chapter 6

Never leave me

I walked to the front seat,open the door's car with the shaky body.I don't have so much strength right now.Like i want to sleep and all the problems gone.

So tired for being fool,everyone said i can survive myself with the serious and mature look.But the fact i just a little girl that need someone to release everything.

I never had kind of long lasting friendship,all it just for study.But Joonmyeon,he never admit me as a bestfriend.Everyday we do best things together and it's not a bestfriend?

A guy asked him,were we a bestfriends?He just gave a chuckle and said i'm just a little cat and he is the master.Well,actually he said then,we just together for study.

It's not,Joonmyeon!!That's not true.All the true is my feeling toward you.Then what are we?

I closed the door,wear the seatbelt,oh my god,my belly's hurt,maybe mom is right,i'm getting fatter.

After that,i closed my eys,imagine some things that make me want to sleep.Yeah,old memory came.It's with Joonmyen again...

 

"Gobugi-ah,(tortoise)i want that ice cream!!" I pointed at the red velvet's ice cream's flavor.It look sweet.

"Yahh,goyangi(cat)...we have to go right now!Mrs.Jun will mad us!!" He pulled out my hand.

"Please...please,my dear handsome tortoise!!!" I beg him with full of heart.

"You really like ice cream,,huh?Ok,i'll buy it.Wait here." He loose the grip on my hand and go toward to the ice crem's truck.Then he bought 2 cup of ice crem.I see..he want to eat too..this guy,always take oppurnity when he had.

"Why you eat too?And why the same flavor as me?I guess you don't like red velvet,right?Liar.." he gave me the ice cream and walked,left me behind.

"Ya!Do you hear me?" I run after him and pulled his bag

"Aigoo~You are so cute,i want to eat any flavor anyway,it's what i like,cat" he pressed both of his palm on my cheeks,sweep the ice cream on them,then to all my face.

"Ya!!Kim Joonmyeon!!" I chased him until my school's uniform dirty because of the ice cream.Then,when we arrived at school,as expected,Mrs.Jun very mad at us,we had to stand at out of the class.I'm the one who is shy,but he is cooly chuckle as nothing happen.Slowly,he caressed my hair and said "i'll be with you forever,protecting you,guided you,never leave you behind,ok cat??"..and he promise that.But now,he forgot the promise.When they insulted me,hate me,Joonmyeon always there for me,but now he is the one who like that.

 

"Yunhee-ah" a pair of hand shaked my body.I open my eyes slowly.It's mom.

"We arrived" i open my seatbelt and walked through the house's door and straight away to my room.Mom looked at me with a confuse look.Maybe i weren't happy as everyday.I don't know.I was so tired.I even left behind my bag in the car.

"Yunhee,your bag!!" Mom shouted from outside.

"Can you take it for me,mom?Thank you!!" I closed the door and buffeted my body on the cozy bed.To forget the past forever it's imposible,so if i can forget it for a little time is better.Slowly,i closed my eyes,try to convince myself to get a nice sleep.Suddenly,the door knocked from outside.It's must be mum,what she wants again?

"I'm coming!!" with a super weaker body,i walked to the door and open it.Ah,it isn't mom.

"What you want?" i'm so forget this guy is with us,and now he's interfere me.

"Can i borrow your phone charger,i forgot to bring mine,later i'll buy it." huh,rich man,what it's they know is buy new.

"Hmm,wait a seconds,i take it" i opened the drawer,took the charger.

"Here you go" i closed the door immediately after handed it to him.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I already want to call dad,when suddenly my phone power off.Gosh,this phone is exhausted battery.I looking for phone charger but it's gone.Mabye it's left at home.It's okay,i can buy it tomorrow.Now i have to borrow it from that girl.I saw that we used the same type of phone,so maybe she can lend me her charger.I move my way to the kitchen,i saw aunt busy writting something on a white paper.

"Aunt,where's Yunhee's room,i want to borrow her phone's charger.I don't brang mine." aunt look at me as i interrupted her.

"Oh,it's you Jongin,Yunhee's room at upstair,next to bathroom.You can see her name on a board at the infront door." 

