Anyyeong Oppa,Saranghae

My Long Lost Love

Kyung Soon P.O.V

  I was walking to school with Baekhyun oppa.Yes,Oppa because I always call him that everytime we met.On the  way I went to my class,Amber approached me with something in her hand.It looks like a paper or something."Anyyeong Kyung Soon,Baekhyun oppa!"When the words oppa came out from ,I felt like I'm gonna punch her face."Don't you ever call me oppa!"Baekhyun said to her with an angry tone"Sorry"Amber apologise."I'm gonna ask both of you If you want to go to my birthday party tonight and since Tomorrow is Saturday.School holiday.Would you like to go?Please.."she make aegyo in front of us.

 "Baekhyun,Are you--"I'd been cut by him"Okay,sure.We'll go,right Min?"I'm not sure about this.I feel like something would be wrong today.My heart kept saying"Don't go,I you go,You would lose him forever".It kept repeat and repeat without non stop."Min,what's wrong?"Baekhyun asked me."I'm okay..I think I'm gonna ask my mother first.If she let me go,I'll text you,If not..I'll also text you.Can you give me your number?"I asked Amber."Thanks and Baekhyun I'll call you if my mother let me to."I said to Baekhyun and he nodded.She then gave me her phone number and leave us without any words except waving to us excitedly.I don't know what her plan this time.Is it take away Baekhyun Oppa from me?Never.I'll never let Amber take Baekhyun from me.

                                          ******************************************

 "Eomma,Where are you?"I searched for my mom."I'm here"she approached me with an apron on her body."I'm in the kitchen,since you're home now let's---" "Eomma,can I ask your permision"I cut my mother off"Permision?For what?"my mother asked back"I'm gonna ask your permision If you let me go to Amber's birthday party tonight and tomorrow is Saturday.No school or else.Please let me go this time.I never go to birthday party before and I'm not going alone,I'm with Baekhyun oppa.Please~"I explained.I make aegyo in front of my mother."Okay,I'll let you go and since you're with Baekhyun,I feel so release because someone can accompany you there.Remeber Kyung soon,don't return home late okay."I nodded and bear hug my mom."Saranghae Eomma.You're the best mom ever"

  I went to my room and reached my phone.I immediately called Baekhyun..*trutt trutt..trutt trutt..tru--* "Yoboseyo?"he answered."Yoboseyo Oppa,This is Min"I said."Oh Min,so did your mother let you go."he asked"Yes its okay if I'm with you and oppa,when will you fetch me?"I asked excitedly"Maybe at 8:45pm in front of your house.Dress beautifully okay,Jagi."his voice make me scared a little.Why was his voice like that."Okay,annyeong oppa."My voice shake."Anyeong jagi.Remeber,8:45pm,in front of your house."He off his phone immediatly without letting me to said any word.I must be happy,but why was I feel sceptical?Maybe just my feeling.

Amber's birthday party

  It was very chaos and loud.I can't here anything except the loud music.It just like I'm in a club.I din't like it actually but I must to,for Baekhyun."Oh you guys are here lets have a drink together,should we?!!"She said among the loud music.She then left us between a lot of people here."Yah,Min!!I'm going to take a drink for us so wait here until I come okay!!!"he asked me.I nodded my head and let him go.

  I wait for him about 3 minute.I was so worry."Min,This is for you."Baekhyun suddenly approached me.Oh thanks god.I took the drink from him and drink it immediately."Min-ah,let's dance together."He took my hand and help me up."Oppa,I can't dance."I said.He ignored me and started dance slowly holding my waist with my hand on his shoulder.I dance slowly and slowly until I felt something spinning in my head.Everything was blurred.Am I shortsighted.I felt so dizzy.I felt like I'm gonna faint.Suddenly,without any conciousness,I fall on him.

  I was so dizzy,I can't see anything,but why I felt so cold and I felt someone put his hand on my body.I opened my eyes widely and I saw someone beside me.I was on a bed with a guy.He was..He was..Oh My God!He was Baekhyun oppa!I'm shirtless also him.We're on a same bed in the same blanket with me.I think I had make a with him.What must I do now.I don't know what to do except to wake Baekhyun oppa,"Oppa,Ireona"I shake him to make him wake up.He rubbed his eyes and saw me scared like I saw a ghost who was hiding behind him or something.

  I covered my body with blanket.Tears started to fall down from my eyes.I was shaking."What have you done to me you r****ts?"The word that I'd never use before came out from my mouth."Min..I can explain..I was..I--" "You r****ts!! I hate you Baekhyun!! I'll never listen to you anymore!! I regret being your girlfriend!! And now! Don't you ever disturb me and don't you ever look for me again!! Arasso!!" I immediately slapped him,wore all my clothes and get away from that hell.

  I ran away from that hell and returned to my house.I was crying while running without non stop.Why am I not crying.For about 15 years of my life on this earth, I've never done bad things like this before.I was so shy.Where could I hide my face.Where am I gonna hide now!!

 At home,12:55am

  I opened the door slowly.I don't want my mother saw me in the middle of night."Kyung Soon,"I heard my mother called me.I'm going to die today."Why are you so late?"I turned around to see my mother.My tears started to fall as I saw her face.I'd betrayed her.I'm a useless daughter.I do not deserve to be her daughter.I headed straight to my room.I don't want my mother to see me like this.

