Preview

Pretty Wigs And Skirts

PRE

"How do you even put this wig on?!", growled out Kyungsoo. "You need to take it out of the packet", said Baekhyun, worriedly. Kyungsoo let out a huff, "I know that! I'm just LOOKING at it". Baekhyun rolled his shiny brown eyes, "Yeah, looking at it".

Kyungsoo had finally gotten ready in his female uniform. "What do you think?"

".."

".."

Kyungsoo only had a few coughs and splutters from Baekhyun as answers.

"..Baekhyun?"

Kyungsoo's big brown eyes glimmered in worry. Baekhyun just wanted to grab him and squeeze him, but he couldn't. He had to put up the 'straight' act. Baekhyun swallowed his saliva and asked, "Kyungsoo..are you sure you want to do this?" Kyungsoo patted the transparent dust off his shoulder, "Of course! I'm a future journalist, I need this scoop! What if he becomes famous?"

Baekhyun growled inwardly at the mention of Kai. Baekhyun simply downed his thoughts and said, "I still think you shouldn't go this far". "God, Baekhyun! If I were a boy (which I am), I wouldn't even be able to come close to him!"

Kyungsoo was just about to walk out of the room until he heard, "Just remember to be straight when you come back~" Kyungsoo whipped his head around in a cute way and muttered, "I am straight and will always be straight". Those words hit Baekhyun like a bullet but he simply put up an act and said, "Watch more ~"

"SHUT UP"

Truthfully Baekhyun was really, really worried. He was afraid that Kyungsoo was going to fall for him. I mean, Baekhyun seemed to question Kyungsoo's uality sometimes.

 

Sometimes.

 


This is not a real chapter. This is just a reupload from the deleted one. Also the next chapter will be real one. But it might not be the same as this one, lol.

Stay tuned, dumplings.

-Chan