Chap 1

What once was mine

Pity those who wait,                            
Trusting love to fate,                        
Finding out too late                        
That they’ve lost it…. 

The bright sun above was shining brightly upon SM Academy. It was a beautiful day. The sky was clear and the temperature was moderate. All the students were eating lunch at the cafeteria. They were smiling brightly and they were chatting happily amongst their friends. Everyone else called it a perfect day yet on the other side of the building, it was the complete opposite. 

There was never a day where Luhan was happy. Not ever since that incident. That day that changed his life. What once used to be the cheerful Luhan was long gone. The Luhan of the past only seizes to exist. His choice left him nothing but pain, yet he never fails to feel content once he sees that beautiful face, hears that melodic voice and feels that presence. Because once upon a time, that guy he could now watch from a distance, once used to be ‘his’.

*******************FLASHBACK******************
2 YEARS AND 355 DAYS AGO….
Luhan’s POV,
THAT JERK!?!?!? How could he just do that!?!? I was walking peacefully down the QUIET and PEACEFUL corridor until some idiotic, oblivious and useless JERK decides that ‘hey wouldn’t it be fun to poor a bucket of ice down my ex best friend’s back, throw eggs at him and push him down the stairs! T_T Great…. Now I’m at the hospital with a bruised leg, arm and face and a broken arm.  While I was silently making a list of ‘How to take revenge on Oh Sehun’ in my head, the door slammed open revealing an angry diva, an oblivious tree, an eating baozi, a unicorn who just tripped, a panda holding a long stick and a mad owl.


“Okay he’s done it this time… WHO THE HECK WASTES EGGS LIKE THAT!!! WHERE DID HE EVEN GET THEM! I SWEAR IF HE STOLE THEM FROM THE COOKING CLUB, I’M GOING TO TURN HIM INTO ROAST AND GLADLY ADD HIS FRIENDS IN THERE TOO!”
“Gu-…”
“Calm down woman =_=… I’d rather shove eyeliner up his sorry and hang him off this tree over here…”
“Baek I don-…”
“Who’s the tree? Wait… me?”
“Hyung… First of all, Kyungie hyung isn’t a woman, secondly… chanyeol hyung doesn’t have leaves hanging off his yoda ears and lastly, wushu sticks hurt more than eyeliners… I volunteer to shove it up his for you! :D”
“Tao I appre-…”
“I –mph-am—knyour-bewsfwend-so-ighl-kwick-hish-ash-fow-knyou”
“Yuck that’s eew Minnie hyung… close your mouth… the unicorns don’t appreciate that…”
“GUYS!!!!” Seriously… these guys just don’t let me even finish my sentence…. -__________-
They FINALLY (after what felt like 100000 years) shut their mouths and turned to me.
“I appreciate your concern but I honestly don’t think it’s necessary… violence will only make it worst…” I explained.
“But aren’t you tired of this hyung? All he ever does to you is hurt you and you haven’t even done anything to him in the first place!” Baekhyun claimed…
“It’s about time you fought back hyung…” pleaded a cute kyungsoo.
“Look guys, I love you and all but I just really need time to sort things out…”
With that, Tao, Chanyeol, Xiumin and Lay left with a cheerful good-bye. I was relieved because I can finally think about why I really don’t want to hurt that jerk.  But of course my happiness was cut short when I realised that two people were still next to me giving each other knowing looks. I was confused of why they were still there. The confusion only lasted for less than 11 seconds (I was that anxious that I counted..). They turned around so they were facing me. I was completely shocked when I was greeted with two mischievous grins and two knowing eyes… Oh gosh… I’m going to get the ‘talk’ again aren’t I?... Please… save me from these two maniacs…

 

*************************************************

A/N

Hey guys :D first of all thank you for all of you who read the first chap! This is my first fanfic so I’m still learning… Please give me some feedback so I know if I should continue it or not! :D I know it said angst but the first few chapters will be filled with fluff until we finish the flashback. The flashback is important for the build up to the real angst… Once again thank you :D Please comment if you want me to continue and subscribes will be much appreciated… sorry for the long A/N…. T_T