you are my everything

everything for me is you

I looked blankly at the sea has been a month I was in Japan for a vacation, leaving all my work in korea and of course to forget jessica. I tried to forget about her the more obvious all our memories in my mind. and it turns out I can not forget her.

I finally decided to go back, and gathered all my courage to apologize to her. I should apologize to her.

I so miss all of her. hug, kiss and her beautiful smile.

I returned jessica.

 

I was come home, but Jessica was not in the round. "Is she gone?" I thought.
"No"  she's stuffs still at home. she must be looking for me at the office.

turns out she did not visit me at the office. "why did I not try call her?" I smiled.
I decided to return home and find myhandphone that I leave for one month.

I turn on my cell phone and activate it.
my surprise when a lot of sms and calls.

 

I started to read

From : donghae

Sooyoung where are you? Please came back.

From: donghae

Sooyoung please come back, jessica do not eat within a few days

From : donghae

Sooyoung jessica need you. Came back here.

From : donghae

Sooyoung, jessica delirious your name
please come back

 

From : donghae

YOU CHOI SOOYOUNG. COME BACK HOME RIGHT NOW.

From : donghae

Soo please!!!!… come to the hospital now jessica coma

WHATTT” I just widened my eyes when I was read massage from him.

"jessica coma" I was very surprised. "What I have done ???!!!" I was so selfish during this time. I had left her here, and also my cell phone. My tears came out on top of my cheek.
  I tried to stand up and headed to my closet to change clothes. I must see her.

when I opened the closet, I was surprised so many cards and chocolate. i knew jessica wrote in a different time because of the color of the writing on the card.

I started reading at random.

 

To my love

soo, you still busy? not too tired I do not want you sick. You can count on me if you need me.

i love you Sooyoung

 

To my love

do not forget to eat honey, I do not want to see you skinny. eat a lot
^ ^

i love you Sooyoung

 

To my love

Sooyoung happy new year.
you remember this day?

5 years ago when the new year, I decided for stay at home. Krystal force me to go partying with donghae, she did not want her sister to stay home only when the new year. I actually do not want to come out with donghae but we decided to see the fireworks in the city.
somehow, I get lost in there, so many people and I stared panic.
I'm tired of running and began to sit in the park, everyone looked at me as I cried. but I heard the angelic voice beautiful 'why are you crying "she asked and sat next to me. "I lost" was the word that comes out of my mouth. i heard her chuckle. I think she might l like a kid. the first time she hugged me I felt my heart beating more than ever. "I'll send you home, so please do not cry".
you know who she is now. she is you mySooyoung.

i love you so much

 

To my love

Hhm..i love you sooyoung

 

To my love

Guess what?
Today our special day, our anniversary day of the 4th .... clap .. clap ..
I made ​​reservations at a restaurant for our dinner.
I hope you come.

i love you Sooyoung

 

To my love

Sooyoung, I waited all night but you do not come too, maybe you're very busy today. I decided to go home and take food from the restaurant for you.
when I came home you were asleep. You look very tired.
I keep food on the table.

i love you Sooyoung

to my love

soo, I know I not a good girlfriend for you. I always make you angry and upset with me who always came to work every day with bringing you flowers and chocolates.

I just want you to know how much I love you

i love you soo much Sooyoung

 

To my love

Where are you sooyoung?? Why you gone? You just kidding when you said to leave me, right?? me and donghae just met in the station that all. I didn’t cheated on you sooyoung. Please come back home.

I really love you sooyoung just only you.

To my love

where you Sooyoung? You do not mean what you said earlier??!
and donghae I accidentally met at the bus stop. I am not cheating you.
trust me.

i love you Sooyoung

 

To my love

soo, where are you??!! why do not you bring your cell phone?
please get back Sooyoung. I can not live without you.

i love you Sooyoung

 

To my love

soo, my life is dead without you

 

To my love

soo, you still love me? yes, you always love me, and you definitely will return.

i love you choi Sooyoung

 

To my love

soo, you should know my love will not die even if I die.

i love you, and I just love you

 

"JESSICAAAA" My tears came out so heavy on my cheek. "WHY AM I SO STUPID, I'am soory !!!!!! SICA !!!!!. my tears kept flowing down my cheeks.

I rushed to take the car keys on the table and rushed to the hospital.

when arriving at the hospital, I saw donghae sitting in the hospital hallways. he was so angry when he saw me. she slapped me. he says why am I so stupid to leave jessica. jessica loves me very much. she even like a crazy person when looking for me. jessica called everyone to find me, until she was sick and coma.
I deserve it all.

 

i slowly into the room. I saw her lying weak and pale, she looks skinny. I miss her smile.

I sat at the bedside holding her hand. "wake up jessica, I am here,,, please wake up. I do not want to see you like this" I cried, holding her hand tightly .

"i'am sorry, I will never hurt you again. give me a chance jessica"

I accompany you in the hospital every day.
You wake up after a few days, but I am surprised that you did not recognize me, you're hiding under the blanket like a child.

I asked the doctor what happened. the doctor told me that you go back to the age of 10 years. you lose some of your memories.

but the doctor said not to worry because you will recover within 2 months. I just have to wait.

I am waiting for you to heal for two months, four months and a half years until the doctors give up. and now you have a year like this but I will not give up, I know you will remember everything about us and our love.

it's just that if I could turn back time. You will not like this.

 

Flashback end

"You would not understand SICA, because you're as young as 10 years" I gave her my best smile.
I stood up and kissed her forehead and ran "whether you can arrest me?" I yelled at her and stuck mytongue to .
she smiled and began runing to me. we ran on the beach. we laughed out loud.

jessica, i do not care you're aged 25 years or 10 years. I will always love you. because you are everything to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

i recommend reading this while listening the song from taeyeon feat the one whose the title YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING.

 

I'AM SORRY. my english is not good.

^^