chapter one

everything for me is you

Sooyoung pov

i sitting on my shoes facing a the beach, I watching  my girlfriend played on the beach. She running and jumping like a child. I’am looked at her with tears running down my cheeks. “sica, how long you would like this?”my tearskeptflowingdown my cheeks. Itried to wipe away my tears when he approached me.

“unnie, let’s play together?”Jessicawas already in front of me. I’am just gave her smile. “unnie, are you crying?” jessica ask worried. “no” I tried to smile sweetly.jessicasuddenlyhugged metightly.

“unnie, did I hurt you?” Jessica asked softly. I did not answer at all, I was just crying in her arms.

 “I’am sorry sica”

shemoved her face to see me. “unnie, is it true you love me? and what we really love each other?”sheaskedinnocently.

Ido not know just my tears out of my eyes.

“Youwill not understand SICA. you're as young as 10 years now.”

and all memories back in my mind.

Flashback

 

One year ago

Sooyoung, are you hungry? jessica get into office. let's go eat together? jessica huged me from behind while I was sitting at my desk.

 “no sica, I’am still busy with my job. And can you just leave me alone now” I said coldly not looking her.

“okey…” she kiss my cheek again, I love you sooyoung” she smiling. and she wentout ofmy office

Next day

 

I am stillbusy with my job. many files that make me crazy. and Jessica still keep coming to my office.

 “soo, let's we have date? been a long time we do not spend time together”. she hugged me as usual. I just ignored her. “SICA not, I'm still busy right now!. and could you leave me alone”. I refused her. She kissed me on my lips and she gave me the warm smile. “I love you Sooyoung” and she walked out of my office.

 I felt hurt when I saw her a warm smile for me. I know the smile she had, in fact she was crying for all my resistance. "why are you as patiently as this, after what I did to you" I feel guilty. right then I wanted to hug her and then apologized. but could not say, all the work waiting for me. I could apologize to him tomorrow. I thought.

every day she still came to my office. bring flowers and chocolates. I still ignored her because my job is more and more every day. as usual she just smiled warmly at me. "SICA, why are you so kind and really understands me?". every time I refused her, i want to catch her and apologized. but this all the files it makes me crazy. I could apologize to her can still be tomorrow.

 

Iknow she always cry every night. when I came home, I saw she was asleep, hugging our pictures. I’am hurted when I saw her. I just hugged her and kissed her forehead. I know she really missed me. I'll apologize to her tomorrow.

next day I was busy with my job more and more, it makes me more mad. and Jessica, she still keeps coming into my office with flowers and chocolates. "are you crazy, SICA?!! to what you came to the office every day! and what this" I'm holding flowers and chocolates from her and threw it on the floor. leave me alone now! I shouted at her. but she just smiled warmly at me. "i love you so much Sooyoung" she said softly. I know she tried to hold back her tears. I want to apologize but I can not.

 

and in the afternoon when I was driving a car to go home, I saw jessica and donghae at the bus stop. Jessica smiled sweetly at him, which is usually a warm smile was just for me.

I feel jealous and angry, I get out of the car and approached her.
"Jessica, you're cheating on me?" she was surprised to see me. "not Sooyoung" she started to cry. "DO YOU LOVE HIM?" I shouted at her. "Sooyoung not, I just ...."
"WE BROKE UP ...!!!"
I walked back to my car, jessica just froze.

"why did you hurt me, SICA??" I hit the steering wheel hard.

I returned home, carrying all my clothes. very heavy rain that night and jessica has not returned home. "He definitely was with the bastard!"

i get out from our home....