Snippet III — Kaisoo

We'll be Okay — Drabble Series

 

[Word count : 443]

 

Jongin hated literature.

Up until now he didn’t understand why he even needed to learn the subject. I’m going to be a fricking dance major, he often grumbled. He shamelessly scrutinized the weird words with weird letters on his notes, hoping it finish itself or simply vanish. A squeak of his door made him look up, and there was a head poking in.

“Hyung?”

“Hey,” Jongin smiled, opening up one arm to beckon Kyungsoo in. Kyungsoo half ran to him, his feet padding softly against the wooden floor. Jongin looked down at him, momentarily ignoring his home work.

“Soo?”

Kyungsoo placed his hands on Jongins thigh and pressed, attempted to lift himself and climb up on Jongin’s lap. It was really cute that he tried to do it on his own first rather than asking Jongin to lift him up. Jongin did anyway.

“Hyung let’s watch spongebob?” Kyungsoo leaned back on Jongins chest, his feet crossed and Jongin’s hand came up around his stomach.

“Can’t Soo, Im doing homework,” he nuzzled into the youngers hair. It smelled like his shampoo. Kyungsoo played with Jongins rubber on the table. “After homework?” the younger asked again.

“Yeah,” he poked Kyungsoos cheek again and again. It was mushy and squishy and Jongin wanted to bite it.

Bite it Jongin did.

Kyungsoo squealed and attempted to run away, so Jongin held him tighter to prevent him. The younger bent down almost half to get out of his hyung's mouth reach but of course to no avail. Jongin bit the other cheek, earning another squeal. He snickered at his brother’s struggle, making the ‘ahng’ noise every time he bit. He bit almost all of Kyungsoo’s tiny body that he could reach; shoulder, nape, top of his head.

“OmmmmaaaaaAAAAAhh hyung ugh—“Kyungsoo hit Jongin multiple times, because although he knew he was cute and adorable (thank you) he was no cake and also he could tell Jongin hadn’t shower yet. Gross.

Kyungsoo then got a mischievous idea.

“Ahng ahng ahAAAAAGH,” Jongin shrieked, letting go. Bouncing little Soo quickly slid off his lap. He inspected his arm and god damn, Kyungsoo had his lower arm from the upper wrist up to his elbow. Well, almost.

“What the heck, Soo?! Who taught you that?!” His arm was wet and it was covered in spit and ugh.

Kyungsoo, satisfied with his deed swayed his mockingly while walking to the door. Just before he stepped out he looked behind his shoulder with sass, “Taemin hyung.”

He put his index finger below his eyes. Sticking out his tongue he pulled down his eyebag and then closed the door shut.

Jongin was mortified.