Broken

Broken

Today, we'll meet again...but this time isn't for a date.

I know for sure what's the purpose of you calling me here. But I'm just pretending that I know nothing.

I don't know why I was born with such a brilliant brain so that I know everything, I mean every single thing that you want from me ~one of the reason that made you fell for me~

But today, I don't need this damn great thing on my head to tell me everything. I just don't want to belive it.

Now, I'm here, sitting all alone on our fav restaurant. We used to have dinner here, on almost every date we had. Seems like you'll be late. The waiter is now asking for my order, I just ordering a cup of black coffee, to keep me sane tonight.

I spent the last two days sitting in front of my laptop, doing my fav thing : Playing Games. Since you've called, I haven't get some sleep. But I managed my self to get here tonight, only for you.

Finally you're arrive. I see you walking through that door. Your eyes looking for me, and when you find me, who give you no sign, you smiling at me

"A Fake smile"  Damn! this brain just can't stop saying unneccesarry thing!

You look so beautiful as always..Your long blonde hair just shining brightly, your dress, showing off your beautiful legs. I'm dazing for a moment.

"Sorry I'm late" you said. "It's Okay" if only I could say, I wish you'd never came, never invite me to meet you today. I wish I could go somewhere far away from here, so that I don't have to face you today.

Silence lingering us for a moment, that feels like a year for me. My eyes are exploring your face carefully. Memorized them. The lovely face that I love.

Your beautiful hair, that always smell so good. Those cheecks that makes me wanna pinch it everytime i see it. Your beautiful-shaped nose. The ears. The lips, that always taste sweeet everytime I kiss you, that's so cute when you're pouting.

What? I missed something? I know...but right now, I'm avoiding your eyes. Your beautiful eyes that always mesmerizing me, hypnotizing.

I just don't want to see it now, cos your eyes can tell no lies.

The waiter is coming, taking your order. "What about you?" You asking me. I don't feel like I wanna eat right now, but I just say "I'll order the same with you"

When the waiter gone, you tried to start a conversation with me.

You're asking me bout my days...yeah, we haven't met for ...mmm...two weeks?

And you also asking bout my dreams, my family...just like a first date questions

You even asking bout the games, the only thing that you hate from me.

Really feels like first date...But I know for sure, it might be our last date.

I only giving you the answer of your question, didn't want to ask you back, cos I know you, I know everything bout you, bout those bunnies, pumpkins, pinkies and whatever associated to you, I've already know.

The food is ready. We eat in silence. I have no appetite, but I tried to eat, at least I'm trying to eat your last order for me.

It makes me missing your cooking. Did I ever tell you that you're the best cheff that I ever met? I guess, you've heard it at least a million times.

I do really love your cooking, and I love to watch you cook at the kitchen. Oh no...somebody help me get back to reality please!

Now, I'm watching you, eating slowly. *sigh* Why do you have to be this beautiful tonight?

Stop talking
I hate myself for knowing everything
Before you even opened your mouthI wanted to lie and run away but
Your two eyes are telling me goodbye
 
I finally set my heart to leave
And it came to me like a harsh storm
It might be a fate that will wash away like the rain
Because it was more painful than a fate shattered like glass
At the end of this walk, I let you know but you wouldn’t know
 

I thought I was stronger...I can take all the lost that happen to me. But you, are the exception!

Somehow it's hurting me till I wanna cry. But I won't let you see my tears. I won't cry for you, not in front of you.

We enjoying the dessert, and the wine.

But you know what? It's all tasteless for me. All that I can feel is the bitterness that came from my heart.

Again, silence come around.

After a long moment, you managed yourself to say something to me...things that I never want to hear, things that I hate the most.

