Chapter 1 - AWKWARD MUCH.....

Secrets....

 

JUNGAH’S POV

“WAKE UP JUNGAH~” someone screamed in my ear. I immediately jumped up and got jolted up from my sleep. “it’s the weekend!! Why are you wasting it by sleeping? Look at the warm sun!! Let’s go out!!” Hyuna called. We lived in the student hostel. My roommates were Hyuna and her boyfriend Junhyung.

“Hey, babe~ there’s new bag in town that I really like. Care to go and take a look with me?” Hyuna slurred and gave Junhyung her famous puppy eyes. Junhyung smiled and nodded.

“Jungah ah... you should come with us too!” Hyuna smiled. Gosh.. Wouldn’t I be like an extra person there if I followed them? Nah… Hyuna won’t mind... I think…They are so compatible. Junhyung bearing a bad boy look and Hyuna… well, she’s kind of very aegyo with an edgy bad girl style which she rarely exposes. I’m really jealous. I’ve never had a boyfriend. Worst, I think I’m starting to fall for Junhyung. But he’s got a girlfriend… I’m so ugly and stupid… he would never be mine… I think I should make Ugly (2ne1) my theme song..

-At the shopping Mall-

Hyuna immediately dragged Junhyung to the designer bag shop. I literally had to run to catch up with them. I waited outside while they picked out bags. Junhyung at the corner of the shop watching Hyuna tear through the store like a mad hurricane. Hyuna picked a $3500 designer bag and passed it to Junhyung. Without hesitation, Junhyung went ahead to pay it. Well, what do you expect? Junhyung’s dad and mom are literally ‘money printers’. His total inheritance is 500 billion. What is $3500 to him? Peanuts!! Since he is the only suitable candidate (not considering his younger brother), he should get his father’s major world leading engineering company. I feel very extra. The couple is in their own world. I guess Hyuna asked me along just to help her pick clothes and to carry all the goodies she bought. Well, technically Junhyung paid for them…

After Hyuna finished her shopping spree, we went to have dinner at a 5-star restaurant before heading back home where all the B2ST members were. Yup! Junhyung is the rapper of the famous boy band B2ST. That makes him an even more impossible target... haiz…

- At the hostel room –

DONGWOON’S POV

Hope I can see Jungah again! She’s so pretty! The last time I saw her was two days ago! I miss her so much! Her crystal blue, big puppy eyes, thin yet full, pouty lips and brownish, charcoalish coloured hair is simply irresistible… If only she would give a second look… Hey wait! Why didn’t I think of him?! I could get Kikwang hyung to help me! He’s Jungah’s oppa! He may be of some help. I think I should approach him later. OH! Here comes Junhyung and Jungah… Haiz... I think Hyuna brought her on her shopping spree again… Make Jungah carry so much stuff.

“Yah! Dongwoon! Practice time!” Doojoon hyung called. We are currently practicing fiction~ our new title track. Throughout the whole practice, I couldn’t concentrate. I kept stealing glances at Jungah who took the time to rap, write lyrics and danced to Negohaja by Infinite. She’s really good! Rapping, writing lyrics and dancing… usually guys do these stuff… but Jungah can probably do it better than some of the boy bands in the industry. If only I was her boyfriend…

JUNHYUNG’S POV

Jungah is such a good dancer. She was dancing very near me while we were practicing. One look at what she was doing, I could tell that she was dancing to Negohaja by INFINITE. I am really impressed! Pity she’s a girl. If not I would definitely request manager hyung to recruit her into our band. Such a great talent gone to waste.

“Break time!” prepix hyung called. I sat down right opposite Jungah to see what she was doing. Her lips were moving faster and faster and faster! She’s rapping! And furiously writing… I moved closer to have a better look. She was writing lyrics! Wow1 I never knew she could write lyrics! She might be a great help helping me to write lyrics for my raps. They might sound even better! Maybe I could convince Hong Appa to let her be my co-rap writer… but would Hyuna get jealous? It’s my first time working with another girl… hopefully she would understand. Now, to text Hong appa to let her be my co- writer.

To: Hong appa

From: Junhyung

Hong Appa! You know that other girl that leaves in the same room as Hyuna and I in the hostel? Jungah… can she be my co – writer? I just found out that she could dance, rap and even writing lyrics. Maybe you could put her under training and I cold use her help in my raps and song writing? Please~

Now to get back to rehearsals.

- After rehearsals –

I ran to my phone and checked it.

To: Junhyung

From: Hong appa

Okay. You tell her first. I have looked through her profile. Get your manager to be hers too. Then tomorrow introduce her to everyone. That’s all. And you have to help her out when she has problems.

Yes! I should go tell her this good news now!

