My first love

My Long Lost Love

Kyung Soon P.O.V

    I looked up and saw the guy that I met that make me..okay stop it!! I grabbed his hand and stood up in front of him.He looked at me and we contacted our eyes together.His eyes was so cute his face,his nose,his lips seduced me.I couldn't stop watching him.I felt my heart started running began to leave my body.It can't stop,What am I gonna do?"Are you alright?"he asked me as he broke the silence"Just a little bit hurt here,but I'm alright"I answered as I put my hand on my waist."Let me bring you to see the doctor?"he suggest.I shooked my head in disagreement."Okay.Let me help,you still can walk right?"Hey!I just hurt my waist not my leg!"Yes I can,Thanks for helping."I thanked him "No problem."he answered.

   When we're walking,"Hey,what's your name?"he asked me."My name is Kim Kyung Soon.The girl that you met in front of your house at the day you just arrived here.My nickname is 'Chaegbeolle' since I like reading a lot."He was shocked when he heard my nickname.Why?Is is funny?"What!!They called you that?Your friend also call you that?"he said.This time his voice raised a bit."No..I don't have any friends because they don't like being friend of a bookworm like me.They said it is boring being friends with me since I not talked a lot and not social like them."he patted my back and apologise"I'm sorry.It's okay if you don't have any friends.I can be your friends."I widened my eyes at him.He does want to be friends with a boring bookworm like me?Seriously?!

 

  "Are you sure?I thought you must think abou it first."He looked at me back and stopped me from walking."But Kyung Soon,I really want to be a friends of you.Seriously!I don't care if you're boring,bookworm and unsocial or else.What important is I want to be friends of you.Please.."He looked so serious.I thought he sincerely want to be friends with me."Okay,I'll accept you as my friend and thanks for being my first friend."He smiled back at me and my heart began to beat faster again.Uughh!!What was this feeling!!

  "You didn't ask my name yet right?"he asked me while I was arguing with my feeling."Uh..Oh yeah..Your name..Your name is...Wait,what's your name?"he chuckled and started introduced himself."My name is Byun Baekhyun.You can call me Baekhyun."I nodded and shook hand with him."Kyung Soon,do you have any cute name?"I shook my head."I think I have a suit name for you instead of 'Cheogbeolle'." he said make me smile at him."Jeongmallo?What it is"I looked at him as cute as I can,but I know that I'm not as cute as Amber."Cute name name that suit you is...AhA!!"his word made me shocked."Min,do you like it?"really simple,but what that means actually?"What that means?"I asked"That means cleverness and precious stone.You're a bookworm and you're clever too.That's why I choose that name for you.Its simple but meaningful right?"I nodded my head and smile at him.

   "Baekhyun,When is your birthday?"I asked him.He smiled and answered my question."6 May !992,and yours?"he asked me back"I was on 17 Oktober 1993.Your birthday is next month right?"I smiled cutely make him facing me."Yup,that's right,Min~"he chuckled at his statement and also me."Why did you asked me that question?"I stop chuckled for awhile"To make sure that you are my brother,same with my age or my dongsaeng.That's all.After all, I already know your birth year so I have to respect you."I hope that he didn't aked me what that 'respect' means."I know what did you mean with respect.That means you must call me oppa right?"Wow,he has telekenesis.He could read my mind."Yup..but it's okay..I'll just call you by your nickname only Baekhyun okay,because I was too awkward now if I have ready,I'll call you Baekhyun oppa okay."He smiled and nodded.He really understanding.That's why many girls like him.I think I liked him.How he greeted me,help me and how he watched me,I think he liked me too.

In front of the classroom

  "I'll drop you here.Min,study hard okay.I'll wait for you here when its time okay?"I nodded and smiled.Baekhyun oppa actually I wanted you here in my classroom,so I could watch your handsome face and cute smile."Bye oppa.Take care"I waved at him.His feature went smaller and smaller until I couldn't see him anymore.I trned back and saw Amber standing behind me.I thaught she was angry with me right now."Hey you unsocialize b***h!What the hell are you with him and who the hell are you in the world to call him oppa!!"I just let her gazing sharp at me but I'm not scared at all because I've be patient with her for a long time.This time I'm gonna talked to her."Miss Amber,What's wrong If I was with him and what's wrong If I called him oppa since he called me by my cute name"I reply with sarcastic voice.

  She started to laugh at my statement.I'm not making a joke,I'm serious!"Cute name?Did you mean he called you by the cliche name that everyone called you 'Cheogbeolle' "she started laugh out loud.I evil smiled her."Hey listen to me 'Cheogbeolle'----" "Min"I cut her off."What?Min?who gave you such a humilation name like that huh?"I evil smiled again."Nae saranghaneun oppa.Why?Are you jealous with me?"She began to rampage but she did not do any action except stomping his feet and back into her seat again with anger.I smiled excitedly just like I had won a competition between bookworm and Queens diva.Thanks to Baekhyun who gave me a word of spirit for me to just fight until I could win and don't stop fighting before you win the competition.His word kept echoing in my mind but I musst still focuse on my study.

Returning from school

Baekhyun's P.O.V

   I was waiting for Kyung Soon or Min in front of her class.Almost all of her classmates went out first but I can't see her at all.Suddenly,a girl approached."Hi,what's your name?"she asked me.I didn't answer.I just want Min not this girl.I thaught this was Amber that Min told about.The one who give her that f**k name."You're from this class?"She nodded in response."Where is Kyung...ah Min,you're here"She looked more happy than before.What was happening?"Oppa,are you ready?"she said as her cute eyes met mine.I nodded and we're holding hands.I saw that Min face was turning into red.She look so cute when she was blushed.My heart began to beat faster.I can't stopped it from beating so fast.

  "Oh Amber you're here,I thaught you just went home with your driver."Min started the conversation."Is this Amber that you told to me just me now?"I asked her."Yup..and you know that she likes you?"What?Never I'll never fall in love with her since I have you with me Min.Please..I don't want to be with her.I want to be with you."Min,let's go home now.Your mother must be worried since it getting late now.Lets go Min"I console her."Okay,that's right oppa.Okay Amber,I had to go now.Annyeong"she waved at her.Amber just ogle her eyes from her.That's good,get away from us you s**t.

           *From here,were started being friends until we fall for each other.Until one day,on 24th September,Amber's birthday,something happen between us that is..*

Author's note

Next chapt.coming soon.Wait for it.bye!!!! >.<