 I'm crying alone inmy room thinked about what will happened to me in the future.*Knock3x* I heard someone knocking on the door."Come in~."my voice shaking because I cried too much."Kyung Soon,Why are you crying?I thaught you could be happy----"I hug my mom tightly."Kyung Soon,What's wrong dear?Tell me what's going on.Maybe I can help you"My mom's word make me cried out loud."I can't tell you what happened Eomma,You will hate me if I tell the truth."I cried again."It's okay,just tell me what happened.I'll never hate my own daughter since you're the only one I have in this world."I looked at my mother and started the story.

After a few minutes

 My mother absolutely shock.I could see it from her expresion."Eomma,I know that you're really shock right now.It's okay,I understand"I stood up heading my way to my wardrobe and took out all my clothes.I put it into the bag and carried it."Kyung soon,Where are you going?"my mother asked"Get out from this house.I do not deserve live in this house anymore.I must find a place that suit for a useless and betrayful daughter like me."I explained.

  My mother approached me and hug me."Kyung Soon.I don't care whatever you are.You still my daughter.I know you never do such that things.If animals can love their child,why not me,I'm human,have a feeling and mind.Kyung Soon if you're pregnant,I'll accept that baby.I'll be a good grandmother to heer or him.Okay."

 Tears kept flowing without non stop.I can't stand hearing what my mother said.I hugged my mother tightly."Saranghae Eomma."My mother also cried with me.Mom,I promise that I'll never betray you anymore.

At school

  I bowed down my head when I walked to the classroom.I don't want to show my face.I feel so shy."Oh!"I bump into someone.I looked up and see Baekhyun in front of me.I don't want to talk to him so I just left him."Min."he grabbed my hand.I wanted to pull my hand from him but his grip is too strong."Min,I can explain what happened.I can not resist my lust that's why I do it.Your body was too---"I immediately slapped him with my other free hand."Don't you ever search for me or ever touch me again,if not I'll do something that can make you leave me forever".He was shocked with what I've said just now.He then release my hand and let me go.

                                  ************************************************

  I feel so dizzy.I think I can't move.I'm gonna take a rest today."Kyung Soon,It's time to go to school."I didn't respond."Kyung Soon,Are you okay?"I shook my head slowly."It's okay,today you don't have to go to school.You need a rest,maybe you're too stress"asked my mother.That's good then I don't have to meet Baekhyun again.I can't stop thinking about him.Maybe that's why I feel so dizzy today.Too stress thinking about that b*****d."Kyung Soon,we must go to the clinic and take some medicine for you."I nodded.I get off my bed and get my shirt from the wardrobe.

                                        *******************************************

 "Miss Kyung Soon."the nurse called out my name.That means I must go to see the doctor.I walked slowly to the doctor's room with my mother beside me.She was worried that I could faint.In the doctor's room I felt like I'm gonna throw up.Maybe because of the medicine.

 "Miss Kyung Soon,please sit there."he prefered me a sit in front of him.I sat on the chair follow his instuction."Okay,What can I help you?"he asked me."I feel different today.I have a headache before but it's not as worst as today.I feel nauseated but I do not know why. I eat normal food that mom cooked for me as always but the food may not stale or damaged."I explained from A to Z."Okay.Maybe it's not because of food or else.I can't explain to you I didn't make any examination on you."he said."Please examine my daughter doc.Please let me know what her illness"my mther begged.She was really worried about me.The doctor stand and asked me to follow him.

  After 3 minutes examination,I came towards my mom with such a shock face.My mother look at me and then at the doctor."Doctor,What's wrong with her?What happened?Why is she so shock?"my mother kept asking the doctor."Miss,your daughter is 3 weeks pregnant now."my mother was so shock.She couldn't even say any word.She was stuttered.I sat beside my mother and hug her as tight as I can.I know that she just said that she could except this baby but actually she couldn't."Thanks doc for that explaination.Could you let us go now?"my mother suddenly speak roke the silence."Okay you can go now but please take car of her well.She was stressed and that can be an impact for the baby.Miss Kyung Soon take care of yourself and don't stress too much."We both nodded and thanked the doctor togethe.Then we immediately returned home as fast as we can.

At home

  "Kyung Soon,WHat we're going to do now?You're pregnant and our neighbours would know about it."my mother concerns."I think it's the best way we move from here as fast as we can."I raised my eyebrow at my mother statement."Where we want to move?"I asked."We move to our old house at Ilsan.We can live there."my mother suggest."I hope so.Mianhae Eomma.I trouble you so much"My mother then hug me and told me that everything could be alright.

                                        ***************************************   

  I must leave my old place today.My old home,my old school and what important is my old boyfriend,Baekhyun.I still couldn't even forget him.He was my first love that I trust very much but he betrayed me.I left him a letter and I hopped that he'll read it but not just left it anywhere or throw it into the rubbish bin.Goodbye Buncheon,good bye home,goodbye Byun Baekhyun.

 

          "Annyeonghaseyo Oppa,I must leave today that mean I didn't leave here anymore.

           Oppa,I'm now pregnant our child.I hope it's a boy like you.Oppa,I hope you can live

            without me beside you.I can take care of myself and my mom will help me.She really 

           understanding and I hope I can be a good mom like her for our child soon.Oppa,I hope you'll

          never forget me and I hope I'll always be the one who's in your heart.

                                               That's all from me,Take care.Annyeong oppa,Saranghae

                                                                            Your beloved girlfriend,

                                                                             Park Kyung Soon.."

                   

     *Another chapt. had done.Annyeong..^_^*