locker room

Love is a sweet melody

Taeyeon stood infront of the cafe, it was freezing outside. A white cloud escaped as she exhaled deeply. She just took a deep breath and entered the cafe. She walked straight to the staff room and opened the door after punching in the code. She went straight to her locker Heechul gave her and opened it. Posters and pictures of her idols were everywhere in her locker, Kangta, BoA, K.R.Y, TVXQ, DBSK, J-Min... She smiled seeing those things. It gave her courage that she could preform just like them... One day. She took off her coat and hung it in her locker. She fixed her makeup alittle and then smiled at herself in the small mirror she hung up in her locker. She fixed her shirt and then sat at the bench to fix her converse. She was wearing a white shirt beige pants and her black converse. Her black hair falling over her shoulder perfectly and one strand tugged behind her ear. Suddenly the door opened, a girl with short blonde hair walked in with a dorky smile on her face and sat beside Taeyeon on the bench.

"Hey unnie, how are you doing?"

"Hey Am, Im doing better then yesterday. My throat still hurts alittle but that wont let me stay away from this cafe"

"Hahaha as expected from you, So are you ready for Crazy in love? Or do you want Key as partner"

Amber asked her while fixing her blonde hair in the mirror of Taeyeons locker. Taeyeon smiled and thought for a second. Key is a great partner but she thinks its more about the fun you have in preforming right?

"Nah I'll just stick with you, did you brought your tux?"

Amber widened her eyes making Taeyeon's jaw to drop and facepalm herself.

"Amber how can yo-"

"Hahaha just joking its in my locker, dont worry unnie I never forget things... Almost never"

"Stupid llama what would you have done if your tux was still at home?"

Taeyeon asked scolding Amber like a mom making Amber nervously laugh.

"Well I wouldve asked if Henry or Key still had a tux left or I would beg Heechul if I could borrow his tuxedo"

"Heechul would never let you borrow his tux"

Taeyeon said with raised eyebrows.

"Hey dont be so negative, just look at the positive in life it'll make you much more happier child"

Taeyeon burst out in laughter as Amber was immitating some wise old man. Taeyeon slapped Ambers arm playfully and Amber just laughed along.

"Yah weird kid where did you ge-"

Taeyeon was cut off by the door which swung open revealing a gloomy aura coming their way. The girl dropped herself on the bench and leaned against Ambers back for support. The latter groaned and burried her face in Ambers back.

"Whats wrong kid?"

Taeyeon asked while her hair. The latter looked up with an annoyed and exhausted expression.

"Yongwha is just so"

She groaned loudly again and then let her head fall on Ambers back again.

"Oi Teenager are you okay?"

Amber said trying to look at the latters face but failed since she got her face burried in Ambers back. The latter looked up and raised her left eyebrow.

"Amber Im 23 years old"

"Hahaha I know Seo unnie I just like to call people teenager"

Amber said and meronged Seohyun making her shake her head at her. Amber just grinned dorkily at her causing her to let out a soft small giggle.

"Are you ready Seo?"

"Just let me fix myself first unnie... And where is Luna?"

Seohyun asked as she havent saw the small energetic girl yet. Its weird for her to come late mostly of the time she is the first one to come to check if they can use the mics. Taeyeon looked at her surroundings and frowned.

"To be honest, I really have no idea"

"Maybe she stopped at the bakery because she was hungry then saw a few kids playing and decided to join them and then realizing she was running late and now she's hurridly on her way here"

Taeyeon raised her left eyebrow at Amber after hearing that statement of her.

"Amber"

"Yeah?"

"No youre just telling what happened to you a few days ago"

Seohyun butted in and Taeyeon only nodded.

"Well maybe she did the same thing"

"Amber"

Taeyeon gently layed her hand on Ambers shoulder and looked sincerly in Ambers eyes.

"Nobody... Does that, except for you"

She said making Amber pout.

"Yah llama dont pout, youre ugly when you pout"

Amber started to whine but stopped when the door swung open again.

"Woah sorry Im late guys but I was hungry and there was this new cafe and well... Im just late because I wanted to try out that new cafe"

Luna came in with alot of noise making them shocked alittle as they werent expecting her to come in any time. Luna quickly ran to her locker and threw her coat in it, she fixed her make-up and then nodded at herself in the mirror and started to do vocal warming ups. Seohyun stood up and hung her coat in her locker and sat back on the bench.

"Amber change in your tux... I know you always fight with your tie"

Taeyeon said calmly after standing up from the bench. She walked to the door not forgetting to ruffle Ambers hair. Luna and Seohyun quickly followed Taeyeon and closed the door behind them leaving Amber alone in the locker room. She sighed and then walked over to her locker putting her stuff in it and getting out her tux.

"This is going to be a long night"

 


 

Crappy first chap I know I know, I changed Sunny into Luna because I thought Luna would fit better :3 Ciao peoples

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*