Shot 1

Troublemaker

~ TROUBLE MAKER ~

 

~ Shot 1 ~

 

Kyuhyun unhurriedly parked his car at the club’s parking lot and coolly walked inside. He came to his usual spot in the V.I.P exclusive area and sat down. Since he stepped inside the club, his eyes had never left the talented man who was swaying his body beautifully on the stage.

 

“The usual, sir?” Asked a waiter.

 

Receiving Kyuhyun’s nod as a response, the waiter immediately left then came back several minutes later, with a glass of Martini. Carefully placing the glass on the table, he bowed politely and excused himself.

 

Kyuhyun lifted the glass and drank a little, slowly enjoying the wonderful taste of his favorite cocktail with his eyes still gluing at the y body that made everyone in the club go crazy.

 

“Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk…” He heard the crowd cheer and chuckled bitterly for himself as the named man on the stage gave them a flirtatious smile, making them even crazier.

 

It was not new for him. Still, he couldn’t help but feel annoyed. That man was his.

 

Gulping a large amount of that intoxicating liquid to calm himself down, he leaned his back against the soft couch and closed his eyes, wondering how long it was since he had this habit of coming to this certain club every Wednesday and Saturday only to see that certain dancer.

 

You had me hooked again from the minute you sat down

The way you bit your lip got my head spinnin’ around

After a drink or two, I was putty in your hands

I don’t know if I have the strength to stand…

 

It was several months ago, after the business dinner that the managers from the other company which was currently operating with his invited him to this club. From the moment he stepped inside, he found himself unable to take his eyes off the blonde dancing charmingly on the stage.

 

In order to satisfy him, his business partners had arranged him a meeting with the beautiful dancer - only two of them in the V.I.P area that now became his usual spot. Just watching the other dance from a far managed to make his heart beat uncontrollably so it wasn’t surprising that having Eunhyuk sit next to him caused him unable to control his breath.

 

After only several talks and drinks, he knew he was enchanted. Every movement Eunhyuk made was perfect. The way he told him his humorous jokes, the way he smiled playfully, the way he seductively bit his lips… Kyuhyun felt like he was drunk already. His head was spinning around, his vision blurred. The only one he saw was the beautiful blonde in front of him.

 

They talked till late but when Eunhyuk stood up and excused himself as his shift was over, Kyuhyun still felt that was not enough.

 

It’s like you’re always there in the corners of my mind

I see your silhouette every time I close my eyes

There must be poison in those finger tips of yours

‘Cause I kept coming back for more…

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t understand why whenever he was not working, Eunhyuk’s image would pop up in his mind. He couldn’t shake the ticklish sensation off his body when recalling the simple handshake they shared before bidding “goodbye”. It was as if thousands of little butterflies were playing in his stomach. Eunhyuk’s hand was so soft that he didn’t want to let him go.

 

It was when he couldn’t take it any more that he asked his secretary to find out about the other’s working schedule so that he could meet him there. He kept coming back.

 

A little humorous, a little mysterious, a little flirtatious…

 

Just a little of everything and Eunhyuk had succeeded in having Kyuhyun hooked on him…

 

Trouble troublemaker yeah, that’s your middle name

I know you’re no good but you’re stuck in my brain…

 

Kyuhyun opened his eyes as the music had stopped and he immediately frowned to see Eunhyuk talking with two other men in suits, who were probably businessmen like him. It was as if the situation had not been terrible enough, one of the two was holding Eunhyuk’s hand.

 

Quickly opening his wallet and leaving a note that he knew could be paid for three or four glasses of cocktail like this on the table, he stood up and walked to that table of three. With every step he took, his frown went even deeper.

 

As soon as he approached them, Kyuhyun powerfully wrapped his arms around the blonde’s slim waist and hugged him tightly, making the other two men grasp surprised.

 

“Sorry, he is taken” He said coldly to them then carried Eunhyuk in his arms out of the club, glaring at the smaller as he still turned his head back and waved “goodbye” to the dumbfounded men while smiling brightly.

.

.

.

.

“That was very audacious of you, Hyukjae” He frowned as he brought the blonde to his car, causing him to giggle “innocently”. Kyuhyun might be scary to almost everyone, but definitely not his naughty boyfriend.

 

Immediately after he sat down on the driver seat, Hyukjae leaned over and buried his face in his broad chest, enjoying the manly scent that he had learnt to love so much.

 

“You are late today” Hyukjae whined. ‘Eunhyuk’ was only his stage name and Kyuhyun couldn’t be happier to know he was among the very few people who knew the blonde’s real one. “I was starting to think that you wouldn’t arrive”

 

“Is it the reason why you acted like that?” Kyuhyun asked then chuckled to see that adorable pout the other made and leaned down to peck his lips. The frown was no longer in his face but a soft smile. Now he understood why the blonde had been flirting with every customer in that club. He knew his boyfriend would never cheat on him, even when the other was the most famous dancer in the club, an alive money-making machine.

 

“I’m sorry. That dinner took me longer than expected. Mr. Kim spoke way too much for my liking” He explained, recalling the past two and a half hour that he had to fake his smile and pretend to listen to whatever his business partner had been blabbering about his daughter. “And when I arrived here, I also had to see my boyfriend smiling and touching other men. You don’t know how much I had to refrain from coming over and taking you home as your shift was still on” He glared at the smaller then placed his palm on his forehead, trying to shove that annoying feeling away as he remember how other people ogled at his man.

 

“Oh, poor my Kyuhyunnie~” Hyukjae giggled while caressing his boyfriend’s cheek lovingly, giving his boyfriend an innocent look. Then his naughty hand started to reach Kyuhyun’s shirt buttons and play with them. “So what about me making it up for you when we get home, hm? How does it sound to you?” He looked up to stare intensively at other while smiling mischievously.

 

“Perfect” Kyuhyun smirked, leaning over to kiss the other on the lips. After that, he started the car engine and drove off immediately.

 

~ To be continued ~