"Kyuhyunnie~ Mianhamnida"

"I think, we can't continue like this forever. It has to be stoped. Let's just break up"

You know what? The pain is getting worse inside of me

Stop crying
I hate myself for knowing everything

Before I get wet with your tears
I tried to lie and avoid it but
Your two eyes are telling me goodbye
 

I just stay quiet. Managed myself for not breaking down in front of the one that I love. You know I'm good in covering my feeling.

You're the one who break down in cry. Those pretty eyes...that was telling me goodbye...now full of tears.

You know, I really hate to see you crying.

But right now, I can't move my body, can't even move my hands, can't wipe your tears away, can't hug you, can't comfort you like I used to do

Cos I'm the one who's in deep pain right now.

 
I finally set my heart to leave
And it came to me like a harsh storm
It might be a fate that will wash away like the rain
Because it was more painful than a fate shattered like glass
At the end of this walk, I let you know but you wouldn’t know
I was sick with a love fever
The meaning of these tears trickling to my dried lips- you’ll never know

If you only knew, it's not only you who's crying now. Deep inside my heart, I'm crying the hardest cry I ever felt.

Wishing for this pain to go away, I just close my eyes, take a deep breath.

I don't wanna see your crying face...it will only hurting me more

Don't try too hard to get far away
My body has already broken into peices, just like you wanted
I can't go a step closer to you
 

Finaly I hear you stop crying. I open my eyes, only to see you sheeding your tears.

Please, don't say anything more...I won't hear it!  I scream inside, but you can't hear me...

"You know all the reasons, and I'm sorry for that"

Just don't say sorry...

"I'm sorry I have to go. We can't work it out. We just can't go on like this. I'm sorry for hurting you"

No you don't know...

"I do really love you...but then I realize, that he's everything that I wanted"

By that, you stabbed the sharp long sword right in to my heart

I know that you'll gonna leave me someday, from the moment that you met him.

He's a handsome guy, I know. He's way more handsome than me. He's the gentleman that every girl dreaming of, not a game freak like me, that always puts my game on first place above everything, including you.

He's the religious man, that every mother wishing for her daughter.

But you forgot something, he's my best friend.

The way both of you talking bout each other after your first meeting, made me realized, both of you had fallen for each other, pushing me far far away from where I supposed to be, Your boyfriend.

I tried to be cool, pretend that it won't happen, cos I know that you loved me, and he won't hurt me.

But day by day, it's getting more and more obvious.

One day, it's proofen true. I saw both of you at the park, gigling at each other, even holding hands.

That's when I reach the limit. I just can't take it anymore. I landed some punch on his handsome face, didn't let him saying anything.

And you're mad at me like you never did

"Yah! Kyu! Are you out of your mind? Siwon is your hyung! Your bestfriend! Why did you do that?!"

Oh girl...all that you said was true, but you knew the reason so damn well too...that you're cheating on me, with my bestfriend!!!!

But still, instead of surrender being caught by me, you just go mad at me, hate me for hurting him.

He didn't say anywords, didn't defend himself cos he knows, he deserved it!

I said nothing, then leaving both of you. After that, we lost contact. I didn't try to reach you, untill you called me yesterday.

Now, your voice keeps echoing on my head "He's everything that I wanted"

I feel the world moving too fast. What did I do wrong? Abandoning you for a game? I didn't do it often, only once in a while.

After knowing you for 3 years, I knew that no one can change your mind, not even me

"Just go with him, Minnie...Don't say sorry to me, cos I won't say the same thing for both of you"

I let you walk away, leaving me...but you're just crying again.

I don't care of the people that staring at us right now. I don't wanna give it a damn care cos right now I'm really broken.

I know those eyes of yours staring at me, wanting for another words. Are you wishing me to hold you back? I don't think so.

This time, I can't read you...and I don't want to

And then, you're really leaving me...This time is forever

Just when you're gone, my tears start running down my face, through my cheeck, let my lips have a taste of the bitter-salty taste.

And now, our story, is really ended

I was sick with a love fever
The meaning of these tears trickling to my dried lips- you’ll never know