001 The Idol’s Sentiment

My Secret Lover Trilogy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

001

 

“Park Chanyeol! Park Chanyeol! Saranghaeyo Park Chanyeol!” his fans were in uproar again as he stepped on stage for his performance.

“Louder guys! Okay one, two, three go!” Baekhyun, the president of Chanyeol’s fan club shouted as his high pitched voice topped the whole crowd.

The music show almost ends and all they’re waiting was the week’s number one. As usual, Chanyeol was a contender again. As the MCs announced the winner, the whole studio jumped as the crowd cheered their hearts out.

“Congratulations Chanyeol-ssi”

“Thank you. Yes president, manager hyung, Mr. Short guy, and my dearest fans, I love you all and thank you very much for your support!”

It’s getting late already and he didn’t have any schedule left. He was walking down the parking lot to their car with his manager.

“Yah! How many times do I have to tell you not to mention that ‘Mr. Short guy’ in your thanks to?”

“Ah wae? I want to especially thank him. Besides, you are the only one who knows who really he is.”

“You’re so stubborn! Let’s just hope your fans never notice.”

“I’m sure they wouldn’t. They’ll just think of it as a producer or a song writer.”

 

◊◊◊

 

As soon as he got home, Baekhyun his laptop and logged on to his idol’s fansite as an admin. He uploaded the video and some photos he snapped at that day’s stage. And again, he was astounded with that deep voiced giant. Minutes had gone by but he’s just stared at the screen.

“My Chanyeol, do you know you’re the cutest of all men of your height?” Baekhyun talked to Chanyeol on his laptop again. It’s not startling though because it’s just nothing out of the ordinary sight for his friends.

He checked his calendar for the next event and a fan signing was scheduled a week after. It’s still a distant date but he already prepar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter