The Reveal(B)

The Venn Diagram
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter











                                                ~*~*~*~


“I’m not surprised to see you two together.” Jaejoong tells them, his teeth gleaming as the handsome smirk on his face turns into a sneer. He watches them through his narrowed eyes, leaning on his shoulder against the door frame. His gaze is deadly as it focuses on BoA’s fingers on Yunho’s shirt, frozen now in shock of the sudden turn of events. The expression on his face is hard and unreadable, dangerous even as he continues in a light but sardonic tone. The displeasure of his words dripping thick from his tongue: “After all both of you have been acting quite… different these past few weeks. Thought I must say I’m disappointed. I would have preferred to catch you both in flagranteinstead of this—” He waved a disgusted hand between them, “—nauseating display. That would have been much more exciting, don’t you think? Dramatic, even?”

Brushing an imaginary fluff off of his pressed suit jacket, Jaejoong’s smirk comes back on his face. He moves with catlike grace as he pushes away from the frame, his hands fitting into his pants’ pockets—the gun in his holster glinting menacingly into view. Yunho moves to stand erect, sliding BoA behind him before subtly moving forward into a protective stance. Jaejoong catches this immediately and laughs meanly.

“Jung Yunho—the ing white knight. I really am not surprised.”

Jaejoong is standing straighter now to cast a long hard look between the two of them, mocking them with a dangerous toothy grin. At that moment BoA does not recognize the easy-going man she’d known in her early years, the smiling man she’d spent some time with when Yunho had been away on business.

The man who was chosen to be her fiancé has left, leaving a raging shell of a man in his wake. She shivers then when Jaejoong’s gaze turns away from Yunho and latches on to her and for a moment she feels an apology clutch at at the sight she sees there.

He is hurt, BoA thinks in surprise. Jaejoong is… hurt.

But as quickly as the emotion appears in his eyes, it is replaced the very next second by a fierce gleam of rage. The suddenness of it all winds her very strength.

“I’ll give you both a heads’ start.” He says, looking back at Yunho. The rage is b now, coating the air heavy with tension.

“Jaejo—”

“Don’t,” He snaps at the both of them. Jaejoong turns and starts walking away, his voice echoing down the hall and striking fear into their hearts.

“Figure out what to do in the next fifteen minutes. I won’t regret what I’ll do when I catch you after then.”
 

~*~*~*~ ||+||+||+||


It is around noontime when Soojung and Jongin finally arrive back at the Kim residence, greeted by Chorong who informs them that Jongin’s parents are out on the campaign trail yet again and won’t be back until the next day.

“So, spill the goods,” Chorong says excitedly once they are back in Soojung’s room.

“First, you tell me, you must have had a lot of fun without me and Jongin around,” Soojung winks. “I mean, it’s not like Woohyun could possiblyresist you and your breathtaking gorgeousness.”

Chorong blushes madly. “Okay, okay, fine – so we kind of...talked,” she sputters. “It was nice. But I’m more concerned about you and Jongin,please?”

One devious side-glance from Soojung is enough to set Chorong on a squealing rampage. “Oh my goodness, I knew it! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!” Soojung raises her eyebrow because she’s never seen the other girl so hyper before.

Jinri calls then all the way from Europe where she’s having summer vacation, and all she talks about is how she knew this would happen all along and Soojung wonders if she was the only one who didn’t. Sehun barges into the house that afternoon, whining about his never-ending boredom and then teasing Jongin and Soojung about the immense awkwardness between the two. “You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter