Final

Tired Of Waiting

"What? You are flying to US when?? Why you tell me now, dear? Why" with tears you ask Yongguk.

"I am away for 5 years only, _______. What is that matter to you. I already promised when I back, we will get married right?" Yongguk say to you.

"But, that is not the matter. The mater now is 5 years, yongguk. 5 years. It is too long for me, dear. Why you must away for that long dear? Why you dear? I am afraid that something will happen dear." you ask him. Repeatedly.

It takes 20 minutes for Yonggu to deal with you about his 5 years apart. For job. At US. Until then, you still cried and cried. He tried everything to comfort you. Then, you look at his face direct to his eyes and say,

"Okay, you will go and I will stayeed here waiting for you okay?" you smiled. A fake smile.

"Good my dear. I love you so much. Then, I should be prepared for the flight now." Yongguk say. When he walk away, you catched his hand and say

"Oppa, let me help you packing" then, you follow him home to pack his thing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A week later,

At the Incheon Airport,

"So, are u ready for the flight, oppa?" you asked Yongguk

"It kinda scary but I thiink I have get well prepared for it."

"Your passport, your iddentification and ticket. Is it with you?" you checked. Double checked.

"Don't worry my dear, its already in this bag" he patched his bag and smile to you.

"Okay yongguk. Then, its my time to say goodbye to you right?" your tears started to fall again.

Yonggk hugged you tight and kissed your cheek. You blushed.

"Hi, welcome to Incheon Airport. Passanger to United States of America please checked in to the plane from Gate 15. I repeated, passenger to United States of America please checked in to the plane from Gate 15." an announcement make you realise that this is the real goodbye time. Your tears flow down like a river.

"Oppa, be careful. don't forget to call me when you have arrived there." you say, waving your hand towards Yongguk that is slowly away from your eyes. He waved back and give flying kiss to you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

Sorry, will update soon. I don't havee real imagination right now my mind is in unstable condition