Colors

Poems of my life

If I were to show you the true colors of what I am, and what I love would you still love the colors that are me?

If I was a color that other would claim to be normal would you love me more?

Would I be the color that matches you or the color that matches someone else?

Can I be the one color that matches with you?

Would It matter what color I am or what color you are?

Can't we match because we love or will the judgement of others make you love dry under their heated stares?

Could I make you love me more than others hate?

Would it be possible to turn your color to match mine?

Or would our color turn black as the darkest room because we have lost all that we love because their hate corrupted you?

Would you believe me if I told you that the color you are makes me love you?

Would you believe me if I told you that hate has only made me cling onto my love of your harder?

Would you say the same thing to me?

What if I told you that I turn with passion as the stares of the others make me proud to call you mine?

Are you weak where I am strong? Or are you strong where I am weak?

Could we match any better?

Could it be that others dream to be us that hate fuels what others see?

Does our color stand out because we have what others don't?

Let's hold hands and walk into the sun as others are left trailing behind what love means, and what hate creates.

Their dark souls being nothing more than what we overcome.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Love knows no color, no race, no boundaries!

Let love be love and take you hate out the door!