-10-

Imperfection

Holding hand in hand after watch a movie. They going to strolling around the street. They happily talk about everything, sometimes they need to stop by cause sora found something cute things and he always do what she said.

"I want americano oppa" she suddenly craving it.

"Lets go to the cafe. Over there" he pointed the warm cozy cafe. She suddenly link her arm to his.

"Kajjaaaaa" she happily said

 


Beautiful woman just come inside and go straight to the cashier. She bring the bucket of lily flower to give it to the employee. 

"How's day" she asked

"Everything is under control" the other employee answer

"Good. Let me arrange the flower" she take the vast from her employee and start to put the flower one by one.

"Oppa ... " sora whinning because jungsu always . They went to the cafe and he stop suddenly.

"Wae?" Sora feels something bothering him. He paused and look to the back of woman who standding and decorating the flower. Just seeing from the back and hearing her voice, jungsu know that it was her. His mother. How could he forget about her. But sora looking clueless to him and look where his eyes lended.

Sora guessing she is his mother. And soften when the woman with half dress and still have her coat on her turn her back then their eyes meet, but no one seems want to move first. No one didn't know what to do. 

Sora letting her held on him and walking approach the older woman.

"Annyeonghaseyeo ... kang sora imnida" jungsu's mother still stiff for awail before she realise sora introduce herself.

"Ah ne ... annyeonghaseyo. I'm Jung ji yun" she smile to sora gently and make sora's heart warm suddenly. Sora know she hurt as much as her son. 

"Would u like to join with us??" Sora asking hoping they can talk. Before his mother answer jungsu already grab her arm and make her body turn to him. 

"Lets go home" sora feels his suddenly changing his mood, she turn he head to his mother and bowing her head slightly sign she was sorry. His mother just nod and smile, sora see the tears that will come just in the edge of her eyes.

Jungsu just drag her body with his strom arm on her thin waist. On they way back home, sora afraid to open the topic first.

"Talk something ..." jungsu said

"I want ice cream" he laugh hearing her silly

"Okay" sora put her hand above his hand. And jungsu take her hand and bring it to his lips. The sign about grateful for having her around him. 


Arrived at their home sora stopped him and make him looking at her.

"Wanna talk???" She asked softly

"About what?" He smile and held her waist and pulled her body closer to him. He start looking at her kissable lips

"At the cafe ... your" he cut her words and kissed her.

Kissed her gently, passionately, and full of need. She respond it whatever he wants to do as long as it will less his worried.

Jungsu move his kiss from her lips tp her neck and her collarbone, leaving some marks and sora moan soundless. He put her legs to his waist and bring them to the main bedroom. Laid her gently their he kissed her lips again and start massaging her .

The feeling after seeing his mother is indescribable. But he feels he need sora. Only her, can make the things turn right. Only her can make his worried washed away.

They make love, he deeper and deeper and make sora moan messly. She had to held his strong back after his going deep and fast. And held tightly after he changed their position and put her on his lap. Hold her waist and move his hand to her bottom and guide her to move up and down. Their body dance well until their release.

Sora still sit on his lap and suddenly hug him. He gladly receive her warm body and put his head on her chest.

She on the other hand his back head and his back gently.

"Shouldn't both of u talk?" Sora slowly bring up the topic. 

"I don't know. The anger took me when i see her. But ..." sora let her held

"U still missed her right?" He lookd down and sora bring up his face gently.

"It's okay to be sad. I'm here remember. U can always talk anything" she kiss his forehead, his eyes, his cheeks, his nose and his mouth. 

Jungsu can't held it anymore. His tears start rolling down and he put his head back to her chest. Sora just his back slowly.

After sometime sora comfort him and watch over him.

"Sleep dont think about it" jungsu said still with closed eyes, he know she staring at him, he slowly open his eyes and meet her worried face.

"Hmmm ... you too" sora caress his face

"Not until u sleep"

"Ne ..." sora snuggle more to his warm chest, jungsu her hair and kiss the top of her head. After that, he only thinking about her mother. Should he go to talk to her??? Should he tell his father???


In the morning neither of jungsu or sora bring his mother topic back. He casually take a sit waiting she prepare the breakfast and read newspaper. He read it seriously

Sora surprise looking him stand up suddenly and bring his blazer.

"What is it?" She asked

"I need to go right now" kissed her forehead in rush

"Oppa ..."

"I will call u" he said and leave her. Sora look at newspaper and thinking about jungsu must be in taught day.

In headline of newspaper is about CEO Park Jung So is suspicious involved with fraud and still under investigate by police.

 

"Father ... what happend?" Jungsu asked softly afraid he will bother his father who focused on some documents

"Its just they called me to asked few questions ... don't worry"

"So what are u doing right now?" For the first time his father look at jungsu. And so jungsu. He look his father's face is going to old. The wrench on his face is more visible now. He look tired and unhappy. Thought jungsu always think he is happy now but it was wrong all this time.

"Don't worry. I know your mother is back. Take care of her" that's the only words he said to his son. Jungsu and his father sat silently. 


 

sorry it took me long time to update new chapter. But these days *deep sigh* i don't know tired of working, no idea what i wanna write, lazy nothing to do, or busy some personal stuff. But here i am update new one and gonna end this story soon. 

And think about making new one. Wanna try a deep romance with intimate skinship but still light story line. Hope it will be coming soon. 

AND URI SORA's drama already playing nooowwwwwwwwww yeheetttttt . I already watch the 1st episode and i wont lie if she and yys is have good charismatic. And the story line is really good i think. She suit with the genre of comedy romance yahaaaaaaaa can't wait the other episodes.

So enough with the talk. And THANK YOU FOR NEW SUBSCRIBER. THANK YOU KAMSAHAMNIDA VERY MUCH kekekekekkee xoxo. I will work the next chapter very soon🙏🙏❤❤