Chap 2

What once was mine

A/N this is a continuation from last chapter's falshback

 

********************

 

"Gentleman, it has come to my attention that we still need to have 'the talk'... I understand that this is utterly awkward and I do understand it is quite uncomfortable to talk about this due to our gender... Well it begins wi-....."

"Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalala~ I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUU~"

"SHUT UP deer~... See what i did there kyungie?" XD 

"As I was SAYIN-"

"Lalalalalalalalalala taro bubble te-" 
 And before I know it, socks were stuffed in mouth T_T way to go guys....

"Shut up hyung..." They both said.... They then pulled the socks out of my mouth once we all agreed (more like forced me to agree) that I'll shut up....

"Guys... I already had the talk with my parents so there's no need..."

"Dude we were talking about our feelings!!!"

"Oh... Like how I actually like Sehun and that's why I don't want to hurt him?"

"Hyung... Care to tell us the great love story of Oh sehun and Luhan?

"Fine....." *rolls eyes*

"It was on the first day of high school. I was really lonely since i had just moved to Korea and I had no friends. My dad had a really bad history with some of the business men in China so he sent me here for my safety.  I was walking down the school hallway and out of nowhere, a group of people came and kidnapped me. They began to beat me up and they took me to an abandoned building. I honestly thought I was going to die. Then surprisingly, the police came and arrested the kidnappers. As it turns out, Sehun saw that the men had kidnapped me and rang the police immediately. When I found out, I wanted to thank him and from then on, we became friends. Eventually we became really close and he knew practically EVERYTHING about me and I knew EVERYTHING about him."

"If that's really what happened, then how did he come to hate you so much? He can't just wake up one morning and decide to hate his best friend right?" Asked an overly suspicious kyungsoo.

"Well... To be honest that's exactly what happened... One morning, we were friends and we were joking and around but then the next, he began to ignore me. I tried to talk to him and sort everything out but all he kept saying was 'this is for your own good...'. That's the response I kept getting. Eventually, things became worst and he began to turn against me and he befriended the bullies. That's why I'm here now."

"HE'S BEEN SUCH AN IDIOT AND YOU STILL DON'T WANT TO HURT HIM!?!?!?!? He's been everything a friend shouldn't so why do you let him do all that to you?" Exclaimed a frustrated Bacon.

"It's because I truly believe that the Sehun I knew before is still in there somewhere. I still believe that someday, he will come back."

"I think we can all agree that he will never change his attitude towards you and I honestly belie-"

"No time for dicussion... Let's just sleep please... I'm really tired..." 

"Alright... Sleep well hyung...."

With that, they left my room and I was finally alone. To be honest, I didn't want him to finish his sentence because I knew for a fact that if he were to continue what he was saying, my heart would be broken. I couldn't handle the truth about Sehun being a monster. I know it's really naive of me to think that he will come back to me... Is it wrong to hope for something that you know will only crush you in the end?....

 

a/n

i know that its going a bit fast but I just wanted to vaguely describe their past... I was really eager to get the angst going so please bare with me... I know this so far so im sorry.... Please subscribe and comment... Thank you :D i am planning to write longer chapters in the future so this is pretty short...