JUNGAH’S POV

Luckily I remembered all the chorography of that song. That was tiring. I sat down to take a sip of water. Someone tapped me and I turned around. He moved closing to me and started to whisper something. I couldn’t catch what he was saying because Hyuna unnie stared at me through the window. I gulped.

“Arra?” Junhyung asked.

“Huh? Mianhae oppa, can you repeat again?” I stammered. He moved in again and his cologne wafted around me.

“You have officially become CUBE’s trainee and you will be my co – writer. We will co write come songs and mostly my raps.” He whispered, his cool husky breath blowing against my cheek. I shuddered.

“Arraso! Kamsahaminda!” I smiled. Junhyung smiled, patted my head and went to find prepix oppa. I felt so excited knowing that Junhyung had just been so close to me yet shy at the same time. I turned back to see Hyuna unnie glaring at me. She started advancing on me. . What if she misunderstood us? How would she react?

“Jungah annyeong~” she sang. Phew, I thought she would scream her lungs off at me.

“Annyeong unnie~” I smiled.

Then, it happened.

She slapped me.

Right across my cheek.

“Who do you think you are? Flirting with my Junhyung like that? Wishing he would like you? Dream on!” she screamed, slapping me again. I was going to return the blow when suddenly, she slapped me. AGAIN. G.NA unnie, who was passing by ran in and started telling Hyuna to stop. By then, Hyuna was sitting above me and pulling locks of my hair out, screaming at the top of her lungs. Kikwang and Junhyung saw what had happened and dashed over. They pulled us apart and sat us to have a good counseling.

KIKWANG’S POV

What happened to my dear little sister? She has never gotten in any trouble. Has she grown up? Don’t tell me they were fighting over Junhyung! What, impossible! Junhyung already has Hyuna! But anyhow, I must still keep my fingers crossed. Something smells really nice. Must be dinner. Hope it’s not awkward.

- At dinner –

JUNGAH’S POV

Awkward looks were going round. (As to the incident that happened not too long ago.)

“Err hmm…” Kikwang cleared his throat as he tried breaking the tension. “Let’s tuck in. the foods already getting cold!” everyone started to eat and chat. Some totally forgot about the incident while others… would not. Haiz… well, at least the dinner went on smoothly and everyone ate to their fill. Unfortunately for the girls who complained that the food would make them fat.

HYUNA’S POV

Argghhh!! I’m still pissed with that Jungah! How dare she try stealing my Junhyung? She had better not step on my toes again!

-After dinner in the lounge-

“Hey guys’ want to have a game of truth or dare?” yoseob asked.

“Yes!” they chorused unanimously.

 After a few round, it was Dongwoon’s turn.

“DARE!” he shouted.

Kikwang set the question. “Dongwoon, I dare you to kiss a girl in this room. As you know, Hyuna is already Junhyung girl (I cuddled closer to Junhyung and curled my arm around his), your only choice is my dongsaeng!” Dongwoon looked somewhat happy.

JUNGAH’S POV

Oh crap. LEE KIKWANG.YOU.ARE.SO.DEAD. Dongwoon drew closer, and closer. As he approached me, I snapped my eyes shut. Ahhh! Ppali! Why is he so slow? Make it quick! A few seconds later I felt his warm lips touch my cheeks for a millisecond before retreating. I could feel everyone looking. I blushed a deep shade of pink. We played a few more rounds until everyone were all super tired. We were going to bed when suddenly, Yoseob appeared with a plate of chocolate coated strawberries. I LOVE CHOCOLATE COATED STRAWBERRIES!!! I dashed straight up to Yoseob as starting to walk to Junhyung oppa. He started to eat all the strawberries. I never knew Junhyung liked strawberries. Junhyung and I gobbled up all strawberries. As I ate the strawberries a myriad of thoughts sped through my brain.

DONGWOON’S POV

Dongwoon! Why are you such a coward? Go and tell Jungah how you feel of her. You don’t need Kikwang’s help! I slowly approached her just as she was going into her room. I tapped her on her shoulder. She turned around. I tried to start talking but nothing came out.

“Dongwoon? You have something to say?” Jungah asked me.

I mustered all the courage I have and stammered “Jungah, as you know I had always admired you. Would be my girlfriend?”

JUNGAH’S POV

That question was so direct and sudden. I had no idea how to answer Dongwoon!

“Give me some time to think about it and I’ll get back to you?”

He nodded and went back into his room. I jumped onto my bed and hug Mr. Teddy, my huge teddy bear. I pondered over the question hard and finally I had an answer. I need to open up to someone! If I tell that idiotic oppa, he might blow the matter up! Haiz... If only I had the courage to do it……

===================================================================================================

HELLO:) HERE'S THE FIRST CHAPTER:) hope you all viewers can subscribe:) kamsahaminda:) no offense to Hyuna lovers>< i love Hyuna.. But she's sorta evil here T___________T just substitute hyuna's role as someone else? I'm really sorry ><