Silent Confession

Confession.. (Go hae)

What happens now?      
What exactly should I do?
I dare...dare to...
Love her

yes, i dare to love her. the stupid me falling without knowing it will ruined everything especially our friendship, yeah i know i'm a betrayer because i fall in love with my bestfriend. 

what should i do? i only realised it when i already deeply in love with you. only tears flow right now.


Quietly so that even ...
even I wouldn't know
to live as if i've forgotten
is to live a life of death

see you with someone else makes me sick. whenever you're with him, i can see that you're really happy. Quietly my tears flow again. tears that no one can see, even you can't see it. it's totally hurts till i feel like i'm died already. to be forgotten. 

the criticism of the world
and appearing to be insane
i know of it all
but though i'm afraid
I love her

i know i'm nothing compared to him. he's flawless, white skin, tall, full of humor, romantic and gentleman. but me? only be myself. i'm nothing. just an ordinary boy that love you whole heartly..


Where are you?
Can you listen to what I'm saying? 
Do you know of my pitiful bleeding love?

right now, where are you? you rarely hangout with me after you know him.

 Where are you? The one who will cry on my shoulder when you have a fight with your sister, the one who will make a silly face when you’re hyper and needed something.

Where are you? You’re not here ~~

My heart feel like it was cut into a hundred pieces. It bleeding till i cant even stop it.

The one i always love, WHERE ARE YOU??.

Please forgive me
If you'll punish me, I'll accept it
But...just her...
Please...just her...
Please allow me to love her...

This is my last wish if today is my last day.

I love you~~