Makes You A Stronger Person

Being With Someone You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[NOTICE] WHERE TO FIND ME SHOULD AFF SHUT DOWN. READ THIS.

 

OST: Indestructible

 

Click. Jessica could hear her door click open, and she couldn't hide the wide grin that had crept up on its own. But, she kept her eyes fixed on the television in front of her, even though she knew very well that there could be no one else except that one person. Taeyeon. Click. Taeyeon must have locked the door this time round. Thump, thump, thump. The sound of Taeyeon's gentle steps towards Jessica, whose grin was widening with every step she took.

Then, it stopped, right behind Jessica. Taeyeon folded her arms, as she looked at the girl from behind. "Are you not gonna greet me at all?" She asked, tilting her head to her side. Jessica bit back a laugh, but she still refused to move an inch. The slightly older girl only smiled while she shook her head at her girlfriend's childishness. "Really, Sica?" She asked again. When there was no response for the second time, Taeyeon sighed in defeat, before she took slow steps to the front of Jessica instead. Sitting herself down on the coffee table between Jessica and the television, she succeeded in getting Jessica to look at her. She only looked at the girl, who still said nothing except smiling that silly smile of hers.

A mischievous smile showing up on her face, Taeyeon tilted her head to her side once again. After a second or two, Taeyeon pushed herself forward, her hands crossed, until their faces were merely a few inches apart. It had Jessica blinking a couple of times in surprise, her smile fading, as a shocked expression took over. "I love you, Sica," Taeyeon whispered, before she planted a soft kiss on Jessica's forehead. She was about to lower her head to face Jessica again, when the girl grabbed her collar without warning and pushed her downwards onto the couch.

"Woah Sic-" Her words were cut short, when Jessica lay atop her, and she found herself unable to get the rest of her words out of . She lost herself for a second, seeing her reflection in Jessica's eyes. "Ahem," she cleared and blinked several times, as she felt her ears starting to heat up. "What do you want Jung Sooyeon." Taeyeon asked, feeling her own heart thumping wildly, but the look of mischief in Jessica's eyes got her laughing, and she found herself looking away, unable to look at the girl any longer. Seconds passed without a word from the both of them, and Taeyeon was about to turn to look at the younger girl when she felt soft lips nibbling on her earlobe, and she squeezed her eyes shut, biting her lower lip, her plan thwarted. "J-Jung Sooyeon..." Taeyeon muttered with much difficulty while she frantically tried to grab onto something.

Taeyeon felt the warmth leaving her earlobe, and she didn't know if she felt relieved, or disappointed. She cracked one eye open carefully, wanting to check out the situation. "I missed you, Kim Taeyeon." Taeyeon cracked the other eye open, both eyes widening in surprise at Jessica's sudden confession. She finally turned and looked into her girlfriend's loving eyes, before she gently tucked t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter