Manager won’t allow him. So, the only way is just waiting her and the other roommates come to the hotel he and s are staying now. Better be fast because Chanyeol can’t hold his anger any longer.

Chanyeol makes a way inside the bathroom and shuts it hard, surprising Sehun that just finishes dressing and steps directly onto the bed. Too sleepy to care of his grumpy hyung.

---

It’s still three at dawn when Chanyeol’s phone rings. He stretches his arm to reach his phone.

 

Jo Sae Ho calling...

 

Chanyeol picks up right away. “Yes, hyung?”

“Chanyeol, we’re already in your hotel.”

“Oh, you arrived? Wait, i’m going there.”

Chanyeol throws his blanket and stands up abruptly. Makes Sehun disturbed and stirs in his sleep.

“No, no. I’m in my way. You stay there. I’m going up.” Seho cuts.

“O-okay. I’ll wait here in front of my room.”

With that Chanyeol hangs up and walks toward his door.

“Who’s that?” Sehun asks, rubbing his eyes.

“My roommates arrived.” Chanyeol answers shortly.

“Really? With Nana noona?” Now Sehun is fully awake.

Chanyeol glares at the younger, giving no answer and opens the door. He steps out to the corridor when he sees s already there. Surrounding his roommates that just arrived.

How the hell they know my roommates are here?

Chanyeol hisses and walks fast toward the crowds.

“Excuse, me.” Chanyeol pushes s who are busy talking excitedly with Seho, Nana, Sora and Soohyun. They’re not listening. They even don’t be aware of Chanyeol’s presence.

“Yeah, i lost my phone awhile ago!” Seho shouts.

“Really?” Baekhyun asks in disbelief.

“Don’t worry. He’s already got it back.” Soohyun adds.

“What a relief, then.” Suho says.

“He’s a pabo. Pabo.” Nana points at Seho while smiling.

Chanyeol holds back his anger. He wants to drag her and asks her about the cute guy she met before but his lovely members restrain him for doing it. They’re all ruining his plan.

“Why don’t you go to your room? You must be tired.” Kyungsoo asks them to go into their room and get enough sleep.

Finally Seho, Nana, Sora, and Soohyun entering their room. Leaving Chanyeol who can only freezes at his spot. He can see how Nana glanced at him a little before. But says nothing.

Chanyeol groans in frustration and goes back to his room. He finds Sehun still sleeping on the bed. He reachs there and sits. Don’t know what to do. He’s about to call Nana but he’s worried if she is tired. But really, he wants to talk with Nana. He needs explanation. Moreover, he misses her. Chanyeol misses Nana.

“Whatever.” Chanyeol stands up and walks out of his room. He steps toward Nana’s room and stands there. In front of the door.

Chanyeol reachs out his phone and taps on Nana’s number.

“I’m outside your room. Get out now.”

Chanyeol hangs up before Nana gets to say. A minute later Nana gets out from his room. She smiles to see Chanyeol.

“Hi.” She greets. “What’s wrong?”

What’s wrong? She said what’s wrong? Of course everything’s wrong. She didn’t text Chanyeol. Didn’t reply to Chanyeol’s chat. Didn’t tell Chanyeol that she met some cutie guy outside and even didn’t try to meet Chanyeol first when she’s arrived. And she still asking what’s wrong?

“Listen.” Chanyeol takes a deep breath. He’s trying to control himself. Because he’s gonna throw his anger toward the girl in front of him who’s all smiling at him sweetly, looking so innocent, and in the end Chanyeol can’t help but let his anger fades away.

“Who’s that guy?” Finally Chanyeol asks.

Nana frowns. “What guy?”

“The guy you just met with.” Chanyeol explains quickly.

Nana opens and then let out a sigh. “Seho oppa...”

“What?”

“Seho oppa told you, right?”

“No need to know who told me. Just answer my question.” Chanyeol forces.

“Aish, that oppa really. I should ask him not to follow me everywhere.” Nana folds her hands.

“So?” Chanyeol insists her.

“Yeah, some kinda of my friend? Not really a close friend but i think we could be? Not sure, though.” Nana taps her finger on her chin.

“What are you trying to explain, Nana?”

Chanyeol’s trying so hard to hold his anger.

“You asked me to explain and now i’m explaining to you. What else?”

Nana looks confused and sad. She pouts.

“You met him by yourself. And if I didn’t ask Seho to tag along what would you two do? He even kissed your hand?! Oh, really.”

Finally Chanyeol throws his first tantrum at Nana.

“Seho oppa really told you a LOT, right?” Nana hisses in disbelief. “Okay just tell me everything he told you about me and that guy.”

Chanyeol tighten his jaws.

“What. That he couldn’t take off his eyes of you. And you just did the same. That he likes you that much ‘til he wanted to make a song for you? Oh come on! I’m planning to make a song for you too! How many do you want? One? Two? Or a whole album my songs for you? What did you see on him? What does he have that i don’t have? Tell me!”

Chanyeol pants. Nana just drops her jaws at Chanyeol’s tantrums on her. Then she snorts and chuckles. Chanyeol’s eyeing her in confusion.

“Look. Look at how cute you are right now, Chanyeol. Your ears going all red. How cute.”

“I’m serious.”

“Me too.”

“Nana, don’t―”

“Shut up and now listen to me.” Nana cuts Chanyeol’s anger. “Of course he has everything. He’s cute. He’s good looking. His body is good. He compose songs and he is popular. He is cool and kind. He has everything.”

Chanyeol stares at Nana sharply. Can’t believe at what Nana said just now. Is she praising that guy? In front of her ing boyfriend? Well, that hurts.

“But.” Nana continues. “But you still win over him.”

“What do you mean?”

“He has everything. But he doesn’t have me.”

Nana simply smiles. Chanyeol freezes.

You have me. You own me. And with all of his everything, you still win.”

That’s right. That’s the important point. No matter how perfect that guy is. But still. Chanyeol is the one who have Nana beside him. What to worry?

“But why you didn’t text me or call me?” Chanyeol still upset.

Nana glares at him and clicks her tongue. She goes back to her room. Chanyeol widens his eyes as Nana shuts the door in front of him. And he’s going to knock the door when Nana opens it a moment later.

She’s back with a snapback in her hand. She tiptoeing and puts it on Chanyeol’s head.

“I was busy, you know? I could only get you that.” Nana says.

Chanyeol touchs the snapback on his head, then starts smiling.

“Don’t smile. You look idiot.”

But of course Chanyeol doesn’t care. He leans down and pecks Nana’s lips quickly.

“Hey, what―”

Nana doesn’t get to protest when Chanyeol is already running away from her.

“Sorry! Can’t help it!” He shouts.

Nana shakes her head and sighs.

“Really he should get rid of Seho oppa.”

 

 


ok that's it.

that's.

it.