Chapter 02

CARPE DIEM

 

She clutch her hands on the both side of her jeans and just fall down on the spot she is standing, she’s crying so hard, she hug her knees and buried her face onto it, forgetting about where she is. So it’s true that he’s already a well-known idol. That he fulfil his dreams, that he became successful.

 

She suddenly remembers how Junhyung always sing a song that he wrote for her. Even in a young age he’s already talented. And how Junhyung always swear that one day he will became an idol.

 

Minseo is happy that he already achieves what he dreams of.

 

But, a big part of her is feeling so broken, so numb, so sad and so lifeless.

 

She wanted to run onto him. Hug him. Kiss him. Hold his hands, like they always do in the "past" But most of all, Minseo wanted to apologize for leaving him and didn’t make any effort to contact him because Minseo believes that nobody can ever survive a long distance relationship so she decided not to keep in touch with the man he loves the most.

 

After almost an hour and so she goes to the comfort room and fixed herself before she finally decided to come inside the HR department.

 

She easily got accepted because she studied abroad and it makes her  excel from the other applicants.

 

"So Minseo~sshi, is it okay if you start tomorrow?" the interviewer asks.

 

"Of course." While smiling.

 

Then the woman expalins everything. From her schedule and what she needed to do especially that BEAST is going to have their comeback anytime soon. Yes, she was assigned as coordi for B2ST. Eventhough she wanted to protest but she can’t do anything but just to accept it.

 

When she went outside from the company she decided to have a short haircut, bought a lot of make-ups and band aid to hid her tattoo, somehow for him not to recognize her because she doesn’t know the right words to tell him, yet. Not now. She’s not yet ready.

 

And she also requested to use her English name "Jes"

 

The next day she found herself standing in front of BEAST’s dressing room. It took several minutes for her to fully decide to enter in the room.

 

When she opens the room there she saw BEAST’s members and him. Him.

 

"ah. ahnyyeong haseyo Jes imnida." While bowing 90°

 

"I will be your new Coordi" she continues.

 

"Oh. You’re beautiful." Doojoon complimented her.

 

"Hi, noona. Nice to meet you." Dongwoon stretch out his hand.

 

"You.. You look familiar. Did we saw each other before?" Junhyung suddenly spoke.

 

"A...A....Ani." She stuttered.

 

It’s been two weeks since she started her job. She even likes her job more and more each day. And each day is a one step closer to the boys, they are so kind, she always laugh because of them, no wonder why many people loves them.

 

Junhyung and Minseo rarely talk to each other. Minseo always avoids him as much as she can. That’s why she’s closer to the other members more than him.

 

Then one day when Junhyung and Minseo were left inside the make-up room because the other members are already done.

 

"Mind if I ask, what happened to your arm?" That’s why she doesn’t want to be alone with him; she knows that anytime soon she will just broke down.

 

"A deep and painful scar.........." A long pause.

 

"From the past." then she heaves a sigh.

 

"Oh. I see."

 

Minseo started doing her job. She’s applying eyeliner to Junhyung, she can’t control the tears that wanting to come out.

 

Junhyung heard her sniff so he opened his eyes then, "Hey. Are you crying? What’s wrong?"

 

She shifted her body away from him. "No. I’m okay. Go out now. You’ll be late."

 

Then Junhyung came out while titling his head curious about why Jes is crying.

 

When Junhyung dashed out from the room she just broke down. Holding the walls to support her weak body. She sat down and let all the tears to come out.

 

She ripped off the bandage on her tattoo.

 

"Yongjun ah I miss you" while crying out loud and staring at the tattoo, as if it was him.

 

Little did she know, Junhyung came back to the room because he forgot to bring his cell phone.

 

"M... min... minseo?" Junghyung uttered.

 

Minso startled and nearly jump her upper body because of the sudden shock she felt.

 

She hid her arm at the back and uses the palm of her hand to wipe her tears that kept on flowing down.

 

"So that is why I have this feeling that I knew you even from the start?" He let his feet take steps to her.

 

"Since when you came back Minseo?! Why you didn’t let me know that you’re coming back? Why you didn’t contact me for 10 freakin years Minseo?! Do you even have an idea on how much it hurts? How much I miss you? How much I am longing for your voice? And that you’re still here in my heart?!" Junhyung can’t control it but he stopped when he noticed that she started crying again.

 

"I’m sorry YongJun. I’m sorry. That’s why I never had the courage to talk to you because I know you will ask me tons of questions." She can’t look at him.

 

"Come on look at me." He used the tip of his fingers to hold her chin to make Minseo look at him.

 

But Minseo use a lot of force to stop him "I can’t."

 

"Let me see the face that I didn’t saw for a very long time." He doesn’t have a choice but to use both of his palms to hold her face.

 

"Happy now?!" Minseo still can’t look at him so she rolls her eyes.

 

"Very happy. I don’t need any answers and explanation because as long as you’re here everything will be okay." He said while looking at her and rubbing her face using his thumb.

 

"Don’t leave me again Minseo. Promise me you will never leave me. Stay by my side always. Always make me feel that you’re just around me. That’s not a statement; I want you to do it, huh?" He’s waiting for an answer.

 

After a minute or so, she nodded.

 

"I want to hear it."

 

"YES. YES. YES"

 

Junhyung hug her so tight and whisper "Thank You Minseo. I love you. So much."

 

Minseo pulled her body from the tight hug and places her palm on his face "and I love you more Yongjun."

 

"How I miss that nickname that only you calling me." He said before he kisses her. A kiss that they both misses so much.

 

After the kiss they both smile so widely, a smile that she never did for that past years.

 

"Yah! You have a photo-shoot aren’t you?!" She smacks his chest.

 

"I’ll just send a message the manager. You owe me a lot. Let’s make this day our day. No, let’s make every day our day." With that he hold her hand and dashed out from the room.

 

After that encounter she started not to believe the saying that "Everyone’s soul mate and the person you will marry are different. " Because Junhyung is her soulmate and at the same time the only person that she will marry.

 

A/N: How was the fanfic? Let me know my lovely readers :)