Dance practice~

You are my caffeine
Please log in to read the full chapter

Doojoon told us what we would do next as he walked over to the radio to skip some songs. “You wanna drink something?” Junhyung took a sip before he handed me the bottle. I nodded, still trying to catch my breath, and emptied it. 'Beautiful' started as I put the bottle back on the floor. I loved the song pretty much and danced with all the passion I had left after 3 hours of non-stop moving. Sometimes I glanced over to him through the mirror. That's the best thing about training. Glancing. Because no one would recognize it and even IF anyone would see it, they would simply think I forgot a step and wanted to get sure about it.

I'd say the fact that I was already red from being breathless was pure luck because otherwise he would have seen me blushing as he looked right back at me. I tried to concentrate again but to be honest: I failed miserably. I tripped and my greeted the floor. To break my fall I reached out with my hand but this only led to an extending pain in my hand. The others stopped and looked at me while I held my wrist. Our youngest came to me and helped me to get up. “Thanks...” I tried to avoid any eye contact but Dongwoon kept on asking if I was alright. I just nodded forcing myself to smile. Pretty embarrassed I mumbled if I could take a break to cool down my arm. Doojoon agreed and so I left the room.

As I reached the changing room I thought: “Calm the hell down. You already failed some times before, just like the others did, too. He won't think you're a complete loser.” I inhaled deeply and sat down on a bench which remembered me of my hurting wrist but I couldn't concentrate on that now. Just some seconds

Please log in to read the full chapter