Where did he go?

You are my caffeine
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What do you think?" Junhyung asked. "He was probably just embarrased and needed some fresh air." answered Hyunseung, obviously uninterested. "Or he just wants some attention." Junhyung shook his head slightly mumbling: "No." Suddenly Dongwoon jumped in front of them: "Oh~ you had the same idea~!" He smiled and Gikwang showed up as well. But even in a group of four they couldn't find their lead singer. Gikwang looked at his watch and they decided to go back to the dorm. Maybe he had already returned?
Well, he didn't. Doojoon sat there pretty nervously and he almost jumped out of his chair as he saw the rest of the group, without Yoseob. "Couldn't find him..." Dongwoon said sadly. The leader nodded: "I see..." - "What shall we do now?" - "Nothing of course!" Hyunseung bursted out. "He will come home later. I think he is old enough to find his way back home alone." Annoyed, he shook his head and left the others to go to his room. He really didn't understand why they were so over-worried, like what was the worst thing that could happen to Yoseob? A bunch of fangirls following him? Gosh, such a drama.
Not knowing what to do otherwise, Doojoon said that Hyunseung was more or less right and that they couldn't do much more than to wait. Dongwoon and Gikwang nodded and left as well. Only Junhyung was still there and thought. "Doojoon hyung... what do you say? Did Yoseob run away?" were his first two questions. "I seriously don't know. But I think he will be back before the

Please log in to read the full chapter