ii-

December Love

"I miss you my angel. I love you very much." I said sincerely.

"I miss you too my prince kris. I love you. Take care,ok? bye bye". Suho said and ended the video call.

Obviously Suho and I are in a long distance relationship.

I miss my baby a lot. I miss his beautiful face. His angelic smile and laugh. His childish acts. I miss him so bad.

I smiled unknowingly. I remembered the day we met. 

 

___________________________________________________________

Christmas Break. Indeed a time to escape the stress at school.

I spend my vacation at my aunt's house at the City. I live at a province so living in the city is new for me.

On my second day at my aunt's house, me and my cousins decided to spend a walk around the village.

We are talking and laughing loudly. Then, someone splash water at me.

We are so shocked at what happen. We saw a very beautiful boy with milky white skin. He is giving a deathly glare at us.

"Yah!! What are you up to??" I ask with anger.

"You are talking and laughing at me. Are you??" He ask with eyebrows cross.

"No!! Look at what you did to me!" I yelled at the pretty boy.

He just ignored my remark and went inside their house.

We went home. I am so wet and annoyed. I just forgot how beautiful the boy are because of what he did.

The next morning, I am the first one to woke up. Then suddenly the doorbell rings.

I open the door and I was so surprised when I saw the pretty boy who splash water at me.

"What do you need?" I ask annoyed.

"Uhmmm, I just want to say sorry for what I did. I thought you are laughing at me." He said with a low voice.

Damn!! He is so cute and innocent. My anger melted away because of his angelic voice and face.

"Oh. It's ok. Don't worry about that. And we are not really lauhing at you." I said smiling. "Come in."

Since that day we became close to each other.

I also go to his house every night. But I go there secretly.

I climb a tree beside his room so I can go to his room without anyone notices.

Did I mention that Suho is very rich? He have 2 bodyguards. Because usually his parents are not around because of work.

We just watch movies in his room or cuddle up. I am not using the front door of their house because I am scared of his bodyguards. keke

It goes on many times. I climb a tree to his room. Then we watch movies,eat or just cuddle up.

But one night, as I was climbing the tree, one of his bodyguard caught me. He thought I was a thief.

Suho explain to his bodyguard that I am his friend.

Suho and I are waiting at their living room for his parents. Yes, they heard the news so they came home suddenly.

I was so nervous at that time. My hands and knees are trembling.

Suho holds my hands to keep me calm.

When his parents came, I greeted them.

I thought they will be angry at me, but I was wrong.

They said I can go to their house anytime I want without climbing a tree. They said I should use the front door not the tree.

I am relieved at what they said. But I am also confused.

"You know, Suho is so happy this days. And we know that it is because of you. Thank you for making Suho happy." His father said with a smile.

Since then, I am not climbing the tree anymore, instead I use their fornt door. ^_^

Everyday I go to Suho's house. And I think I'm falling for him.

Who would not fall for him? He is very beautiful, have an angelic smile, and kind hearted.

 

One night, I went to their house and I went straight to his room. I knocked many times but nobody is answering. So I open the door.

As I walk into his room, I saw Suho. He is drying his damp hair and Oh my god!! HE IS TOPLESS.

He is so y and hot. I swallowed my saliva. My throat became dry.

"Oh hi Kris!! I just gotten from shower so I didn't here you knock" Suho said innocently.

"I-its ok." I said smiling shyly. Damn!!

"What should we watch?" He said while wearing his shirt.

 

While we are watching, I look at suho.

He is indeed perfect. I am staring at him when he caught me.

"Why are you staring at me?" He said with a chuckle.

"Uhmm. Nothing." I said while shaking my head.

"It is just that you are so beautiful." I said with a low voice.

"Your embarrasing me.' He said blushing.

"You are so cute when you blush." I said teasingly.

"Oh, please. Stop." He said while pouting.

Damn that pout!! I can't control my feelings and suddenly kiss him.

He is indeed shocked at first but later on he returned the kiss.

When we break the kiss, we stared at each others eyes while blushing hardly.

"I love you Suho. Please be mine." I said sincerely.

"I love you too, my boyfriend." He said with a smile.

That night, we are officially in a relationship.

 

Our first date is indeed memorable. We went to the mall. 

We also played at the arcade. And also went shopping.

His father is the owner of the mall we went to.

So mostly of the store owners knows Suho. We are shopping then he saw a cute teddy bear.

"Babe, I want this." He said pointing at the blue bear.

"Ok. I will buy that for you." I said with a big smile.

He clapped his hands and hug me. I am surprised when He kissed me in the cheek.

I smiled amusely at him. He is hugging the bear that I bought. He is so cute.

He is looking at some stuffs when the owner of the store suddenly went to me.

"He is indeed happy. I have never seen him that happy when he go here. Please take care of him" She said.

"Yeah. I will. Thank you." I said and bowed at her.

 

Christmas Break ended and I should go back to the province to continue my studies.

I don't want to leave Suho, but I need to.

"Hey!! Don't cry my angel. I will call and text you everyday. We can also do video call." I said sadly at my boyfriend who is crying right now.

"I will miss you so much." He said while sobbing.

I am also in the berge of crying but I don't want to cry infront of him. If I cry there is a possibility that he will cry harder.

"I love you. Please remember that." I said and kiss his cheek.

"I love you too. Don't cheat at me,ok? I will kill you if you cheat." He said.

I chuckled."Why would I cheat at my preciuos angel? I will never do that." I said then kiss his lips.

 

I smiled reminiscing on how we met up to how we ended together.

And here we are. Still strong. We have never seen each other for 3 months now.

But we are still definitely inlove. I love my angel so much. And I miss him.

Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance but never in heart.