PROLOGUE

One Dance with You

~ooOOOoo~

 

It was just one night... one usually night where I hung out with the boys to have a dance jamming-slash-battle session on our usual place, the street.

 

As the boys showed off their dance, I noticed that people were starting to gather, watching us. Some of them were throwing moneys, thinking that our session was just another street perfomance. It was good actually; we could get extra for our pocket money. But for us, it was just the way to express ourselves, to free ourselves from our daily boring life. So I ignored them and started to dance as my very good friend, Kai, signalling me to join him on our dance battle. I was feeling lazy but he dragged me anyway so I danced.

 

I did my best for my dance. I always realized that moving my body along the music is the best way to release my mind. In that way, I didn't have to think about any. I didn't have to think about school, homeworks, the upcoming exams, grades, parents who always telling me what to do, or even the accident that burdened me for years. I just dance and let my innerself taking control in every moves that I made.

 

I like dancing.

 

I love to dance.

 

I did a wave and spun, only to stop in front of the deepest eyes that I have ever seen from a guy.

 

Weird. I didn't remember having him in our dance crew. It seemed that he just stepped out of nowhere, catching me as I spun. I knew that I supposed to break away, yet I couldn't take my eyes off of him. And my heart suddenly stopped for a moment as we locked gazes. There was something within his eyes that I couldn't describe, something that had spoken to me and pierced into my heart with overly warm feeling. I was feeling lost in his eyes.

 

I almost forgot about everything, thinking that there were only me and him in this whole world. But a grab on my arm and sudden tucking brought me back to reality.

 

"Sara, let's go."

 

I could heard Kai's voice telling me to leave. His voice seemed to be alarmed. I tore off my gaze from that guy and threw it somewhere else where I saw a group of street mobsters coming directly to us. Oh . I knew that I have to leave now.

 

So I stepped back, away from the guy. But that way, I could see how he really looked like.

 

He was tall, even taller than Kai. I looked up and saw his brown hair; it was lighter than Kai's brunette hair. I took a note that he has sharp nose under his deep mellow eyes and nice kissable lips that slightly opened as he locked his gaze on me. Oh scratch that. What I was thinking about his lips. I also noticed his plumpy cheek yet sharp jaws. It was a weird combination but looking good on him. Overall, he was an attractive, good-looking guy.

 

"Sara!"

 

Shut. I heard Kai's last warning. I realized that I haven't moved a bit from my position. I looked at the mobsters again and realized that they could have caught me if I didn't run as soon as possible.

 

So I turned and started to run, grabbing my jacket along the way. For once, I turned to have a last look on that guy. He seemed wanting to stop me, but those mobsters who passed him stopping him. So I turned back and ran as fast as I could, away from that attractive guy...

 

...from the confusing yet beautiful dream that I experienced in a moment when I looked at him...

 

...from dancing, one thing that I loved the most...

 

...and I'm back to reality.

 

~ooOOOoo~

 

Author's note:

Hello~ It's Alize Sakura again, with new story~

Well, I won't say much. It's just a prologue of this story. Don't hope much since I know how bad I am in writing, not the idea but in the way I write fictions in English. I won't get any prove-readers or editors since nobody wants to be a dedicated editor, unless you're working on publishers and looking for experience or good fictions to read. LOL~ please forget that. That's my sarcastic side taking over me.

Thank you for every readers, subscribers, upvoters and those who leaves comments. I'm apologized for any grammar mistakes .

And I must warn you that this fic might be progressing on turtle's speed... slowly... since I'm busy in real life. So yeah, see you in the next chapter.

 

PS: If I sound not sincere, please forgive me~~~ I never mean to be insincere~ *bows* And the 'thank you's are always coming from my heart~