Shot 2

Troublemaker

A/N: First of all, I would like to tell you that there will be no real in this fic. I'm sorry for making any of you expect it in the previous shot, hihi.

 

~ Shot 2 ~

 

“Hmm, Kyunie~ stop” Hyukjae giggled as his boyfriend trailed sloppy kisses along his thin shoulder, sending shiver down his spine. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, just smiled softly and continued his little “work”.

 

As Hyukjae felt that Kyuhyun wouldn’t simply stop there and his wet kisses were about to result in something hotter, he pulled himself back, ignoring the other’s groans.

 

“We have just done it, Kyu” He glared playfully “Like 5 times already”

 

“You know it would never be enough for me” Kyuhyun smirked, though stopping kissing the other as he knew Hyukjae couldn’t stand any more rounds. Instead, he embraced the slim figure of his boyfriend in his strong arms, making the smaller smile contentedly and nuzzle his face in his warm chest. Life was great – he loved Kyuhyun and the other loved him back.

 

Suddenly feeling something strange as his boyfriend was unusually quiet, he raised his head to have a look at the other, only to find him staring at him. Kyuhyun was deep in his thoughts.

 

Hyukjae smiled and started to caress the other’s hair in a loving manner. “What do you have in mind?” He asked softly.

 

“I…” Kyuhyun stopped in the middle and sighed, breaking their eye contact. The smaller didn’t say a thing, he just looked intensively at the brown orbs of the other, mentally telling him to continue. Kyuhyun took in a deep breath and said quickly. “Can you quit your job, Hyukkie? I can give you anything you want. Just quit it”

 

There was silence before Hyukjae decided to speak slowly but firmly. “We have talked about this before, Kyuhyun”

 

“I know” He replied, recalling the fight they had got four months before. It was in one of the evenings when the blonde was working in his club, attracting all the customers with his y body that Kyuhyun exploded out of jealousy and took him home in front of everyone. Needless to say, Hyukjae was extremely angry as his work had been disturbed. They argued and made up only after he make it clear to the other that the only one he loved was Kyuhyun and he would never cheat on him.

 

However; Kyuhyun had felt insecure whenever Hyukjae went to the club. The blonde was always surrounded by all kinds of men and deep inside, he couldn’t help but feel scared to imagine the other choosing to live with another man who was better than him.

 

“But you really don’t know what I have been feeling when I see you dancing so ily in front of many other men. I don’t think I can take it any longer!” Kyuhyun tried his best not to raise his voice, his eyes looking deeply at the other’s ones.

 

Hyukjae opened his mouth, intending to say something but stopped halfway and looked away. “Kyu, I’m tired. Let’s talk about this some other time” was what he said instead. Then he turned his body around so that his back would face the other and closed his eyes.

 

Sighing deeply, Kyuhyun put an arm around his boyfriend’s hip, also closing his eyes as he, too, was trying to sleep. He knew it would be of no use to push this topic further. Right now, they needed rest.

 

 

 

Hyukjae opened his eyes and turned his body around to have a proper look at the soundly sleeping man next to him. Truth was that he had been unable to sleep so he just shut his eyes, thinking about their relationship instead.

 

He touched the other’s eyes, nose and lips lovingly. Kyuhyun was really handsome. He smiled as he remembered the first time they met, he was mesmerized by his appearance. But it was not enough for him to fall in love. Much as he was attracted by the other, he still thought that Kyuhyun was nothing good, just like any other men approaching him only for his body. But the taller had proved him wrong. He kept coming to the club to see him, sometimes to exchange several words. He had always been a gentleman to him, caring and considerate but cold and protective when needed. All the things the other had done showed that he was serious about him and Hyukjae found himself slowly falling in love. It took him eight months to accept to be his lover and five more to finally move in to live with Kyuhyun.

 

Hyukjae had strong passion in dancing and he had always been an independent person, he didn’t want to rely on anyone financially. That was why even when they became lovers and Kyuhyun was extremely rich, he still kept that job. But now, he noticed that maybe it was too much for the other. It seemed like Kyuhyun had been living in insecurity all the time. He had caused the taller so much trouble.

 

“I’m sorry I have been so insensitive, Kyu” He murmured and then stole a kiss from the other. “Good night, love”

 

 

 

The next morning, immediately after Kyuhyun left home for work, Hyukjae made a call.

 

“Hey, Hae.” He greeted. “Hmm, do you remember once offering me a position in your dance institute?” As the other line replied “yes”, he continued “Is the offer still on?”

 

 

-o0o-

 

Kyuhyun was at his office, reading through contracts when he took a glance at his watch.

 

Wednesday, August 13th

 

So he was going to Hyukjae’s club after this.

 

When getting into the car, he sighed for the umpteenth time of the day, thinking whether he should drive to the club to get his boyfriend or just drive home to have a rest. After a few seconds, he started the engine, deciding to go to the club. Hyukjae was the love of his life and he would never leave him behind, even when things were getting awkward nowadays for him as he was avoiding mentioning Hyukjae’s job. His boyfriend, on the other hand, seemed pretty normal, though.

