Chapter 6- Crumbled love

I hate you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One hour had now passed since she had stormed out off the venue with the excuse off 'feeling sick', she really was sick of having to continuing seeing the guy that hurt her so bad. I mean why of all times now when she had thought she was completely over that stage of her life. 

She kept walking until she reached a place far from familiar to her, it looked as though someone made a park in the pure content to than abandon it in the future. 

There was crushed cigarettes all over the floor as the walls were covered in tattered graffiti and swing sets with paint peeling off of them. 

She went over and sat down on one of the benches that were placed in the corner, she looked up as the trees hung over her giving her a small peek into the clear blue sky that was slowly being taken over by the white fluffy clouds... And in that moment she realised how much she really missed Korea, the air, the surroundings every small detail that even a horrid abandoned park was appreciatable and had its own sense of hidden beauty. 

She looked down onto her phone as she flicked through the 20 missed calls that varied from her father and him. The constant text messages that kept coming in, she now knew why when she left she decided it was best to put her phone onto silent. 

From Kai 

Listen Krystal, I understand your annoyed at me but please I beg of you just one reply we are really worried here. I'm so so so sorry but please... Just let us know where you are 

All of the other messages were in same content.

But she just sat there staring down at the phone as though it was a whole other world, a world she wanted to so badly seperate herself from but yet every time she tried something intrigued or dragged her back into it. 

She quickly grabbed the phone as she sat straight and looked over to the bunch of young boys that slowly entered the park carrying packs of cigarettes and Soju in there hands, they wore simple clothing that mainly consisted of black hoodies that were half covering there faces as they looked like the had all just woken up. Maybe sitting here in her expensive custom made dress accessorised by only the most exclusive Jewelry that would most likely feed a whole family was not the best idea. 

She looked around trying to find a way out without garnering to much attention towards her, she spotted a small gate near the side that would get her out although it meant having to go through all of the trees that crowded the park.

Slowly she stood up keeping her head down and lifting her dress being careful to avoid tripping and falling flat which would for definate not only hurt her but garner there attention. 

Every step she took with caution, she held onto the branches to keep her balance from falling straight she stumbled on one of the sticks that were in the middle I mean who would place a huge half chopped stick in the middle of this so called forest, she quickly straightened herself up as she heard the atmosphere completely go quite. 

, she thought to herself she's caught. She's screwed... 

The next thing she knew was she had a cloth covering as a sharp pain hit the back of her head and her vision slowly went blurry.

------------

Krystal slowly woke up from the deep slumber she was put in as she looked around trying to familiarise herself with her surroundings but that was impossible because she didn't know where she was only than did it strike her.

She had been kidnapped. 

-----

Kai walked around back and forth wondering what to do and where she was. Okay if she was angry but for how long did she have to ignore him, had something happened to her that small thought kept crawling into his thoughts no matter how much he tried to put it in the back of his head. He had to get out of entertaining guests and putting on a fake smile pretending that everything was okay when everything really was not turned to be the hardest thing to do. 

He ste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter