A few days before:

His smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His gummy smile that’s melts all the heart. It’s still there but, behind those smiles I can see the pain from his eyes. The pain that only I can see it, the pain that’s me who cause it. Nobody knows, that the almighty leader of the fierce idol boy band, BAP was in pain and it is because of me “i’m sorry Jepp~~~ I’m helpless”.

Miss, it’s time to go. Arrasso lee, kaja~~~

This is my story it’s a love between idol and a princess, between realities and fantasy between famous and pride, between pain and happiness.  What is the end of this story?

I’m the one and only daughter of the richest man in Canada. My family owns the largest export and import company and being the one and only daughter cause me being a princess in this country.

My parents, who always busy causes me to be left alone in the big mansion. I’m used to it that’s why I spends my younger life by spends time in the underground club and that’s when I met him “Jepp blackman” the underground rapper. It’s happen when I and my parents were live in Korean. We spend time together, drinks and chatting until the sun rise but, I never once told him who I was. After the sun rise I will come back home, going to school, do all my daily life routine and wishing for the night to come so that I can meet him again.

It happens so fast, until we realize that we had fallen for each other. One day, jepp confess to me. He said that he falls deeply for me. It makes my heart beat so fast and I felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter