RULES

RYDEEN RP WILL BE OPENED AFTER 10 APPLICATIONS. PLEASE APPLY. ALL SPOTS OPEN. JOIN NOW. WE'RE WAITING.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where things are as real as it gets. Rydeen is a generl literate roleplay for mature typists that focuses on idols, actors and ulzzangs behind the scenes. Where they can show their true selves and not just their “Idol” persona. Characters are free to act out controversual topics and situations to allow for a more entertaining experience.Beware of Netizen reports and Saseng fan entries.

 Rules are subject to change but the admins will discuss it and consider the members opions before changing, adding or deleting the rule. It may seem like a lot of rules but it’s just to be thorough so no one will be confused on how things are.

☆ Members must be at least 16 years of age. This may be over looked however if you are known to be a literate roleplayer.

☆ Characters are allowed to write Para form or action but please be creative with your answers and not give single word replies unless the situtation calls for it.

☆ Try to socialize with more than your circle of friends. I know it’s impossible to be friends and get along with everyone but please take time to talk to people you don’t know rather than staying with a paticular set of people.


☆ Be mindful of the idol/person you are approaching. If you are a well known Sunbae then there would be no need to intruduce yourself to others. If they are already friends or have met someone else before then you should not have to introduce yourself. We do not want to see Vixx and Exo introducing themselves to each other. Password is “Dance all night” and title your application with it.


☆ Original characters are allowed and please use “OC” as your alternative name. You are allowed to have your character to be anyway you want them.


☆ Also, please be familiar with the person you are typing as. If you don’t know the person well but still want to type as them, please do a little reserch so you will be accurate.


☆ Unless in texting, no emoticons. No exceptions. This is a huge problem these days. You will be reminded pers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter