Typical..?!? (Present)

Past. Present. Future.

Your Point of View

I live what you would typically call an ordinary life for a twenty year old college student. My life consists of solely ramen, sleep, study, work andschool. Love? I don't have time for that. You see, I'm an aspiring fashion designer; my dream is to open a fashion store, and in order to open that fashion store, someone has to pay the bills. Thats why I'm currently working at a convinience store. There are a variety of people who come to this store. Theres the mother whose buying her whining kid some icecream, the occasional suspiciuos guy, annoying lovey dovey couples, the jogger in need for some water, and so many other types of people. But you see, I work the night shift, so the people I mostly encounter are the suspicious guys. Its around this time where the costumers stop flowing in and the stores become deathly silent, and because of that, I'm usually the only one working. Talk about safety....

OH MY GOD... SINCE WHEN WAS HE THERE?

Author's Point of View

At the corner of your eye, you see what seems like the figure of a man dressed in a black windbreaker with a hood that covers his face. He looks around him anxiously, and pulls the hood securely over part of his face. He's been standing outside the window for quite some time, and by the looks of it, you concluded that he had been watching you. After a while, you saw him inch slowly toward the door... He wants to enter the store!