Remember?

Past. Present. Future.

Your Point of View

Please don't come in, please don't come in. I can't die yet, please don't come in.

*Door Opens*

What do I do? Do I call the cops? I can't, he hasn't done anything... WHY IS HE APPROACHING ME? HE HASNT BOUGHT ANYTHING. OMG WHAT DO I DO? LORD, WHAT IF HE WANTS TO FLASH ME? MY INNOCENCE WILL BE GONE, NO ONE WILL MARRY ME. WHY IS HE TAKING OFF HIS HOOD? OMG OMG OMG, HES PREPARING TO FLASH ME!

Author's Point of View

You try not to make eye contact as you hear the ruffling of his hood coming off and the sound of his zipper being pulled down.

" (Your name)?"

Just as he spoke, you shut your eyes closed and swiveled your head away from him.

Your Point of View

HE KNOWS MY NAME. HE KNOWS IT. HE MUST BE A STALKER. I HAVE TO CALL THE POLICE WITHOUT HIM NOTICING. THE PHONES RIGHT THERE ON THE COUNTER, I CAN DO IT.

Author's Point of View

"(Your name)!"

You reached for the phone as fast as you could without looking at the man. Just as you touch the cold body of the phone, you felt the strong grip of the flasher. Too late.

You whimper, "Please, dont do anything to me, please. I cant die yet, I beg you."

"It's me! Don't you remember? Jungshin? From your highschool?"

Your head shot up, and your mouth fell agape.