Surprise?

Tired Of Waiting

Your phone vibrate for an email notification. You grab your phone and look into the email that you have received. By looking a the sender name you smile widely. You open the email quickly and read the text. The text is :

"Dear my honey bunny, I have been missing you so much you know dear. Thank you for the permission. You know what has happen here. It is incredible to be here. I can travel. You know dear, there are a place that you can make a wish. So, I make a wish to be with you. Hmmm. I am planning to come home the end of this year. But, my manager doesn't let me home. :'(( I want to be with you!!! At least a day. I miss you damn much you know. But, surely I can't be home to meet you. But, its okay. I will ask to be home next year. I hope that I can get some leave day. Or maybe more holiday. By the way, baby, you know what. I have bank in to u some money for your purpose okay babyy. Ermm, darling. I should stop writing now or my manager would be like a HULK because I skip a practice today. Jalja yeobo!! xoxo

Your love,

Yongguk

You replied his message after you read the message twice. It show how much you miss him. Next year is so long for you. How about he didn't get leave until his last year. You hope that you can see him everyday.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 years later,

At Incheon Airport.

You waited for Yongguk calmly at the arrival gate. You know his flight from his manager. So, you wanted to do some surprise for him. You waited about 2 hours and then you look at the Information Board and you feel so excited because he has arrive to the airport. You know this is the time, You havee waited for him for 5 years because every year he called and broke his promise about the holiday. So, you are planning on something that will make him regret for not coming home all this 5 years. Then, someone poke you from back. You turn back and laughed. Then, you hugged that man.

"Oppa, wae you late. You know what time he will arrive? You broke your promis, Dae oppa" you scold him. Daehyun look down and say.

"Mianhei my dear, at least I am here right?" he said and smile.

"Okay Dae oppa, at least you are here" you scroll you eyes up and put you hands on your shoulder. Daehyun laughed when he saw that face. He pull your nose hard until your nose become red. You look him with angry face.

"Oppa!! You! Make your sister like this? Erghhh! I hate you!"

"Hate me? Okay, fine. I want to go home. Bye my lil sister"

"Okay okay. Stay here please. I will fforgive you okay."

"For you dear sister"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

20 minutes after the arrival, while you and your brother talk, Daehyun suddenly stop talking. He be so quiet. You look at him weirdly.

"_________-ah, lets go  home. Im tired" he say.

"No. I havent saw Yongguk oppa yet. Wait for me." you turn and then, you turn back again. You look at your brother face and you start to cry.

"Dae oppa, isnt that Yongguk oppa? Why he hold a baby? And beside him a woman? Is that his aunt? Or his cousin? That is no his baby right, oppa?"

"Shhh. Okay little girl. Lets ask him okay. Come" he hold your hand and bring you to Yongguk. Yongguk look surprise when he saw you and your... he don't know who is him

"Yongguk right?" Daehyun ask.

"Yeah, its me. And you are? Who is this _________-ah?" he ask you

"Are u cheating to me all this while?" he ask u

"Hi, I am Daehyun. ________'s brother. And who is this Yongguk?" he point to the woman.

"Ohh, _____'s brother. Hi, I am yongguk, _______'s boyfriend. You ask me who is this woman right?" yongguk say

"Yea oppa who is this" you ask him.

"Well, for your information ________-ah, this is my first wife, Juniel. And my baby, Yongjun. Juniel, meet your sister which will be my second wife, _________." Yongguk say proudly.

PANG!!!!

"Auch!" Yongguk auch.

"It's hurt okay" he say.

"You hurt this more yongguk. You asked me to wait for you and when you are back you want to marry me. What is this Yongguk? Do you think my heart is like a stone? Don't have feeling at all. You are so cruel. Tired of waiting for you" you point to your heart. You turn and want to go home. It will be more hurting by sitting there watching his cruel face. Then, he touch your hand. You turn and pull you hand from him.

"I am keeping my promise to marry you right. But now the situation is different. You are the second wife. That wasn't affect so much right?" he say.

You just walked away with your brother. Walked away with hurt heart. You never thought that he will be that cruel. You never found tht he was cheating. You never thought that all his words is a lie.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A year later,

After that incident, you never saw him anymore. You tried to forget about him but couldnt until you know Zelo. He is a sweet person. Under your age but its okay since he is taller than you. You love him a little because you are afraid too much on love.

One day,

Zelo come to your house and in front of your parents, he proposed you. You smile. Is this what love should be? Maybe this is the end of his love story. You accept him and going to get married the end of the year.

Now, you are planning on fitting for your wedding with Zelo. He is so excited on seeing you at the traffic light and quickly run to you. He kissed you. You felt like you are in a dream. Then, you heard sound of lorry hon. You open yourr eyes to see that everything happen is imagination. In front off you is a dead body of Zelo. You cry and cry and shout for help. But, nobody can bring him a life. You cried until you fainted.

You wake up to see an empty room that you have never entered. You try to stand but your head is too hurt. Then, you see Zelo, standing at he window of that room smile to you.

You run to him and hugged him hard.

"I thought you have died. Luckily it was a dream. If it is not, I will be an unmarried woman all my life" you say to him.

"No, dear. This is dream. I come to say goodbyre. Thank you for loving me. Thank you forr accepting me. I love you" Zelo said and he gone

You were shocked that make you wake in the same room but this time the room is full with your related. You try to stand to find Zelo but he is not ther

"Dae oppa? where is zelo?" you asked Daehyun

"______-ah he is gone. You saw it in front you right?" Daehyun explained the situation.

"No, he is not. I met him just now. He is satnding at that window. Oppa, don't lie to me oppa. Pleae oppa" you cry louder than before. Daehyun calm you down. He also teary. He cry to see you in this situation.

"Its okay, sis. It's okay. Everything happen for a reason"

"Oppa, why this happen to me always oppa? Before this, Yongguk. Now Zelo. Am I a bad luck for love oppa?"

"No, don't say that ______. It wasn't your fault right"

You wake up from the hospital bed and go to window. You stare outside and say

"If Zelo is can't come. I will come to him" you jumped from that window.

If the end of his life is death. Then, you should end your life with death' you think. That is all you can think beore your body hit the road.

 

 

 

 

 

 

p/s : kinda scary okay. I hope there is no girl out there be like this :'(