Not a bad thing part 1

Each song a feeling (one-shots)

                                    I hope you enjoy and sorry for my English there!

 

         

         
           Couples: Amber x krystal 
           
           Scene: The Wedding 
         
           Music: Justin Timberlake - is not a bad thing

            -------------------------------------------------

                   Amber Pov

              
                     Flash Back on:
 
 
            "Hey, guys, how am" I ask Jong and Key, if I'm dressed. So I gave permission for the Key he choose my suit hahaha it says I do not know to dress appropriately. How is my best friend, said he was well. 
 
 
           "Wow you're beautiful llama" Key told me to look. 
 
 
           "I know," I answered him with my smile dork. 
 
 
           "Am right now we can not arrive late or jung's killing us," It was my twin brother Jong said that fun, but he was serious, the Jung sisters would kill me if that happens, then you better go soon. 
 
 
           "then we" went toward the parking lot of the building, after entering the car, went to church and we're not late, the traffic is calm so we could get the time and unhurried ceremony. 
 
 
           When we got there, we were surprised with any decor everything was absolutely beautiful and perfect, after all, the choice of preparations were made by Sica and Tiff throughout my princess. certainly they left me without money though. After entering and talking to some guests, went to the altar. going toward the day but happy in my life. And guys I will marry Jung Soo Jung my princess. I let my thoughts with my phone vibrating her message. 
         
                           Message: 
           
                           To: dorkber 
       
  Am Hey, remember the day you asked miha hand? Yes, I remember. After all this time has not told the true answer. 
                                             
                                                                                                                                    Bye baby. 
 
         
                     
 
             Of course I remember, but what's wrong with that? Does not she wants to marry me but oh no, you can not be I love you, and she loves me too right? Right. Now if she calms Ber come though the door, but impressive than ever FIGHTING llama. 
 
                          
                        Flash Back on:
 
                           
     
                     "Ok llama everything ready." I nodded in agreement. 
 
     
                     "Hey guys today is my birthday, but would like to gift someone ok, and that I will even ask, but hey I love you and this is for you" I was nervous. alcamei only me when I started strumming the first note on the guitar. 

        

 

                      Continue .....

 

                                      

                                           Next chapter Part TWO
                      
 
             -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Comment :)
                          Subscribe:)
 
                                        Hope you like it * shy * 
           Comment if you want to send someone with Amber I'll do. 
                Please comment and let me know if it's good * smile * 
 
                  Bye until next guys .... Sorry for my english !!