A Hero's Weakness

You are my caffeine
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Please... I-i need to go... my boyfriend is waiting for me... He'll get suspicious...“-”Well, that is not our problem, is it?” said one guy chuckling. Her gaze wandered to the ground as she was about to cry but he lifted her chin right up again. Tears were already streaming down her cheeks and the men started to laugh. “Nah nah no one needs to cry~”-”Please let me go...”-”We will...right after you did us a little favor.” He leaned closer to her ear and whispered something Yoseob couldn't understand. But the woman did. Her eyes widened as she started to scream for help. In that moment, the man in front of her punched her face. “Enough.” Yoseob mumbled as he walked up to the group. “Which part of 'Let me go' did you not understand?” he said, as self confident as possible. Everyone looked at him and as they realized w h o he was, their eyes almost popped out of their heads. “That... ... Isn't that Yoseob? From that group--”-” he won't be alone...there's probably a body guard or something around here!” With these words they ran away into the darkness of the night. Yoseob was pretty proud of himself because he was brave enough to say something.
He went over to the woman which was now kneeling on the ground crying. “I'll take care of you and bring you home, okay? Just in case those idiots will come back.” He smiled softly at her and held out his hand to help her on her feet. She was unable to speak at the beginning but after a while they had a, more or less, normal conversation. “You should put some ice on your eye as soon as you're home and tomorrow you should go to the police and maybe a doctor. I'm sorry for not interrupting them earlier...”-”It's okay, thanks anyways.” she said mumbling, probably for the 4th time already because he kept on apologizing. After a short break she added shyly: “I'm...uhm...I'm a huge fan of you...” Yoseob chuckled. “It's always nice to meet fans but please never again under these circumstances.” They had a little small talk and in the end the singer gave her his phone number. “Tell me what will happen to these guys as soon as you know anything.”

As they reached her flat he hugged her and wished her the very b

Please log in to read the full chapter