PROLOG

Touché

Seohyun criying. She is separate from her Omma when they go to festival because she’s to amazed with the keroro things in a shop. She’s not aware that her Omma is walk away from where she is standing.And now she is squat under the tree. Crying.

                After awhile she stop crying. She is looked around and find a boy who same aged with her sitting nearby.

                “Nuguseyo?”she spoke formal because she don’t know him.

                But that boy just silent and stare at the crowd in the front.

                “You know my Omma?” seohyun ask again.

                That boy just stay silent.

                Because that boy give no response, Seohyun crying again. Her pink gloves is already wet. Her Omma always told her to wear a gloves because when she didn’t wear any gloves she always feel headache.

                Suddenly that boy is standing and walk approached Seohyun. He lend a hand to Seohyun. Seohyun stop crying and lend her hand to him.

                After a moment,that boy nodded and pull Seohyun into the crowded road.

                “Kajja” he said.”We’ll find your Omma”

                “Eh?”

                They continue walking in the crowded road.

                “We’ll find your Omma soon”

                “Omma?You know my Omma”

                They arrived at the police station. From outside she can find her Omma crying with a police womans.

                “That’s your Omma,right” said that boy.

                Seohyun start crying again. That boy shocked and frightened saw Seohyun cried. But he didn’t expect Seohyun hugged him.

                “Gamsahamnida Superman”.