 

As soon as he arrived at the parking lot, he knew something was not right. Tonight was Hyukjae’s shift but there were fewer cars than usual. Quickly walking inside, he raised an eyebrow as the dancer on the stage was not Hyukjae. “Why don’t Eunhyuk dance today?” He grabbed a random waiter and asked, suddenly feeling anxious.

 

“Oh, Mr. Cho. Eunhyuk-shi is not coming here any more. He has quit, don’t you know?” The waiter seemed surprised because the two were lovers but Kyuhyun didn’t know a thing about Eunhyuk’s quitting his job.

 

Kyuhyun was taken aback. Did Hyukjae really quit? But why hadn’t he told him anything about it? Hurriedly taking his cell phone out, he dialed the other’s number. “Hyukkie, where are you?” He asked as soon as he heard the other spoke.

 

“I’m home” Hyukjae replied shortly but that was enough for him to sigh in relief. So he was not running away with another man.

 

“Have you really quit your job?”

 

“I’ll wait for you home. Come here quickly” then the line went dead and Kyuhyun let out a chuckle. So there was nothing more he would get to know unless he came home. And he didn’t waste any more seconds to comply his boyfriend’s request.

.

.

.

.

As Kyuhyun stepped inside his apartment, he couldn’t be more surprised to see Hyukjae standing by the table full of dishes. It suddenly came across his mind that his boyfriend had spent the evening preparing dinner for them.

 

Hyukjae walked over to give him a long kiss on the lips. Kyuhyun was surely in heaven but he still had his concern. “Hyukkie, have you really quit your job?” He asked while hugging the other, anticipating.

 

“Yes” A simple answer and Kyuhyun exploded in happiness. “But it doesn’t mean I’ll stay at home. I will be the dance instructor at Donghae’s institute next month” Hyukjae said, looking up to see Kyuhyun’s reaction.

 

“Great. I’m happy for you” Kyuhyun smiled truly. He understood that the other couldn’t live a day without dancing and there would be no other career that fitted him more than ‘dance instructor’. Definitely not ‘club dancer’.

 

“But I still have one more thing to tell you” said Hyukjae “Before that, Kyuhyunnie, get on your knees!”

 

Even though he was extremely curious about what his boyfriend intended to do, he still did as told. And when he looked up to see the other, his eyes were wide open. Hyukjae was holding a small shappire-blue box and looking at him lovingly.

 

“Hyukkie, what is this?” He gasped as the smaller slowly opened the box, revealing a shining golden ring. “Cho Kyuhyun, will you marry me?” Hyukjae smiled, a little lovingly as well as mischievously. Out of the blue, Kyuhyun realized the situation. He was kneeling in front of his boyfriend but his boyfriend was the one who offered him the ring.

 

“Baby, I am the one who is supposed to give you the ring, not the other way round. I am even kneeling in front of you!” He groaned.

 

Hyukjae laughed at how the taller grimaced adorably. “I know. But I am the boss in our relationship so I am the one who propose!” He grinned confidently.

 

“The boss, really? As far as I know, I have always been the one on top and Hyukkie, have you forgotten how submissive you were under me nights before?” Kyuhyun showed his famous smirk as he saw the blush was coloring the blonde’s cheeks and ears.

 

“Who is on top doesn’t matter to who is the boss!” Hyukjae pouted, stubbornly denying everything Kyuhyun said. But his pout didn’t last long since Kyuhyun was also taking out a red box which was probably in the same size as his from his coat’s pocket.

 

This time, it was Hyukjae’s turn to widen his eyes and gasp. His boyfriend was proposing him, with a diamond ring.

 

“But… how do you have this ring with you?” He couldn’t believe in what he was seeing right now.

 

“Probably because I have been planning to propose you for weeks and your previous fight prevented me. What I don’t know is that my boyfriend is also planning to do the same thing” Kyuhyun smiled as the other giggled. “So… Lee Hyukjae, will you marry me?”

 

“Yes, a thousand yes” replied Hyukjae merrily as he jumped at the other, letting him put his diamond ring onto his slender finger. Then they locked their lips together, sharing their first kiss as fiancée. “Ah, but you haven’t answered me yet, Kyunie” Hyukjae tilted his head while lifting the small box in his hand.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled to see the cute expression of the other. “Of course, baby. A million yes” And that was when Hyukjae slid his ring onto his fiancée’s finger.

 

They hugged and kissed for countless times that lovely night, both smiling brightly as they knew they had made a perfect choice.

 

Kyuhyun’s lover had been a troublemaker who had put him through ups and downs. But love made people mature. He was confident that from that moment onwards, everything Hyukjae did, he would think about him and their relationship. He would no longer cause him any trouble…

…or so he thought.

 

~ The End ~