2

Part of Me

 

 

 

Amber Pov

When finished playing basketball , I saw two girls approaching and having a conversation with Min ho.
 

"hey , Joseph that girl look so pretty right ? you keeps your eyes on her or i should say checking her out? hehehehehe!" Jonghyun said

"stop making fun on me =-=  hyung....." 

"seriously ! you didnt fell for a girl before? or liking someone ?" - jonghyun

"Nah!~ i just have no interesting on that kind of things now " 

"Maybe he is gay !...." - Key

""yah! I am not gay like you dude!"

"hahahhaha so you guys want to eat now? we better go to cafeteria before i starving to death...!!!!"- jonghyun 

"okay!.... lets go!" 
 min ho said when he end their conversation he join us to the cafeteria together 

"hey guys i forget my wallet in the studium , just dont wait me you guys go first" 

"okay see you there" -they answered

before i entered the stadium i bumped one of the girl who was chatting with min ho before , she fell down i kinda guilty and worried about it

" i am sorry" i appologized, she still on the floor and looked at me strangely .... does i really look like A GIRL because of my hair !!?? she starring at me about a minute , then she finally respond .... God! do i really need to cut my hair ?

" i ...i am fine " she reply i help her to get up and i give her a appologized-smile then walk away 
why she keep starring at me like that!? does i look weird ? or ..... OMG i forgot that i didnt wear my glasses just now! i hope that she didnt recognised me as THE LIU PRINCE ...... arh !!!! i shouldn't forget to wear it after finish playing basketball...... 

after school....

huh..... i almost caught by our palace's security guards, everyday i sneak out to school early in the morning then comeback before my dad and mom , i mean the king and queen we will  having dinner together .Every morning they thought i still asleep in my bed, they went to another part of palace to having meeting or discuss something about our country matter, i always left and get bored ....when i was little , my own personal  tutor will teach me all about what a prince need to" learn or know "..... honestly that kind of things is boring, i always get a great result on all subject thats why my parents never worried about me. But i am not really having a great life because i am a prince, the future king of Liu kingdom.....Even though i am just 18 , i already learn all ... i think more than a teenager/ student should learn about, maybe  i am too smart (!?) hahahaha, i went and student in the normal hight school just for making friend and having  fun! i dont want to have a boring life until the end of my life just staying in my palace...i feel like i am a cage bird....have no freedom.

"your majesty, you should take a bath and go downstair for your dinner with the king and queen now." said my personal maid 

"yeah, i will, and didnt i told you not to call me your majesty  Luna?"

"but i am still your maid , prince amber" - luna

"yep ~ but you are like my own sister , so you better call me my name not " YOUR MAJESTY " 

"okay, i will your..... i mean amber." -luna

"good! i feel stress if even you call me that , okay?" 

"okay.....so i better go to prepared your clothings amber." -luna said and start to prepared my clothes 



Krystal Pov

"Unnie! you cant believe what i saw today in the school !" i said

"saw what soo jungie? " -unnie (jessica)

" Unnie, you know who is my crush right?" i asked

"hmm? you mean prince Amber? "-  unnie 

"Yes!!! its him! i saw him in school playing basketball with other guys today!" 

"eh? are you sure its him? the real prince? why he go to school?" - unnie

"i don't know..... so i will figured about him! " 


In the royal dinning room

Amber Pov

"Amber , why you are so late for dinner? you didnt know there is someone who want to see you so bad?" dad/ king said 

"i am sorry father, and who is that person who want to meet me ?" he smile then ... someone hit my head ...

"arch ! HEY!!!...... eh? Vic nuna? when you are back !!??? i missed you~~~" i said and give her a hug

"hey , i already in your room once in morning , where have you been at that time?" vic nuna asked

"ah~~~ i am busy with my painting .......In  Garden  !" i scared if she keep asking , my secret will burst out in front of my parents ....GOSH~~~~

"okay, lets start dinning" the king said


Victoria nuna is my cousin , she is elder then me two years old.We are the only child in our family so both of us feel lonely when our parent can't accompany us , Vic nuna always come to my place to accompany me , play with me and she always take care of me . i love her so much , she just like a big sister + mom (!?) to me ,hahahahaha~ but now she is busy  about her study  its her last year  in our Royal University , yep !~ my parent build that place for me and some relative like vic nuna to study, some politicians and nobles' child will study in that University too. Vic nuna and i skipped a few years of class thats why she just 20 but she almost finish all her studies, and me actually i am second year of my university but i rarely go to my university i prefer  homestudy. One reason of  i go to high school to study is...... i wanna try to be normal. In the beginning , Vic nuna against about that crazy idea but in the end she understand and support me . i am really glad that i have Vic nuna......


Victoria nuna, my cousin ......my first crush........









 


sorry about my poor english ..... english is not my first languages....so....
however hope you will still like this chapter ;)