Battle

The Hidden Beast

Your heart was racing. You were breathing hardly and were startle. You look up to see who save you. You notice it was Sehun your classmate. He was breathing hardly and look like he was in pain. You both pull your body apart and suddenly Sehun fell down on the ground."Yah, are you okay?" you said to him. Sehun took a moment to calm himself down."I'm...I'm okay, don't worry."he gets back up on his two feet and walk away from you. You look at him walking away and you notice him limping. You rush toward him and put his arm around your shoulder ,even though he was taller than you, and he look at you."Let me at least help you get back home. You save my life." you said. He took his arm off your shoulder "It's okay, i'm fine by myself."he replied back and contuied to walk off still limping. You shouted "Anyway, thank you!" he didn't turn back to look at you once. Suddenly Sehun had a flashback. *Flashback* Sehun was in the park skateboarding with a lady. They both were having fun and laughing at each other falling down on their butts. "Stop laughing at me." whine the lady. "Then you should stop falling down on your ." he joked. "I'm going to get drinks. What do you want from the store?" she ask. "Uhm, how about some boba tea?" said Sehun. "The store doesn't have it,but i'll try to find it for you" said the lady. She walks off and disappears from his sight. Sehun put his skateboard down and sat on the grass waiting for her. As he was smiling, the lady was about to cross the street. He took a peek at her and suddenly he starts to hear a police car siren and another car racing away from the police. He can tell it was going to hit her. As the lady cross suddenly Sehun came by fast saving her. The car that almost hit her crash and the police finally got the criminal. Sehun and the lady was just there hugging tightly and frighten. Both breathing heavily. He took a look at her face. Worry, he ask "Are you okay?!?! Did you get hurt?!"The lady look at Sehun."I'm fine, but just how did you save me from so far away?" she ask. Sehun look at her and hug her even more tightly. "It's just...just the timing." *Back to the future.* Sehun was still limping. As he was walking he had tears in his eyes and tears begin to fall down on his cheek. At the same time Luhan was walking back into his little apartment. He suddenly stop and felt his heart began to hurt. "What's wrong with me?" he grab his shirt at the place of his heart. "Why ....why do I feel like crying?" he shook it off and contiued to walk. Suddenly three man surrounded Luhan. Luhan took a look at them and follow them. Now they were inside a dark room. There a man voice was heard. "Did you give him the message?" said the man. "Of course, but like always he doesn't want to come back here." said Luhan. "Of course he wouldn't. After what he did to someone he love. Don't give up just yet. Contiued and make sure he comes back. Or we'll just have to kill him." said the man. "I'll try my best." he bow and walk out of the room."Sir, i'm not sure how your plan is working?" said another man. "Just wait....We have to wait just a bit longer. Just until.....he falls in love. Now, it's not the time yet. We just barely started." said the man. He turns around and there was a picture of you on his desk. 

It was morning. You were back into school. As you tried to put your earphones on a girl hand grab your hand. "Yah! Who do you think you are to flirt with the new student?! I already told everyone he's mine so back off." she said to you. You look at her and shook her hand off and laugh at her. "Fine then. Take him. It's not like I care. " you were about to put your earphones back on when you saw Sehun enter the room. You still remember him saving you yesterday. You got up and stood in front of his desk. " Are you okay?" you said. He looks at you and crosses his arm and close his eyes preparing to sleep. "Of course." You walk away slowly right when Luhan walk inside. The girls were screaming at his appearance. He smile and sat down next to you. "Thanks for the ice cream yesterday." you look at him and nodded and contiued to study. Suddenly one of the girls came and patted you on your back. You could sense that she wanted to meet you on the rooftop. You look at her annoy and decide to do it since she was annoying you. You both left the room leaving people to stare at you both. Luhan turn to your desk and notice that you left you earphones. He thought that you might have just left class and forgot about it. He pick it up and went to find where you went to return it to you.You were on the rooftop with the three girls. "Just talk quickly okay, I need to go back and study. This is not a drama so hurry up. " you said. "Look at you trying to get our Oppa attention. We want you to back off right now." they said. "Okay. I'll back off. Good?" you walk away but they grab your shirt and drag you down to the ground. You look at them angrily and stood back up. "Look. I'll forgive you since i know you're never going to be the bigger person here." You tried to escape but they grab you and push you near the edge of the rooftop. "Yah, let go right now okay. This isn't a joke." you said. "What's a joke is you." said the girl. Suddenly a man hand grab her from the behind and pull her back. You cough as soon as they let you go. You look back at them saying ouch on the floor. You look up to see Luhan there. "Oh. What are you doing here?" you ask him. He walks up to you and handed out your earphones. "Here. I thought  you left this." You grab it and look at his face seeing him smile at you. He turns away and exits the rooftop. "Thanks?" you said confuse but yet glad he save you. You quickly left those annoying girls and caught up to Luhan. You were walking side by side next to him now. "Thanks for helping me back there." you said. "That's the only time so don't think i'm going to save you again." he said while smiling. 

Class was over. You stretch and yawn while everybody began to leave which left you and Luhan alone. "Want to  hang out with me today?" you ask Luhan. He look at you like you were weird."Sure I guess. I have nothing to do." he reply. You took Luhan to Hongdae where everything was at. It was nearly night time. You were looking at food and jewlery. Luhan was just looking around and was shock that there was so many people there at night. You stop and saw a bracelets and tried it on. You grab Luhan arm which startle him and you pull his sleeve up. He tried to stop you quick until you notice a mark on his wrist."What's this? A tattoo?"you ask him. He shook your hand off and pull his sleeve back down. "It's nothing. I just drew it on my wrist in class when i was bored." he reply. You put down the bracelet and both contiued on walking down the streets."Oh! Dubbokki!! " you said as you rush over to the food stall. "Ahjumma, two serving of Ddubbokki please and some fried dumplings. " you ask. You pull Luhan  towards you. "What's this?" he ask you. "You don't know what this is?!" Where have you been?" you said .You look at each food and explain them to him by the time you were done your order came out. You poke you toothpick into the Ddubbkki and cool it off for Luhan. "Okay now say Ahhhh." you ask. He look at the food for a moment and open his mouth. You quickly put it inside his mouth and ask how it was. He gave it a thumbs up and you both contiued to ate. After you paid for your food you both contiued to walk down the streets. "Ugh. My stomache hurts now. I shouldn't of ate more." you said, "It was ...fun and interesting." said Luhan. In front of you two was Sehun standing there. He walks up to you both. "What are you doing here?" Sehun ask Luhan. "Just here enjoying some fresh air." you answer. Sehun looks at you and then back at Luhan. You sense something was off. Suddenly Sehun grab your wrist which causes you to be startled. " What do you think you're doing?" you told Sehun trying to shake his hand off. You look at Sehun and Luhan and both look like they were having a stare off. Sehun turn and look at you. "Don't stay here any longer. He's not what you think he is." said Sehun. You look at him to see if he was serious or not. "I'm not the only one who is different here am I?" said Luhan. "Just go with him I'll be fine." said Luhan. He walks away leaving you and Sehun alone. "What's wrong with you both?" you shook him off and walk off alone. Sehun just standing there and looking at Luhan walking off. Later, as Luhan was walking alone you appear in front of him which causes him to be startle for a moment."What are you doing here again?" he ask you softly as he smile. You take pull both of your hands. You had something inside of your palm. "Choose one. Go on." you told him. He look down at your hand and chose the right hand. You smile and open your hand. Out there was a silver moon necklace. "Ta-da! Here, I bought you this when you weren't looking at me." you told him. Luhan would just look at you for a while not doing anything. Frustrated you went towards his neck and put it on for him. Since he was tall you had to tippy toe of course. Luhan eyes widen when you were so close to him. You pull yourself back and look at the necklace."Wow, it look nice on you. Look. (You pull your hair to your back.) I also bought one. Isn't nice." you said. "Isn't this a couple thing?"he ask you. "Of course but it can also be a friend thing right?" you reply. You hesitated for a moment. "Well, to be honest. I think I do....like you." you said softly.  Luhan would pull his head up to look at you however you turn your face from embarrassment. "I mean, you look nice  I guess. Why?  You don't like me? It's okay I undertsand i mean you're new student so i understand."you said quickly. " I'll just be going then. Bye!"  you turn away quick and slap you face out of embarrassment leaving Luhan standing there. He took a peek at the moon necklace you bought for him and yourself and smile at it. Behind him there was Sehun. Luhan turn around and met Sehun eyes. "You. (Sehun walks closer to Luhan.) Don't feel that way." said Sehun. " Doesn't she kinda reminds you of-" interupted by Sehun ." So what? What is it to you. Don't fall in love Luhan. Unless you want to go through what I had to go through."said Sehun. " Don't worry. I'm not falling in love." reply Luhan. "Are you sure?" said Sehun. Sehun turn his away and walk away from Luhan. Both going there own separate ways. Back to the dark room where Luhan had visit before. The man was sitting down in his chair with his others man. " Sir, I have a feeling things are going your way. I saw them earlier talking to each other." said another man, he contiued to speak. "But won't they find out who they really are later?". "Don't worry. They will find out who they really are to each other once i have that girl in my hand. Then we'll see a bloody battle....between family."