"Thank you!" i going up to the upstair after aunt told me her room.Seriously, she put her name at the door?Well,it doesn't matter,i have to call father.As i got to her room,i thinked,should i borrow it?Do she want to lend it?Oh,no my dignity will fall.Maybe she'll laugh at me because borrrowing a girl's stuff.I left a sigh.Maybe i need to.

Knock! Knock! I knocked the door a few times,after a while i heard a voice from inside the room.

"I'm coming!" fortunately it's a Yunhee's room.Suddenly it's opened by a messy-haired girl.

"What you want?"

"Can i borrow your phone charger,i forgot to bring mine,later i'll buy it." she smirked at me.Why she do that?

"Hmm,wait a seconds,i take it" she go to the drawer and took it.Well,she doesn't even react,like laugh at me.

"Here you go" 

"Thank-" i couldn't finish my word as she closed that door as soon as possible after it handed to me.Well,arrogant.Who's care?I stepped down to my room and bumped into aunt.

"Do you got what you want,Jongin?" she smiled at me,well,i thinked she already prepare to sleep although it's 9.00 p.m.Maybe she's tired after visited Jimin at the hospital.

"Yes,i do,do you want to sleep already,aunt?" 

"Yes,if anything do you want,just take it,do like your home,okay,goodnight Jongin" she headed off to her room at second floor.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I conscious from the sleep.My vision look blur and spinning around in the room.I felt dizzy and headache.I look at the clock on the table-1.00a.m.I heard some foot noises walking infront of my room.Who's walking in the early morning?Maybe it's aunt.

I felt thirsty suddenly.I need to drink some water.I wake up and go to the kitchen.No anybody else except me,so who's foot's sound owner?I pour some mineral water in the cup before i heard the main door at the living door opened and closed.It's can be the thief.I ran to the door and open it.From the far far away,i saw a girl with a long haired and it's look like Yunhee.Insane.What she do in this early morning?Where's she go.I need to foolow her.Maybe she's sleep walking.And she'll involve in car crash.

Wait!?Who's care?I closed the door's back.Maybe she wasn't Yunhee.I moved to my room to take the charger.The phone's already finish charge.I want to give back to Yunhee.It's not i can't give it to her next morning but,i thinked in 8 or 9 a.m, i want to hang out somewhere.So if she doesn't sleep yet,i want to give it to her.I went to upstair again.I knocked the door but no response,i push the door slowly.It's dark inside.

"Yunhee-ah?Are you already sleep?" i let out a voice but i can't see anything.I open the lamp.She isn't here,maybe in toilet.But i don't hear any voices from outside.I brave myself to open the toilet's door without knock it.But she isn't here too.Maybe the girl walked outside is......Oh no!!I run to downstair,go to kitchen,store,another guest room,living room-no Yunhee.Ah,this girl,aunt doesn't say anything about her sleepwalking habit.

I grab my phone and the coat,the thick and the furry one to cover myself in the cold winter.Seriously,what this girl is doing in the night?I think i have to find her before anything happen.I rushed to the door and open it when my phone start ringing.Who's the hell would call in the middle of the night.i looked at the phone's screen. It's mom.SO NICE.I swipe the green symbol."So what's again?" i start the conversation without 'hello' or something like that."Kai!!I glad you arrive Incheon safely.I called the aunt to know about you since you off your the phone.Are you okay?Mom and dad had a lot work with clients now." I sighed.I'm so tired to deal with this woman.I don't know why i don't have any equation with her. "Mom,firstly don't call me Kai,how many times should i tell you?" "And secondly i'm okay and nothing to worry about.And you know mom now is what time? It's 1.00 a.m.So you are ruined my sleep time.Thank you so much.

"Oww..i'm sorry my son.Now here is 5.00 p.m.I don't know you're in sleeping..Okay you can go back to sleep now.I'll call you back tomorrow.Bye!!" finally,i don't need to talk to her anymore for this currently time.And for sure i lie to her.Of course she would ask anything if i tell her i don't sleep yet.Troublesome.Back to main matter.So i close the door and run to street that Yunhee walk a moment ago.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm trully sorry for not updating in a very long time.But i'll update one more chapter again today.

Thank you for still reading my story.Notify me if it had some grammar,spelling or typo mistake.

Comment and writting skill advice is welcome!!