One day:

His smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miss~~~ we arrived. Erm, thanks lee u may go now i want to be alone. Ok miss, I’ll be just around here so don’t bother me. I’ll not leave u alone and for your information that’s what me being your bodyguard.

Lee is my bodyguard, he was hired by my parents after we arrived at Canada. “its for your own safety ana-ah, we need you to feel safe” said them at once my parents introduce me to lee. Lee is a one fine young man, I wonder whether he had family or not, because he never once take a leave or break. He just follows me around to make sure there is no danger will harm me. Somehow I felt safe with him around. At first I don’t feel comfortable with a guy follow me around even in the school. But then, I’m used to it. Lee went to the same high school with me, yup we are at the same age. He just few months older than me. My parents even ask the principal to put him at the same class with me for each subject.

I sat on the bench near the river, it so beautiful at night. I always came here if I need some time alone. Sitting alone “but not exactly alone, of coz lee is with me” I always missing him. I wonder what is he doing right now after I left him. It’s have been 6 years.  “Jepp, I miss u so much. I’m so sorry Jepp”.

Recalling the day I found out that Jepp has debut as an idol. It was evening; I was doing my homework in the library together with Lee. I chat with my former classmate back in Korea, after exchange few words; she start tells me about her being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter