Hong Kong

Hong Kong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Enjoy! >_<

   

Jiyong is restless. He is sleepy but he can’t sleep. He need to rest but he can’t keep his mind at peace. This is happening when he can’t reach his Seungri’s number for quite a while now. Seungri called him right before the plane took off but he can’t answer the calls. He immediately turned off his phone and shoved it into his bag. He had arrived Hong Kong two hours ago and was busy checking into a hotel quite a far from the airport, he totally forgot about his phone.

 

“Jiyong ah, take a nap. Your body need some rest for the event later,” the manager said.

 

“Hyung, did Seungri have any schedule today? Do you know anything?”

 

“So this is about Seungri?” the manager sighed.

 

“You know his schedule so well, Ji. He didn’t have anything today.”

 

“Then why isn’t he answer my calls?!”

 

The manager sighed again. He took a sit on the couch in front of him. He took out his phone and start texting. The look in his face was truly shows that he totally uninterested with all the dramas. He texted, he waited and he texted again leaving the oblivious dragon in front of him who is still busy making calls. And cursing.

 

“Call Daesung.” The manager said, out of the blue.

 

“What?”

 

“Call Daesung, if you wanna talk to your boyfriend.” The manager stand, ready to get out.

 

“HOW DID YOU KNOW??” Jiyong shouted as he see his manager heading to the room’s exit.

 

“Get some rest, Jiyong! I’lll come back later!” then the door closed.

 

 

Jiyong immediately search for Daesung name in the contact and dial it.

 

First ring.. Jiyong blinked.

 

Why is he with Daesung?

 

Second ring.. Jiyong bite his nail.

 

Is Daesung even in Korea?

 

Third ring.. Jiyong stand up and start pacing around.

 

He's not, right? Seungri is not even in Korea??

 

 

“Yeoboseyo,”

 

“DEASUNG AH! WHERE ARE YOU?! IS SEUNGRI WITH YOU??”

 

“Oi hyung, relax! You called me just to find him? Not even asking how am I doing?” Jiyong heard Daesung laughed at him.

 

“Hi Dae, it is great to hear your voice again. How are you doing? Could you get Seungri to the line now?”

 

“Eyyy. Hahaha. Changkkaman!”

 

 

Jiyong waited. He heard Daesung calling for Seungri and he heard the clacking sounds made by steel and metal. He must be cooking.

 

“Hyung, let’s eat! I already heated up the pasta.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter