-3-

Imperfection

After the agreement, jungsu comes often to see her.

"U dont have to come here a lot. I know u're busy" she said while close her book

"Like u really know my activity" he said, the face in sora change to the sour one. He rights, she didn't know anything about him. And talking about what relationship they had is almost-couple-and-to-be-fiance.

For days jungsu comes just to sit together with her and having lunch together.

"Right, i dont know anything" she bow her head down

"But ... i can ask you some questions. U can take this as an inteview" she said happily.

Sora had to admit she happy with him beside her. With someone who accompany to lunch together or just stay only hearing the wind blow. She really need someone to do it all of that. 

"Did u have a friend?" She start her first question

"No ..." he answer shortly, makes her shock a lil bit and almost feels sorry for him

"I have some friends" she made an O Shape with her lips

"I see" she wishper.

"What did u do when u have free time?"

"Sleep, going to gym, thats all ..."

"Just it??? Hishhhh so boring ..." sora mocking him

"Didnt u spend your time with your parents??"

"No ... and there's no parents only someone called father" she heard his words with flat tone but there's still lil bit sadness, and sora didn't know what to say anymore.

 "Mmm ... jungsu ssi" her hands start to find his shoulder to tap it. Hoping she will make him comfortable. He look at her, he didnt remember about what he said before just amaze with her face.

"Okay ... now, what u really want now???"

"No ... i dont wont anything ..."

"Come on jungsu ssi ... what do u really feel now???"

"I feel hmmm ... ice chocolate" and for second she feels heard a joke, and she can't stop to laughing.

"Ya ... stop it ..."

"Mianhae ... mianhae ... but its really funny ... u look sound a men who really cool and hmmm so like a men, but u have a baby taste ahahhahahahahhaha so funny"

"Dont asked if u want to make a joke of me"

"Aniya ... mianhae jungsu ssi ..." then she called Mrs. Song to come and make him ice chocolate and for her as an usual.

And there he drink his ice chocolate and her one medium bucket ice cream .

He look at her. 

"Did u eat that???" He asked curious

"Yes" she push her spoon full of ice cream to his, but with her sight its turn to his nose.

"Ya!!!" He startled 

"Hahahahahhah did it turn wrong way???" She ask innocently

"Of course!!!" Sora then put the spoon and her fingers start guessing where the ice cream went in his face. 

She touch his cheeck and it feels warm with her hands which is cold. There, his hand wrap her back of her hand and directing where is the cream.

"Mianhae ..." she wipe it and continue giggle.

"Jungsu ssi" sora called him

"Did your father talk about when the engagement will be held??"

"He said ... this saturday"

"Did u know, my father ... will he come?" She hesitate to ask

"He will" he shortly answer it the fact is he never know.

"Its so relief ..." she smile sadly


 

Yahaaaaaa .... i'm sorry for my short update ... i cant focus to write in my office and i got a headache.

But really guys ... thank you for subscriber and comments .. i'm very happy and also confused ...

Honestly i dont know how to continue but the main story line i get it yesterday after thinking so hard, i dont want to make u guys disappointed so i will try my best for make this story. 

 

I will update soon ... and also just for info this story is just a few chapter like the others of my story