You And Me

You And Me

It was a warm night and I was just come out from my shower when suddenly I heard my phone rang. I stopped midway to my dresser and routed myself to my bed. My mind was full of thought. Who could be sending a message at this kind of time? Glancing to the clock hanging on the wall, it was already past 11pm.

Draping my damp towel on my shoulders, I sat on the edge of the bed and pickup my white phone.

 

‘I just saw your teaser photo already’

 

Huh? Who could be the sender? I pressed the back button. Yongguk? Although I was a bit confused, my heart seemed jumped happily. I send him a reply.

 

‘Which photo are you talking about?’

 

I was about the put down the phone when it rang again. That was quick. I unlocked the phone and read the message.

 

‘The teaser photo for your music core comeback’

‘Ooh that one. I look gorgeous am I?’ I pressed the send button while giggling.

 

A few seconds later, I receive a reply.

 

‘As always. Kekeke. However I realized that you has copied my style’

‘No way!’ I frowned.

‘You haven’t realized yet?’ He send a reply.

‘Realized about what? Plus. You can’t simply said that a certain pose belong to you only, you know’

 

For some reason I felt a bit frustrated. I slammed my phone on the bed and went to my dresser. I dried my now damp hair. There were several sound coming from the bed but I try to ignore about it for a while. While staring to the mirror in front of me, I picked up the hair brush and slowly run through my hair. Why did I feel frustrated just now?

A low sigh escaped my lips.

I walked to the bed and laid down on my flat stomach. Unlocking the phone, I then felt my face warm seeing the contents inside.

 

‘I know you are my girlfriend, Jieunnie. But that doesn’t mean you need to follow my style.’

 

Ahh... He really like to tease me like this. I could feel my inside was squealing in happiness. How can he said that so normally?

I was about to send a reply when another message came in which succeeded to make my face feel warmer. He sent a picture of him. A picture of him in the Warrior era when he first debuted in the B.A.P group. He was still had the blond hair that time. Standing so charismatically with a blue and white shirt with one hand on his lips. Unconsciously my finger trace his figure on my phone screen. I missed him.

Then something struck to my mind. I started to run through my hundreds of images in the image folder. I selected one of the picture and sent to him.

 

‘You’re right. I just realized. Looks like I did copied your pose, Yongguk. Kekeke’

‘Told you so’ He replied.

 

An idea came to me. I combine our photo together to be side by side and sent it to him again.

 

‘I like this turned out’

‘Cyeah. We look good’

 

I felt my lips curled into a wide smile.

 

‘I missed you, Yongguk.’ I pressed the send button together with my feeling.

‘Me too, my Jieunnie.'

‘I wonder when we can meet again. I am in Japan while you are in Korea. By the time I am back to Korea you will be flying to Japan’

‘We will be seeing each other soon. Don’t worry’

 

That night, I slept with happy dream of my boyfriend.

 

-End-

 

 

 

Hi my dear readers! What do you think of the story? I’m sorry it was quite short. Hope it met to your liking

I am now released from my author block and my work had been lessen a bit right now. I now looking forward to finish my unfinished work here and posted a new story again soon.

Hwaiting!

P/s: To my muslim friend out there, Happy Eid Fitr